剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
-你就叫那个名字 -我知道 不过
- That is your name. - Yeah, I know that but...
她叫起来听着更悦耳
When she says it, it just sounds better.
超女
"Supergirl."
真不知道怎么还会有人给她的对手投票
How did anyone even vote for that other guy?
等你奉承完了你的新朋友
When you're done fawning over your new best friend...
燃烧痕迹与热视线的特征相符
The burn pattern is consistent with a heat-vision signature.
那个逃之夭夭的氪星人已经醒了六小时
Our escaped Kryptonian's been awake six hours
而他做的第一件事就是刺杀总统
and the first thing he does is try and kill the President?
温正在追踪他
Winn's working on tracking him.
与此同时 咱们尽量地收集证据
In the meantime, let's gather whatever evidence we can find.
你跑到我的犯罪现场来干什么
Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing in my crime scene?
有没有人告诉过你 你们联邦警♥察♥说话都一个腔调
Anyone ever tell you, all you Feds sound the same?
就好像你们在匡蒂科看了同一批烂片似的
It's like you all watch the same bad movies together at Quantico.
你是谁
Who are you?
纳市警局鉴证科的玛吉·索耶警探
Detective Maggie Sawyer, NCPD Science Division.
我们处理所有涉及外星人
We handle all cases involving aliens
和闹鬼事件的案子
and things that go bump in the night.
给你看了我的 给我看你的
Showed you mine. Show me yours?
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 特勤处
Alex Danvers, Secret Service.
我知道你没恶意 警探
I'm sure you mean well, detective,
但这是联邦犯罪现场
but this is a federal crime scene.
-你在污染我的证物 -我在污染证物
- You're contaminating my evidence. - I'm contaminating it?
你那边的男仆把烧焦的地毯和车碎片
Your lackey over there is bagging charred carpet and crispy limo
放到了同一个密封塑料袋里
into the same Ziploc.
我还以为特勤处
I thought the Secret Service
会更加注重细节呢
would pay closer attention to detail.
我们掌握的科技会让你们纳市警局实验室
We have technology that makes your City PD lab
看起来像是简易烤箱
look like an Easy-Bake Oven.
而愚蠢的本地警♥察♥
And us dumb local cops would
绝对推测不出袭击总统的
never deduce that the President's assailant
要么是氪星人要么是狱火星人
was either Kryptonian or Infernian.
-这两个种族都有热视线 -谢谢你
- Both species have heat vision. - Thank you.
这里我们接手了
We'll take it from here.
机场在我的职权范围内
The airport is within my jurisdiction.
我说你的职权范围到哪就到哪
Your jurisdiction ends where I say it does.
回头见 丹弗斯
See you around, Danvers.
装袋方法专业一点
Make sure you're bagging that up properly.
欢迎来到超查部 总统女士
Welcome to the DEO, Madam President.
我很吃惊 现在你的真实身份已经曝光
I'm surprised, now that your true identity is known to the world,
你却不公开以你火星人的身份生活
you don't live openly as your Martian self.
我发现以人类的相貌会让别人更适应一些
I find looking human makes people feel more comfortable.
希望我的《外星人赦免法》能改变这一切
Hopefully, u202dmy Alien Amnesty Act will change that.
为你 还有其他所有从星际间而来
For you and everyone else from beyond the stars
将地球当做家的人
that have made Earth their home.
我知道超查部的任务是追捕叛逃的外星人
I know the DEO's mission is to hunt renegade aliens,
但是那项任务得做出改变
but that mission is going to have to adapt.
-你不同意吗 局长 -是的 总统女士
- You disagree, Director? - I do, Madam President.
外边有很多外星人
There are aliens out there,
那些杀手不理解
killers who wouldn't understand the concept
你所提供给他们的权利
of the very rights you're offering them.
邪恶的生物会利用你的善意
Evil creatures who could take advantage of your good will.
我想你曾经也听过同样的话 荣恩·荣兹
I imagine the very same thing was once said about you, J'onn J'onzz
但是有人给了你机会
but someone gave you the benefit of the doubt.
难道我们不该继续贯彻这个理念吗
Isn't it time we paid that forward?
我认为现在就是最好的时机
I can think of no better time than the present
伸出我们的友谊之手
to extend our hand in friendship.
即便那只手会被咬掉吗
Even if that hand might get bitten off?
-人总得有希望 -如果是虚假的希望呢
- One has to have hope. - What if it's false hope?
那是希望 荣恩 怎么可能是虚假的
It's hope, J'onn. How can it be false?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
那就像是一句名言
That was, like, a legit quote.
人们今后会引用她这句话
People are going to quote her.
好吧 我得走了
Okay, well, I have to go.
我在准备我作为记者的第一次采访
I'm conducting my very first interview as a reporter.
她要是再做了什么酷事 告诉我好吗
Just call me if she says anything else cool, okay?
你怎么想
What do you think?
我觉得只靠希望抓不到我们的杀手
I think hope isn't going to catch our would-be assassin.
-卢瑟女士 -请叫莉娜
- Ms. Luthor. - Lena, please.
能再见到你真好 丹弗斯女士
It's good to see you again, Ms. Danvers.
-要是我叫你莉娜 -那我就叫你卡拉
- Well, if I'm calling you Lena... - Kara it is.
如果你有停车罚款
Um, if you have a parking ticket,
我可以帮你清了
I can have it validated for you.
不不不 没事的 我飞来的
Oh, no, no, no. That's fine, I flew here.
坐 坐巴士
On... On a bus.
我很高兴看到你决定尝试做记者了
Well, I'm glad to see you decided to give reporting a shot.
不过今天总统正好来本市
Although if you're here on the same day the President is in town
签署《外星人赦免法》
to sign her Alien Amnesty Act, then...
我必须要问一问
I must be here to ask the sister
您对总统的行政命令有何看法
of Earth's most notorious alien-hater
毕竟您哥哥那么痛恨外星人
her take on the President's executive order.
我给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
这是什么
What is it?
这是个外星人探测装置 能让人类找出
It's an alien detection device that allows humans to find out
他们之中有谁并非同类
who among them is not truly one of them.
这还没有准备好上市呢
It's not market-ready yet.
我是说 我们还在开♥发♥原型机的阶段
I mean, we're still developing the prototype.
但是我们准备把这个装置放入全美国的
But we aim to have this device in every store,
每一座城市的每一间商店里
in every town all across America.
-它是怎么运作的 -就是简单的皮肤测试
- How does it work? - It's just a simple skin test.
好吧 我给你看看阴性结果是什么样
Okay, let me show you what a negative response looks like.
看到没
See.
对吧
Right?
现在你来试试
Now, you try.
但是这样的装置难道...
But won't a device like this...
它难道不是违背了
Doesn't it go against everything
美国人的一切信条吗
America is supposed to stand for?
譬如
Such as?
自♥由♥
Well, freedom...
反迫♥害♥ 反镇♥压♥
...against persecution, oppression.
美国自古以来就是个移♥民♥♥国♥家
America's always been a country full of immigrants.
同样也一直是人类的国家
It's also always been a country of humans.
只是...
Just...
你不觉得这样的装置会将外星人逼回到
Don't you think this device will force aliens back
总统试图照亮的那个黑暗地带里吗
into the very shadows the President is trying to shine a light on?
如果外星人想当公民 他们有这个权利
If aliens want to be citizens, that's now their right.
但如果人类想要知道自己身边的
But if humans wanna know which of
公民之中有谁并非同类
their fellow citizens aren't actually one of them,
那也是他们的权利
then that's their right too.
我是个生意人 L公♥司♥就是为了赚钱的
I'm a business woman. L-Corp is in the business of making money
而这个装置能让我们大赚一笔
and this device is going to make us a fortune.
我不像我哥哥 我做这件事是为了让世界更美好
Unlike my brother, I'm going to do it for the good of the world.
所以...
So...
好吧
Right.
来吧
Here it goes.
看 运转良好
See, works perfectly.
是啊
Yeah.
-我找到失踪的氪星人了 -在哪
- Hey, I... I found the missing Kryptonian. - Where?
看起来是在艺术区的一座废弃仓库
Ah, looks like an abandoned warehouse in the Arts District.
虽然耗费了点功夫 但是
Hah, I mean it took some doing, but
我把他超查部健康手环上的追踪器打开了
I got the tracker on his DEO-issued medical bracelet back online
然后我三角定位了地点... 你已经走了
and I triangulated the location and... You are already gone.
双手放在我看得到的地方
Hands where I can see them.
你联邦探员的武器还真酷炫
Fancy fire power for a Fed.
-搜查仓库 -别费劲了 你的人跑了
- Clear the warehouse. - Don't bother, your boy's gone.
你怎么找到这里的
How did you find this place?
我是警探 丹弗斯特工 我会侦查
I'm a detective, Agent Danvers. I detect.
我听说过反外星人秘密小队的故事
I've heard stories of black ops anti-alien strike team.
听起来挺传奇的 但是你就站在这里
Sounded like the boogeyman, but here you stand.
你们是超查部的 对不对
You're DEO, aren't you?
温 我们跟丢了他 他可能在任何地方
Winn, we missed him, he could be anywhere.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表