剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
to help him improve his habits,
我有什么理由拒绝呢 对吧
I mean, who am I to say no, right?
谁才是真的受害者呢
I mean, who's the victim here, really?
-赶紧走 布莱恩 -是的 女士
- Run along, Brian. - Yes, ma'am.
你逗我呢
Are you kidding me?
你就是这么利用超能力的吗
This is how you're using your powers?
做雇佣打手
As muscle for hire?
也算是个营生
It's a living.
-暂时的营生 -你应该去帮助别人
- A temporary living. - You're supposed to help people.
你不能用你的能力赚钱
You cannot use your powers for money.
-为什么 你不用吗 -当然不了
- Why? Don't you? - Absolutely not!
那可真是浪费了 因为...
Well, that's a missed opportunity, because...
这违背了我们所象征的一切
This goes against everything we stand for.
是你象征的一切
Um, everything you stand for.
我从没说我想拯救世界
Look, I never said I wanted to save the world.
在这个世界买♥♥东西是要花钱的
Things in this world cost money,
如果我能用超能力赚点钱 为什么不呢
and if I can make a few bucks using my powers, why shouldn't I?
-好吧 我懂了 -怎么了
- Okay, I get it. - What?
不 你真是太自私了
No. You are so selfish.
好吧
Okay.
你们这类人一直都是这副德性
I don't know what else I should have expected from a...
哪类人
From what?
-达克萨姆星人吗 -我没这么说
- From a Daxamite? - I didn't say that.
但你准备要说 卡拉
Yeah, but you were going to, Kara.
虽然我拥有你的超能力 但是我没有
Okay, I may have your powers but I don't have this...
这种纵身跳进麻烦堆里的天生欲望
This innate desire to go leaping into trouble.
但那并不代表我是坏人
But that doesn't make me a bad person, all right?
-那就是 -不是
- It kind of does. - No, it doesn't.
你并不是圣人 卡拉·佐·艾尔
You're no saint, Kara Zor-El!
你说什么
Excuse me?
你飞来飞去 救人于水火
You fly around, rescuing people,
心灵纯净如水
like you're just pure of heart.
但那都是废话
But that is crap.
只是因为你喜欢被人关注
Because you love that attention.
你喜欢人们爱戴你
You love people loving you.
你并不是没有私心的
You are not selfless.
而你也不是英雄
And you are no hero.
我以为你能成为英雄 但是我错了
I thought you could be, but I was wrong.
卡拉
Kara...
我要打人
I need to punch somebody.
-来得正巧 -你的IT先知有所发现
- Your timing's perfect. - Your IT prophet has a lead.
兰德·奥莱利 他是个反气候变化论者说客
Rand O'Reilly. He's a lobbyist for climate-change deniers.
也是纳欣诺市大学董事会成员
He's also on the board of National City University.
长♥期♥以来 他一直在暗地里
He's been working behind the scenes
驱逐鲁迪·琼斯
to oust Rudy Jones for a long time.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
奥莱利先生
Mr. O'Reilly.
非常荣幸见到你本人
We've never had the pleasure of meeting in person.
我是鲁迪·琼斯博士
Dr. Rudy Jones.
你炒了我
You had me fired.
如果你想回来工作
If you're looking to get your job back,
-那是不可能的 -不
- that's not going to happen. - No.
我想阻止你近一步地
I'm looking to stop you before you harm our world
危害我们的世界
any more than you already have.
你生病了 鲁迪
You're sick, Rudy.
-你要跟我走 -不抽干♥他♥ 我不走
- You need to come with me. - Not before we drain him.
恐怕奥莱利先生今晚并不在菜单上
Well, I'm afraid Mr. O'Reilly isn't on the menu tonight.
这个星球不喜欢寄生虫
This planet doesn't take to kindly to parasites.
这个星球要灭亡了
This planet is dying,
我们被拣选来拯救它
and we've been chosen to save it.
有特工受伤
Agents down!
琼斯博士同时抽干卡拉和荣恩时
Something changed when Dr. Jones drained Kara
有东西发生了变化
and J'onn at the same time.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为他体内有太多外星人DNA
It might be one too many alien DNAs in his system,
但是他突变了
but he's mutated.
那超查部总有办法解决吧
Okay, well, that's something the DEO can handle, right?
有进展吗
Any updates?
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I-I have to go.
他们会好起来吧
Are they going to be all right?
卡拉最终会的
Kara will be, eventually. Yeah.
黄光灯会非常缓慢地在让她恢复
The yellow sun lamps are bringing her back very slowly.
如果再发生袭击 这个速度就实在太慢了
Way too slowly, if this thing attacks again.
-那荣恩呢 -他失血过多
- And J'onn? - He's lost a lot of blood.
他是最后一个火星男人
Yeah, and hard to get a transfusion
很难找到献血者
when you're the last son of Mars.
他是最后一个火星男人
He's the last son,
但不是最后一个火星人
but he's not the last.
待在这里 看着他们
Stay here. Monitor them.
有什么变化 立刻通知我
You let me know if anything changes.
你好
Hey, you.
我们不能再等了
We can't wait any longer.
今晚真正的兰德·奥莱利
The real Rand O'Reilly is due to speak
要在反气候变化论者会议上演讲
at a climate-change deniers conference this evening.
有很多有钱有势的恶人出席
Just lots of evildoers in expensive shoes.
而由于琼斯博士
And since Dr. Jones seems
在袭击那些与环境为敌的人
to be targeting environmental enemies...
他肯定忍♥不住要现身
He's not going to be able to resist.
帮我一把
Come on.
我最好穿上装备
I better suit up.
在你打开之前
Before you open it,
我要确定你真要这么做
I need you to make sure you are sure.
这将是詹姆斯·奥尔森的终结点
All right, this will be the end of James Olsen.
句号♥ 一旦这么做 你就再也不是你了
Full stop. You do this, you are someone else.
要付出代价的 你确定吗
There's a cost. Are you sure?
自从我发现拉克·肯特真实身份的那天起
I've been ready to do this since the day I found out
我一直在为此做准备
the truth about Clark Kent.
这才是真正的我
This is who I am.
我不能再躲在镜头之后了
I can't hide behind my camera anymore.
如果需要付出代价
If there's a cost,
我愿意
I'll pay it.
这个回答不错
That's a pretty good answer.
梅根 感谢上帝 你在这里
M'gann, thank God. You're here.
-怎么了 -荣恩需要你帮忙
- What's wrong? - J'onn needs your help.
-他没事吧 -他的情况令人堪忧
- Is he okay? - No, he's in really bad shape.
让我去拿我的东西
Yeah, uh, just let me get my stuff.
好
Okay.
-你很渴吗 -不渴
- Thirsty? - Not particularly.
只是我刚刚发现
I've just found that drinking
喝酒是最快喝醉的方法 所以...
is the fastest way to get drunk, so...
这座城市现在很需要一位英雄
This city could really use a hero right about now.
打击狂暴生物不是我的强项
Fighting rampaging creatures isn't on my resume.
没错 卡拉和我说了
Oh, that's right. Kara told me.
打黑拳赚钱就是吗
Uh, beating people up for money is though, right?
我有个想法
Hey, here's an idea.
你不如去相信别人吧 艾丽克斯
Why don't you go believe in u202dsomebody else, Alex?
谢谢
Thanks.
我并不相信你 蒙·艾尔
I don't believe in you, Mon-El.
我猜你是个胆小鬼
I suspect you're a coward,
一有危险 你就会溜之大吉
and that you would run at the first sign of danger.
是我妹妹相信你
My sister, she's the one who believes in you.
所以她一直以来才这么生你的气
That's why she's so upset with you all the time.
她认为你有潜能
She thinks you have potential.
能有所作为 就像她一样
To make a difference, like she does.
成为英雄
To be a hero.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how.
你可以从挺身而出开始
You can start by standing up.
就像我们一样
Like the rest of us.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他遭到寄生生物袭击
He was attacked by a parasitic organism.
他的器官每况愈下
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表