剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
-我不知道 -艾丽克斯
- I don't know. - Alex,
我是瑞克 我不想伤害你
It's Rick. I don't want to hurt you.
我一直对你妹妹强调这一点
I keep on telling your sister that.
叫她把我父亲救出来
Tell her to get my father,
一切就结束了 你就可以回家擦干自己
and this can all be over. You can come home and get dry.
不 卡拉 不行
No. Kara, no.
你不能满足那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的要求
You do not give that terrorist what he wants.
你不能让自己陷入被勒索的境地
You cannot let yourself be blackmailed.
你不能允许自己做出那种事 绝对不能
You cannot open yourself up to that, ever.
你明白吗 超女远远比我重要
Do you understand me? Supergirl is bigger than me.
-艾丽克斯 -玛吉
- Alex. - Maggie?
我就在这
I'm right here!
玛吉 我得单独和你说几句话
Maggie, I need to speak to you alone.
宝贝 部里所有人都在努力
Babe, everyone here is working hard
我们会找到你的
and we're going to find you.
水涨得很快 有些话我必须要说
The water is rising fast and there are things that I need to say.
不 别说得好像永别一样
No. Don't start talking like this is the end.
我也不希望是 但以防万一
I don't want it to be, but in case that it is...
不会的
It's not!
你可厉害了 丹弗斯
You're a badass, Danvers.
你会想出办法逃出那里
And you're gonna figure out a way to get yourself out of there
要么就等着我去救你
Or you're gonna hold on until I find you.
-玛吉 听我说 求你了 -不
- Maggie, listen to me, please. - No.
你和我才刚刚开始 我不会让它就此结束的
We just started this, you and me, and it's not going to end.
不会在今天 长久以后也不会
Not today. Not for a long time.
我们刚刚共度了第一个情人节
We just had our first valentine's day
我想和你做更多的事
and I wanna do more with you.
我要更多的第一次 我要第一次去休假
I want more firsts. I want to have a first vacation.
我们还没有统一要去哪里的意见呢
We haven't even argued about where we're gonna go yet,
或是怎么装洗碗机
Or how to load the dishwasher.
或是我们第一条狗的名字 你想养条狗吗
Or what to name our first dog. Do you want to get a dog?
这个 叫它格特鲁德好了
Yeah, um... let's name her Gertrude.
看 有一辈子的第一次
See, there's a lifetime of firsts
我们要去一起实现呢
that we're going to do together.
所以 坚持住好吗 坚持到我去救你
So, you hold on, okay? Hold on until I get to you.
你保证 向我保证
You promise. Promise me!
我
I...
怎么了 艾丽克斯
What? Alex!
发生了什么
What happened?
我告诉过你别冲动 你让事情变得更糟了
I told you not to rush in. Now you've made things worse.
我做了我认为是正确的事
I did what I thought was right...
你应该听我说
I should have been heard.
你应该照我说的做 我是她女朋友
I should have been listened to. I'm her girlfriend.
我是她妹妹
I'm her sister!
你觉得这就能超越我吗
And you think that trumps me.
你就能知道什么是对她好了吗 我...
That you know what's right for her. I...
我让她做了自己 卡拉
I got her to be herself, Kara.
我跟你一样不想失去她
I have just as much to lose as you.
你应该听我的
You should've listened to me.
我以为我说的很清楚了
I thought I made myself clear.
我们之间的事结束了
Our business is done.
在我叫保安来之前滚出我的办公室
Now get out of my office before I call security.
没有说清楚的是我 莉娜
I'm the one who hasn't made myself clear, Lena.
为此我感到很抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
你说得对 我骗了你
You're right. I lied to you.
我假装是这个世界的人
I pretended to be of this world
只是因为我知道你母亲有多讨厌外星人
but only because I know how much your mother loathes aliens.
我就假设你也一样了
And I presumed you'd be the same.
别人听到我姓卢瑟之后也这样
That's what people do when they hear I'm a Luthor.
喜欢假设
They presume.
我跟你说的其他事都是真的
Everything else I told you was the truth.
被你的血亲背叛
Being betrayed by your own blood.
没有比这个更痛苦的了
There's nothing more painful.
我知道你明白这感觉
I know you understand that.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
我要的就是实现我的提案
I want exactly what I proposed.
我想要咱们合作制♥造♥物质传送门
I want us to work together to create a transmatter portal.
我们星球上已经有了
We have them where I come from.
L公♥司♥已经造了一台巨型发电机
L-Corp has already built a large-scale generator ring.
我们可以轻松地为此项目改造它
We can easily adapt it for this.
传送门能极大地帮助你们星球
The portal would help your planet immensely
也能帮助我回到我的星球
And it would help me get home to mine.
我不和我不信任的人合作
I don't work with people I can't trust.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
你和你母亲一点都不像 我现在看出来了
You are nothing like your mother. I see that now.
求你了 莉娜 别让我的一时失误
Please, Lena. Don't let my one lapse in judgment
阻止咱们干大事
keep us from doing great things.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
我要的就是这句话
That's all I can ask.
莉娜·卢瑟
-莉娜 -卡拉 能联络到你真好
- Lena. - Kara. I'm glad I caught you. Um...
我能请你就某件事 某人给点意见吗
Can I ask your advice about something? Someone.
现在不是时候
Now's not a good time.
真抱歉 我再打给你吧
I'm sorry. Can I call you back?
当然 当然可以
Oh, of course, of course.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
-你在做什么 -听她的声音
- What are you doing? - Listening for her.
可是我什么都听不到
But I can't hear anything.
我可以做那么多难以置信的事 但我却不能
I can do all these incredible things, but I can't
用蛮力解决这件事
punch my way out of this,
也不能快速飞行倒转时间
Or fly fast enough and turn back time...
现在我怕我会失去那个
And now I'm afraid I'm going to lose the person
对我最重要的人
that is the most important to me.
是对我们 卡拉
To us, Kara.
玛吉说得对
Maggie was right.
我不该冲动的 我让事情变糟了 我...
I shouldn't have rushed in. I made things worse. I...
玛吉是因为难过沮丧
Maggie was upset and she was frustrated
所以向你发泄了情绪
and she lashed out at you.
你只是做了你认为可以保护你姐姐的事
You only did what you thought was best to protect your sister.
没人能因此怪罪你
No one can blame you for that.
我好怕
I'm scared.
过来
Hey, come on.
我也是
So am I.
不到两小时
Under two hours.
时间可过得飞快呢
The clock is ticking fast.
我知道
I know.
如果时间走完了 咱俩就都输了
And if it ticks down completely, we both lose.
我觉得你不想输
And I don't think you want to lose.
你也不想
Neither do you.
我看错卡拉了
I was wrong about Kara.
对于我想让她做的事来说 她还太嫩了
She's too much of a girl scout to do what I need her to do.
我看错她了
I misjudged her.
但或许我低估了你
But I may have discounted you.
你是名警♥察♥ 你可以走进监狱
You're a cop. You can just walk into that prison
然后释放我父亲 如果你想的话
and break my father free, if you want to.
你关心她
You care for her.
-我看到过 -你跟踪我们
- I've seen that. - Stalking us.
你看她的样子
The way you look at her.
当你们在街上走时
The way your hand touches her hand
你摸她手的样子
when you're walking down the street.
爱情可以让人做出一些平常不会做的事
Love can make people do things that they don't normally do.
所以
So, please,
请帮忙把我们爱的人带回身边
help us bring back the people we love.
快点
Come on!
请告诉你想到办法了
Please tell me you have something.
我几乎试过所有的办法了
I have literally tried everything, all right?
我查过所有家庭财产
I've checked family holdings,
银行账户 监狱电♥话♥记录 毫无发现
bank accounts, call logs from the prison... there's nothing.
我们会找到她的
Hey, we're gonna find her.
我要和玛吉谈谈
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表