剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
所以这很艰难
Which is why this is so hard.
但是我们有令在身
But we have orders.
-我很抱歉 -我需要呼吸点新鲜空气
- I'm so sorry. - I need to get some air.
格兰特女士 你在外面做什么
Ms. Grant. What're you doing out here?
我只是出来仰望星空
I just came out to look at the stars
凝视深思 但今晚没什么可看的
and to contemplate, but there isn't much to look at tonight.
我以前没机会说这话
Oh, and I didn't get a chance to say it before,
但谢谢你救了我
but thank you for saving me.
当然了
Of course.
身边再次有你真好
It's been nice having you around again.
谁在上面
So, who's up there?
得了吧 我们都知道温斯洛
Oh, please. We both know that Winslow is not capable
守不住秘密
of keeping his mouth shut.
我男朋友和我最好的朋友
It's my boyfriend and my best friend.
或许总统和艾丽克斯是对的
Maybe the President and Alex are right.
超女有责任保护所有人
Supergirl has a responsibility to protect everyone.
但我满脑子想的都是我爱的两个人
But all I think about is the fact that two people I love
被困在那艘飞船上 如果我们毁了它
are trapped on that ship and if we destroy it...
他们也会跟着死掉
Then they're destroyed, too, and that...
我会因此心碎
That will break my heart.
我太自私了
I'm selfish.
不 这不是自私 超女
Oh, no, no. That's not selfish, Supergirl.
这是人性
That's human.
你知道我离开纳欣诺市的真正原因吗
Do you want to know the real reason why I left National City?
我过得不开心
I wasn't happy.
所以我问了Siri
So I asked Siri,
地球上哪个地方是最快乐的 Siri
where is the happiest place on Earth, Siri?
她回答说武当
And she answered, Wutang.
所以我订了去喜马拉雅的航♥班♥
So, I booked my passage to the Himalayas
住进了一个圆顶帐篷里
and moved into a yurt.
你知道圆顶帐篷是什么吗 什么都不是
Now, do you have any idea what is in a yurt? Nothing.
什么都没有 甚至连中♥央♥空调也没有
Nothing. Not even central air conditioning.
但那些人 他们很快乐
But these people, they are happy.
一个孩子学会了走路
A child learns how to walk.
他们就会歌♥唱 一群人长途跋涉
They sing. A group of people come down from a hike
翻山越岭地过来 他们就会跳舞
from the mountains and they, they dance.
一对情侣初次约会
And a couple, they go on their first date
他们居然办了一个庆典
and they throw a damn festival!
于是猛然间
And all of a sudden,
我领悟了快乐的秘诀
the secret to happiness just dawned on me.
那就是人与人的联♥系♥
It's human connection.
无论我在凯特科征服世界
And I could conquer the world at CatCo,
或是在圆顶帐篷里无所事事
or I could twiddle my thumbs in the yurt
那种孤独感都毫无分别
and the loneliness would feel exactly the same,
因为我没有抓住问题的关键
because I was missing the point.
关键不在于你所做的事
It's not about what you do.
而在于你所爱的人
It's about who you love.
你所爱的两个人
And there are two people that you love
被困在一艘邪恶的宇宙飞船上
trapped in an evil spaceship.
想要拯救他们绝对不是自私的想法
Wanting to rescue them is not selfish.
那是一切的关键
It's everything.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
我真的很怀念您的指点 格兰特女士
I have really missed your advice, Ms. Grant.
我也很怀念为人指点迷津的感觉
And I've really missed giving it.
现在 快飞吧 没时间可浪费了
Now, shoo. Up, up and away. No time to lose.
现在看也还是
That is still so...
那么酷
Cool.
你有什么办法登上飞船
So how do we get onto this ship?
我们怎么可能和卡德摩斯合作
How can we possibly work with Cadmus?
过去一年里我们都在对抗他们
We've been fighting them for a year.
-我们不能信任他们 -我知道
- We cannot trust them. - I know.
但我们需要他们
But we need them.
-我们必须试试 -别浪费时间了
- We have to try. - Time is wasting.
-你说过你有计划 -是的
- You said you have a plan? - Yes.
当亨肖进入孤独堡垒时
When Henshaw was at the Fortress of Solitude...
闯进去偷走了一种致命病毒
Breaking in, stealing a deadly virus,
用来杀害当时在这间酒吧里的外星人
and using it to kill aliens in this very bar.
他发现你堂弟的
He discovered your cousin keeps
众多氪星制品中有一个幻影区投影仪
a Phantom Zone projector among his Kryptonian artifacts.
投影仪 听起来没什么技术含量
A projector? That sounds kind of low-tech.
它的光波能把犯人们瞬间传送到罗兹堡
They used it to beam the prisoners instantaneously up to Fort Rozz.
-技术含量很高 -我可以改造它
- That is very high tech. - I can re-purpose it
将我们传送到达克萨姆宇宙飞船上
to beam us onboard the Daxamite spacecraft.
这就是为什么我们需要你们的帮助
That's why we need your help.
授权我们使用投影仪 我们送你上飞船
Give us access to the projector and we bring you aboard.
听起来是个好计划
That sounds like a great plan.
我们不必与你们合作也能执行
One that we can carry out without you.
非也
Not quite.
我的神经机械内核增强了
My cybernetic core has been enhanced.
我可以与达克萨姆的电脑系统进行交互
I can interface with the onboard Daxamite computer system.
我们登船时不会被检测到
We'll pass through undetected.
厉害
Cool.
不厉害
Not cool.
当我们登船后 艾丽克斯
And when we're on board, Alex can
可以争取夺回超查部的正电子炮
wrestle back control of the positron cannon at the DEO.
在她开火前
It'll be a tight squeeze
我们只能挤出一点时间救回莉娜和蒙·艾尔
to find Lena and Mon-El before she fires.
我认为你能完成挑战
I suspect you're up to the challenge.
我们得开始行动了
We need to get going.
我们没有提到
Listen, we're forgetting
这次行动中最大的阻碍 瑞亚
like the biggest obstacle of all here, Rhea.
不是吗 她劫持蒙·艾尔和莉娜是有原因的
Right? I mean, she took Mon-El and Lena for a reason.
她肯定会密切监视他们
She's gonna be watching them.
我们需得让她分神
She's gonna need to be distracted
才可能登上飞船救出他们
if we're gonna go in there and rescue these guys.
想让她分神可不容易
We're gonna need one hell of a distraction.
让人分神我最在行
I'm the queen of distraction.
格兰特女士 这可能会很危险
Ms. Grant, this could be dangerous.
不 这一定会很危险
No. No, no. This will be dangerous.
但如果你们赴汤蹈火
But if it's dangerous for all of you,
我又凭什么袖手旁观
why shouldn't it be dangerous for me?
但我需要温斯洛帮忙
But I'll need Winslow.
我 真的吗
Me? Really?
我可不要这个机器人
Well, I'm not taking the robot.
达克萨姆人很强大
The Daxamites are powerful,
但他们的弱点是铅
but they're susceptible to lead.
铅弹击中要害能要他们的命
A well-placed bullet will take them out.
我们能成功
We can do this.
是时候出发了
And now it's time to go.
我不喜欢那些外星入侵者
I'm not a fan of the alien invaders,
但我不得不说这件事他们做得好
but I have to say, they did nice work here.
我们现在不是同一战线吗 你这是...
I thought we were on the same team now! What are you...
之前你说如果是玛吉 如果
What you said before about Maggie, if, um...
如果是她被困在飞船上 你说得对
If she was on that ship... You were right.
我会竭尽所能去救她
I'd do anything that I could to save her.
所以你得速战速决
So, you better hurry.
-我会的 -在我开火时
- I will. - If you are on board
如果你还在飞船上 你活不下来的
when I fire, you will not survive that.
-我知道 -拜托
- I know. - Okay. So please...
动作一定要比我快
Just be faster than me.
好吗 我知道
Okay? I know,
我知道你很快 但你要更快才行
I know you're fast, but just be faster.
比子弹飞得更快
Faster than a speeding bullet.
你确定这可行吗
Is this going to work?
-几乎确定 -如果失败了呢
- Most likely. - And if it doesn't?
那我们困在幻影区
Then we'll all spend a lot of time
就有无尽的时间来联络感情了
getting to know one another in the Phantom Zone.
启动吧
Turn it on.
有件事情我很好奇
I'm curious about something.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表