剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Can you show me how you did that?
好
Yeah.
轨道扫描
看到了吗 这是一堆人造卫星
See? Look. It's a bunch of satellites.
完成
未检测到异物
-天空没有异常 -很好
- The skies are clear. - Yeah. Good.
和我想的一样
That's... that's what I thought.
很好
It's good.
还是不行吗
Still isn't working?
是因为我一脸厌恶地扔东西
Was it me throwing it down in disgust
还是你从这些火花中看出来了
or the sparks that gave it away?
你们能出去一会吗
Can you give us a minute?
失败也是过程的一部分 莉娜
Failure is a part of the process, Lena.
我和你说过这需要时间
I told you this was going to take time.
不是时间问题 我只是不明白
It's not about time. I'm just not getting it.
也许我们应该去斯特赖克岛转一转
You know, maybe we should pay a visit to Stryker Island.
把莱克斯·卢瑟叫来挽救残局
Get Lex Luthor to come in and save the day.
你觉得他能让这东西运行吗
You think he could get this working?
莱克斯本该是拯救世界的天才
Lex was the genius who was supposed to save the world.
我
You know, I...
我以为如果我能让这东西运行
I just thought if I could make this work,
我就能向世界和我母亲证明
I would prove to the world and to my mother
我和那个金童一样优秀
that I was as good as the golden boy.
我想最重要的是 我想向自己证明
I think most of all, I just wanted to prove it to myself.
你不必证明任何事
You don't have to prove anything.
你比莱克斯更聪明
You're smarter than Lex.
不 我这么说不是为了让你心里更舒服
No. I'm not saying that to make you feel better.
而是站在一位科学家的立场来说
I'm saying it as a scientist.
作为一位了解你的人来说
As someone who knows.
但是你不要再像你哥哥一样去思考
But you need to stop trying to think like your brother.
你和我说过莱克斯的事
From what you've told me about Lex,
从中我觉得他是个在乎权力的人
he's a man who's concerned with power.
而你一直就是这样去解决这个问题
And that's how you've been trying to fix this.
你认为多加一些动力就能让它运行
Give it more power, you think it will work.
但那只会让它一直冒火花
Yeah, but it just keeps blowing.
但你不是一个沉迷于权力的人
But you're not a person who's consumed with power.
对吗
Are you?
所以如果你不用莱克斯的方法来做
So, if you weren't trying to do what Lex would do,
你会怎么做
What would you do?
我会尽量想办法增强负离子输入
I'd try to find a way to increase the anion input
而不会让能量输出过载
without overloading the energy output.
同时保持所有元素合成率保持不变
All while maintaining the element synthesis rate at a constant.
你用的不是力量
Not power.
而是平衡
Balance.
好了 坐在这吧
All right, just sit right there, buddy.
詹姆斯
James.
马库斯 这是我的朋友卡拉
Marcus, this is my friend Kara.
她是凯特科的记者
She's a reporter here at Catco.
你好 马库斯 你好吗
Hi, Marcus. How are you doing?
-你好吗 -我很好
- How are you doing? - I'm good.
这样很好
This is... this is good.
那就好
Good.
拜 马库斯
Bye, Marcus.
伊芙 你能帮我空出下午的时间吗
Eve, would you mind clearing my afternoon?
当然 奥尔森先生
Absolutely, Mr. Olsen.
这是谁啊
And who do we have here?
我们这位是...
We have here...
我们这位是 我的 侄子
We have here... my... my nephew.
马库斯
Marcus.
马库斯
Marcus.
需要我给你的侄子弄点什么吗
Is there anything I could get for you or your nephew?
行啊 你知道吗 其实...
Yeah. You know what? Um, actually...
来两杯努南家的奶昔和一些卷曲薯条
A couple of milkshakes and some curly fries
应该就可以了
from Noonan's would be great.
-没问题 -谢谢你
- Sure thing. - Thank you.
那卷曲薯条你肯定喜欢
You're gonna love the curly fries.
你之前吃过卷曲薯条吗
Have you ever had curly fries?
你会喜欢的
You're... you're gonna love them.
这边走
This way.
你之前见过这种东西吗
Have you ever seen one of those before?
拿着两边的机关 然后试着将
Take these two knobs and you try to get
这个金属球从一边滑到另一边
this metal ball from one side to the other.
你想试试吗
You wanna try?
好的
Okay.
我想这也是一种方法
Well, I guess that's one way of doing it.
"蜘蛛"马丁 民权运动纪录摄影师
这个型号♥正是"蜘蛛"马丁用来
That's the same model that "Spider" Martin used
记录民权运动的
to document the civil rights movement.
你知道民权运动是什么吧
You know what the civil rights movement is?
算了
Never mind.
总之 我...
Anyway, I...
我用第一次卖♥♥照片的钱买♥♥了这个
I bought this with my first paycheck I got from selling a photo.
给
Here.
这样试试
Oh. Here, try that.
很酷吧
Cool, right?
这个 对了 我这个...
That one? Yeah, I've, uh...
这是跟我最久的一个
I've had this one forever.
我爸给我的
My dad got it for me.
当初就是它激励了我
It's the one that inspired me to be
成为了摄影师
a photographer in the first place.
他就在去世之前不久给了我这个
He gave it to me right before he passed away.
他是名士兵
He was a soldier.
我爸爸也是名士兵
My father was a soldier, too.
马库斯 你♥爸♥爸在哪
Marcus, where is your father?
他在逃出我们星球时死了
He died when we were escaping our planet.
听到这件事我真得很遗憾
I'm really sorry to hear that.
我知道那是种什么感受
I know how that can be.
那是痛不欲生
It can be beyond hard.
-我们这是要约会吗 -不是 不是
- Did we have a date? - No, no, no, no.
我是想要给你惊喜呢
No, I just thought I'd surprise you.
我们煎饼果子和锅贴
We've got egg rolls and pot stickers,
烧麦
shumai.
这是名副其实的便便拼盘
It's a veritable poo poo platter.
我喜欢说这词
I love saying that.
"便便拼盘" 抱歉
"poo poo platter." sorry.
你是不是又把我公♥寓♥的马桶垫扯掉了
Did you rip the seat off the toilet in my loft again
所以现在你带中国菜来
and now you're just bringing Chinese food
是为了不想惹麻烦对吗
so you don't get in trouble?
我就扯掉了那一次
That was once.
就那么一次
That was one time.
而且我得辩解下 当你要强制执行
And in my defense, you can be pretty scary
厕所礼节的时候 还是挺吓人的
when it comes to enforcing bathroom etiquette.
没有 我...
No. I, um...
我以为昨晚看到了我母亲
I thought I saw my mother last night.
我没有 别担心
I didn't. Don't worry.
我去检查了下
I went and checked,
可以肯定我父母的飞船
and my parents' ship definitely had
几星期前离开了达克萨姆星
left for Daxam a few weeks ago.
但是想到我看到她 就让我...
But thinking I saw her, it...
我觉得会让我生气
I thought it would make me feel anger.
但其实我感觉到了...
But I felt, um...
其他的 其他的感觉
Other... other stuff...
我就是 讨厌我这样关心她
I just... I hate... I hate that I still care about her.
我们不能逼自己不去感受任何事
Hey, we can't will ourselves to not feel anything.
生活不是这样运作的
Life doesn't work like that.
在达克萨姆星 我们就是这么做的
On Daxam, that's exactly what we'd do.
我们嗑药 这样就感受不到任何东西
We'd drug ourselves, so we literally didn't feel anything.
你可以想念她 她是你母亲
You're allowed to miss her. She is your mother.
她已经永远离开了
Well, she's gone forever.
所以
So...
如果我母亲给我像你这样的激励话语
If my mother had given me pep talks like you,
想想我能成就些什么
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表