剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我们看了你的网站
We looked at your website,
上面说你们这里能赚快钱
it just said you can make some quick cash.
没错 我们想存钱去巴黎城旅行
Yeah, and we're trying to save up for a trip to Paris city.
-就是巴黎 -巴黎
- It's just Paris. - Paris.
我们在对一种新型补品
Well, we're running a clinical trial
进行临床测试
on a new-to-market supplement.
我们要检测
We're just looking to examine
这种补品对基础代谢率的影响
the effect of the supplement on base metabolic rates.
所以我们只需采集血样
So, all we need to do is some blood work,
很快就能搞定
and we'll have you in and out,
然后你们就能去巴黎城了
and off to Paris city in no time.
好吧 其实我们不能抽血
Um, well, actually, we can't give blood.
抽血违背了我们的宗教信仰
That is... That's against our religion.
没错 没错 我们很虔诚
Yes. Yes, we are very religious.
很信奉我们的神明们
Very into our gods.
-神明 -一位神明
- God. - One God.
我们信奉严格的一神论
We are madly monotheistic.
好吧 你们看起来都很年轻健康
Well, you both look young and healthy enough.
我们大胆尝试一下 行吗
Let's give it the old college try, shall we?
你们是怎么听说我们的研究的
How did you hear about our study?
我们有招募专员
We have a recruiter,
但是她没跟我说今天要见客
but she didn't tell me to expect anyone today.
其实是我的一个朋友告诉我的
Well, actually, a friend of mine told us about it.
很奇怪 她来这后就没她的消息了
It's weird, I haven't heard from her since she came here.
你站在这里
You, stand here.
-好 -你呢
- Okay. - And you...
站在这里
Stand here.
你可能记得她
Well, maybe you remember her.
依奇·威廉姆斯
Izzy Williams?
记得 她的确来过这里
Yeah, she did come through here.
那是什么
What is that?
你们说想去旅行
You said you wanted to travel.
快回超查部
Go back to the DEO.
我只是
I just...
告诉艾丽克斯事情经过
Tell Alex what happened
确保突击队跟上我
and make sure a strike team follows me.
-我要进去了 -好
- I'm going in there. - Right, um...
我们不知道那边的情况
We don't know what's on the other side.
依奇就在那边
Izzy's on the other side
这才是最重要的
and that's all that matters.
等等 不
Wait, no...
你怎么来了
What're you doing here?
我想你可能需要我帮忙
Uh, I thought you might need my help.
你在流血
Hey, you're bleeding.
那是红太阳
That is a red sun.
就和氪星和达克萨姆星上的一样
Like on Krypton and Daxam.
我们要从黄太阳的辐射中
And we get our powers from the radiation
吸取能量 所以这意味着我们
of a yellow sun, so that means...
-没超能力了 -没超能力了
- No powers. - No powers.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
现在谁来帮我们
Well, now who's gonna help us?
我们要启动它 没人知道我们在这里
We have to get it to work. Nobody knows we're here!
所以我叫你去找我姐姐
That's why I told you to get my sister.
其实怪谁不重要了
You know what? It doesn't matter who's to blame.
我们要回到地球
We just need to get back to Earth.
外星人把这些人抓到这个星球来
Aliens brought those people to this planet,
我们要查出原因 并拯救他们
and we're gonna find out why and save them.
你能不能有一刻想想自救
Um, could you maybe just think about saving us for a second?
没人叫你来这里
No one told you to come here.
其实我明确要你别来
In fact, I specifically told you to not come.
好吧 就算我们找到他们
Okay, okay, and let's say we do find them.
-传送门也关闭了 -我们再想办法
- The portal is closed. - We'll figure something out.
那是什么声音
What's that?
好像是短程穿梭机
Sounds like a short-range shuttle.
那是运兵船
That's a troop transport.
-要开往哪里 -多半要开往那里
- Where is it going? - It's probably headed there.
-那我们要 -紧随其后
- Yeah, so we're going... - After it.
不不不不
No. No, No, No.
我们要远离谋杀城♥堡♥
We are going away from Murder Castle
因为我们失去了超能力
because we don't have our powers anymore.
然后呢
And?
好吧
Right.
兄弟
Hey, brother.
-你没事吧 -好得很
- You good? - Peachy keen.
昨晚我用检测仪收听到
I got a real nice and easy 10-37
有一桩很简单的可疑车辆案
come over the scanner last night,
但警方还是没找到可疑车辆
and the cops still haven't found the suspicious vehicle.
所以我
So I was, um...
只是在想你想不想
just wondering if you wanted to...
其实我觉得
I actually thought that
也许你只是来看我的情况
just maybe you came to check up on me.
哥们 我大老远跑来这里
Dude, I came all the way out here
-因为我知道你郁闷 -是的 我很郁闷
- because I knew you were upset. - Yeah, yeah. I'm upset.
我差点被♥干♥掉
You know, I almost got killed.
温 每个人都被人狠狠揍过
Winn, everybody gets their ass kicked.
-别说了 -温 让我帮你
- Just stop. - Winn, let me help...
别再说了
Just stop!
我在这里很好 也许吧
I'm good here, maybe.
或者做文职也可以
Or you know, at a desk,
但是我不能再和你一起出去作战
but I can't go out there with you again.
我做不到
I can't, all right?
算了吧 我做不到 我退出
Just stop. I can't. I quit.
我
Hey, am I...
我打扰你们了吗
am I interrupting something?
没有 我们没事 只是
No, no, we're good. Just um...
-出什么事了 -卡拉有联♥系♥过你们吗
- What's up? - Have either of you heard from Kara?
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
她不是要去采访吗
Isn't she's supposed to be on a story?
失踪人口案
Yeah, missing persons.
好 发短♥信♥告诉我细节
Okay, just text me the details.
你知道地球人会给一切评分吗
You know how on Earth they rate everything?
一星 这里我给一星
One-star. This is a one-star.
以前我很喜欢和我父母去其他星球
I used to love going to other planets with my parents.
可是他们会带我去漂亮的星球
They'd take me to the pretty ones, though.
和这个不一样
Not like this.
我们会在塞德那奇星上待好几个至日
We'd spend solstices on Sedenach...
-对 铋山 -没错
- Oh, yeah. The Bismuth mountains? - Yeah.
它们会在我们脚下生长
Yeah, they'd grow right underneath our feet.
-对 -那些水晶楼梯把我们托起来
- Yeah. - It's all those crystal staircases raising us up.
我曾带一个女孩去过那里 很不错的地方
Took a girl there once. It's a great spot, you know...
-卡拉 -怎么了
- Uh, Kara? - What?
不是吧 现在你又不想跟着我了
Oh, come on, now you won't follow me?
我动不了 我的腿被卡住了
Um, I can't. My leg is stuck.
这是什么
What is this?
什么...
What...
这个星球糟透了
This planet sucks.
你们看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
我从没见过这种东西
I've never seen anything like that.
我见过
I have.
不好 我懂这个语气 大事不好的语气
Oh, no. I know that tone. That's a bad news tone.
这是个物质传送门
It's a transmatter portal.
即时穿越两个世界的方法
A way to travel instantly between worlds.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
这是"星际之门"
It's Stargate.
等等 这意味着...
Wait, does that mean that...
卡拉不在地球上
Kara's not on Earth.
那是塔纳安诱捕兽
It's Thanagarian snarebeast.
我们是下一道菜
And we're the next course.
乔·甘拉夫不吃双足动物
Jo Gunraf does not eat bipeds.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表