剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
"我们会找到你女儿"
"We're going to find your daughter"?
你为什么要这么讲
Why would you tell her that?
因为我们要帮助她
Because we're going to help her.
我们会帮她的 对吧
We are going to help her, right?
青少年离家出走不是新闻 是陈腔滥调
Teenage runaways are not news. They are cliches.
我们还要报道更重要的事
And we have more important stories to cover.
更重要的事
More important...
有什么比让一位母亲找到女儿更重要
What's more important than a mother finding her daughter?
我的咖啡和丹麦酥
My coffee and my Danish,
还有你夺走的那五分钟宁静
and the five minutes of peace and quiet you stole from me.
有人吗
Excuse me?
你好 能给我来一杯苏打水吗
Oh, hi. Could I... Could I just please have a club soda?
你在这里上班吗
Do you work here?
对啊
I do.
你知道...在那场事故后
Yeah, you know after the, um... Gosh, after the incident,
他们急缺人手 所以我就来上班了
they were a little short-staffed, so I took a job.
而且你知道我喜欢酒精
And you know, I like alcohol.
这点众所周知
I've been known to like alcohol.
所以我觉得这份工作很适合我
So I just really feel like this is gonna be a great job for me.
很高兴有人觉得自己融入某个地方
Well, I'm glad someone's feeling like they fit in somewhere.
语气有点悲伤呢
Oh, that's a sad sound?
你打算告诉我发生了什么吗
You wanna tell me what's going on? Huh?
别这样 和我聊聊
Come on, talk to me.
我现在是个酒保
I am a bartender now.
我只是觉得最近不好不坏
I've just been feeling betwixt and between of late.
-不好不坏吗 -对
- Betwixt and between? - Yes.
但今天有个报道
But, a story came across my desk today.
一个失踪女孩
A missing girl.
我会找到她
I'm gonna find her.
我能毛遂自荐提点建议吗
Can I offer you some unsolicited advice?
-我需要建议吗 -好吧
- Do I? - Okay...
如果你要自寻烦恼
If you go looking for trouble...
烦恼 自会扣门
Trouble...Ye shall find.
谢谢你毫无用处的建议
Thank you for the completely useless advice.
这不是苏打水
That's not club soda.
到底什么是苏打水
Yeah, what exactly is club soda?
反正不是这个
Not this.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
很乐意为丹弗斯家效劳
Always happy to help a Danvers.
这是依奇·威廉姆斯的失踪报告
Here is the missing persons report on Izzy Williams that we have,
但不幸的是
but unfortunately...
里面没多少内容
It's not that much.
不管多少都能帮上忙
Well, any little bit helps.
你找我要这个还挺有意思的
You know, it's funny you asked for that.
怎么说
Why?
我们在过去几周
Well, we've just had a spike
迎来了人口失踪案的高峰
in missing persons over the last few weeks.
你有什么猜想吗
Do you have any theories?
连环杀手 绑♥架♥
Serial killer? Kidnappings?
连环杀手有特定模式 绑♥架♥会有动机
Serial killers have patterns, kidnappers have motive.
但奇怪的是
But what's odd is that
这些失踪案间没有任何联♥系♥
there's nothing to connect these disappearances.
有依奇·威廉姆斯
There's Izzy Williams,
有一位四个孩子的父亲
a father of four,
还有一个大学生 等等
a college student, the list goes on.
他们都失踪了
And they've all disappeared.
他们在哪儿呢
Where are they?
好了
All righty.
你抽血没问题吧
No problems with your blood work?
没问题
Okay.
还有最后一步测试
We just have one last part of the test.
很好
All right.
你站在这儿
You stand right about here.
-这儿吗 -没错
- Right here? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
那是什么
What is that?
一台核磁共振仪吗
Is that an MRI machine?
差不多
Something like that.
肯定是新型号♥
Must be a new model.
你们要干什么 不 不
What're you doing? No. No!
又一位完美候选人
Another perfect candidate.
随时恭候
Always happy to help.
温 你帮我看看这个闪存盘上的人
Hey, Winn, I need you to look at the people on this flash drive.
他们都消失了 你能查查
They're all missing. Can you check for, uh,
他们之间的联♥系♥和过去吗
links between them, their histories...
你知道你戴着墨镜吗
Are you aware that you're wearing sunglasses...
这是室内
Indoors?
未来太耀眼了
The future is so very bright.
不 不 不
Hey! No, no, no.
-你怎么了 -我被抢劫了
- What happened to you? - I got mugged.
-没事的 -你怎么不告诉我
- It's fine. - Why didn't you tell me?
我马上就把你要的信息给你
I will have that info for you very shortly.
-怎么 -瞧瞧你
- What? - Look at you.
-怎么 -开玩笑吗
- What? - Are you kidding?
感觉你被爱情射线击中了一样
You look like you've been shot with a love ray.
好吧 玛吉昨晚留宿了
Well, Maggie slept over last night.
天
Oh, my...
天啊
Oh, my God!
你觉得大家都能看出来吗
Do you think everybody can tell?
好了
Okay.
你怎么回事
Hey, what happened to you?
我被抢劫了 但我没事
I got mugged and I'm fine.
笑的时候会疼
And it hurts to smile.
你名单上的那些人
Okay, so there is a connection
确实有共同点
between those people on your list.
他们消失前几天
They all had blood work done
都抽过血
a few days before they disappeared.
抽血 好奇怪
Blood work? That's weird.
这是人口失踪案 要我跟你一起吗
It's missing persons. Do you want me to come with you?
不用 你继续春心荡漾吧
No, no. You just keep on glowing.
好吧
Okay.
那些羊排简直大到离谱
You would not believe the size of those mutton chops, it was...
卡拉
Hey, Kara.
等等
Wait...
-你来这干什么 -我请假了
- What are you doing here? - I took the day off.
这才第二天
It's your second day.
我不想太累 一起吃午饭吗
Yeah, didn't wanna overdo it. So lunch?
不行 其实我在工作
No, actually, I'm working.
好啊 我跟你一起
Oh, great. I'll come with you.
-还是算了吧 -别啊
- I... I don't think so. - Oh, come on!
别啊 很有趣的
Come on, it'll be fun.
你想找到那位失踪的女孩吧
You wanna find that missing girl, right?
两颗脑袋总好过一个 对吧
Hey, two heads are always better than one, right?
除了在巴维斯星
Except on the planet Barvex,
那颗星球上有双头食人族
because they have two-headed cannibals.
-行 行 -棒
- Fine. Fine. - Yes.
你别出声就行
Just keep your mouth shut.
我跟你说过第一次...
Have I told you about the first time...
我问你 我更像是一个笨蛋
Question, do you think I'm more of a Goofus,
-还是一位勇士 -笨蛋
- or more of a Gallant? - Goofus.
瞧 瞧 瞧 你们好
Well, well, well, well, well. Hello.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
他们说有两个健壮的年轻人过来拜访
They told me two strapping young millennials had dropped by,
就是你们啊
and here you are.
没错 我们经常锻炼
Yes, we, uh, we work out a lot.
没错 我们来只是想
Yeah, we just wanted to, uh,
更好地了解你们的工作
get a better idea of what you do here
再参与进来
before jumping in.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表