剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Actually, I've got the perfect man for the job.
谁
Who?
要干什么 等等
What is this? Wait.
你们要做什么
What are you doing?
要不要出一份力拯救世界
Ready to do your part to save the world?
不行 等等 住手
No! Wait, stop. Please!
放开我 不要
Let me go! No!
他们根本不会知道是谁下的手
They won't even know what hit them.
你的父母吗
Your parents?
对
Yes.
他们从未离开
哪怕已经逝世
你会说氪星语
You speak Kryptonian.
我们都是没有家的人 卡
We're both men without a home, Kal.
如果不互相传承历史 还有谁能帮忙
If we don't preserve each other's history, who will?
做人不能两边倒 荣恩
You can't have it both ways, J'onn.
不能一边示好
You can't offer friendship with one hand
一边拿着氪星石
and kryptonite with the other.
-我必须这样 -为什么
- I have to. - Why?
因为火星是一座墓穴
Because Mars is a crypt.
因为愤怒的神焚烧了我们的年轻人
Because angry gods burned our young
而我们无法阻止
and we were helpless to stop them.
因为我不会再打无准备之仗
Because I will not be caught unprepared again.
你可以恨我
Hate me if you want.
事实如此
It is what it is.
我不恨你 荣恩
I don't hate you, J'onn.
我只是不信任你
I just don't trust you.
因为你也不信任我
Because you don't trust me.
我们本可以是盟友
We should have been allies.
真的有必要因为氪星石而单打独斗吗
Is kryptonite really worth us being alone in this fight?
凯里克斯
Kelex.
主人 请问有什么需要
Master Kal. How may I assist you?
扫描未知分子
Scan for unknown molecules.
出现了放射层
Film of radiation
一般是由于接触了钜
commonly associated with contact to promethium,
钜是目前已知的最强金属
the strongest metal known to man.
钜
Promethium?
这就有趣了
Now that's interesting.
有汉克的消息吗
Any word from Hank?
没有
No.
-克拉克有消息吗 -没有
- Any word from Clark? - Nope.
他们应该很快就有办法找到金属人了
I'm sure they'll figure out a way to find Metallo soon.
只是希望他们在想到办法之前
I just hope they don't hurt each other
别先伤到彼此
while they're figuring it out.
我昨天被新老板解雇了
I got un-hired by my new boss yesterday.
原来我不适合当记者
Turns out I'm not a reporter.
卡拉
Kara.
凯特要走了
And Cat's leaving.
克拉克也要走了
Clark's leaving, too.
一切都要变了
Everything is changing.
我去拿点冰淇淋
I'll get us some ice cream.
明天就会好的
Things will be better tomorrow.
我一直在想
I've been thinking though.
如果我搬去大都会跟克拉克一起住呢
What if I moved to Metropolis to be with Clark.
大都会
Metropolis?
对 你想 如果没有我引来卡德摩斯的注意
Yeah. I mean, think about it. National City would be safer
纳欣诺市就会更安全
without me around creating a target for Cadmus.
我不会因为氪星石总觉得不舒服
Hank wouldn't have to worry about me feeling uncomfortable
汉克也不必担心了
with kryptonite around.
而且你 也可以不用担心我
And you, you'd be able to do your job at the DEO
专心在超查部工作
without worrying about me.
艾丽克斯 如果我在大都会
Alex, if I was in Metropolis,
我跟克拉克可以互相照顾 一起守护那里
Clark and I could protect the city and keep each other safe.
我还有太多东西要跟他学习
And there's still so much I want to learn from him.
你怎么看
What do you think?
自从克拉克来了这里
I think I've kept my mouth shut
你就总是无视我
the entire time Clark has been here while you
我一直没说什么
have ignored me.
可现在 你居然想直接一走了之
And... And now you want to just move away?
我以为这样对你也好
I thought it would be good for you.
你就不用总是照顾我了
You wouldn't have to take care of me anymore.
我们难道不是互相照顾吗
What about us taking care of each other?
我整个童年都在忙着隐瞒你的身份
My whole childhood was spent making sure that nobody found out.
我放弃了当医生的理想 为了你加入超查部
I gave up a medical career to join the DEO for you.
我整个人生
And my... My whole life
都是为了保护你
has been about protecting you.
你不是说这是很好的冒险吗
I thought you said it was a great adventure.
确实
Yes.
但是代价也不小
But it's cost me a lot.
我失去了父亲
It cost me my father.
-艾丽克斯 我们会找到他的 -是吗
- Alex, we're going to find him. - Yeah?
你去了大都会 还怎么找
Well, how are we going to do that with you in Metropolis?
不要这样
Don't do that.
这不是因为我更在乎哪个家庭
This is not about one family over the other.
而是为了让我觉得自己不再孤单
This is about me not feeling alone anymore.
跟克拉克在一起
When I'm with Clark, I feel like
让我觉得终于有人真正懂我
I'm connected to somebody who actually understands
与我心意相通
what it's like to be me.
那他知不知道是他把你丢给了我们
So does he understand that he abandoned you with us?
你懂吗
Do you?
是克拉克
It's Clark.
堡垒那边情况如何
How's the Fortress?
我们查清了卡德摩斯
We ID'ed the material Cadmus used
制♥作♥金属人骨架所用的材料
to create Metallo's endoskeleton.
肖特特工 我需要知道方圆一百英里内
Agent Schott, I need to know if there's any promethium
是否有任何钜元素
within a hundred-mile radius.
好吧 钜元素 小火球
Okay. Promethium, you hot little number.
放个热信♥号♥♥给我看
Show me a heat signature.
有了 原子序列61 乖乖现身了
Bingo. Atomic number 61, come on down.
地点在工业区
That's in the industrial district.
卡德摩斯总部肯定不在这里
That can't be Cadmus' headquarters.
-所以金属人现在是一个人 -什么时候出发
- So, at the moment Metallo's on his own. - When?
战衣几乎已经做好了
Those suits are very nearly totally ready.
我的意思是还差得远呢
And by that I mean they're in no way ready.
卡拉 我们只能冒险一试了
Kara, we're gonna have to go without them.
下次可能没这种机会了 到地方见
We might not get this chance again. Meet me there.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
结束了 金属人
It's over, Metallo.
我很愿意为了事业献身
I am happy to give myself up for my cause.
但一切还没结束
But it's not over.
绝对没有
Not by any means.
你一动 就会被我们烧成灰烬
You make a move, we'll incinerate you.
那就动手吧
Go ahead.
但你们也会被困在这里
But you'll still be here with me.
而如果你们被困在这里
And if you're here with me,
就不能去大都会对付他
then you're not in Metropolis with him.
大都会
这是陷阱 我们得去大都会
It's a setup. We have to get to Metropolis.
你最好跟他一起
You better follow him,
不然我会把你活活烧死
or I'll burn you alive.
我们会回来的
We'll be back.
相信我
Trust me.
我本该来这儿的
I should have been here.
我本该想到的
I should've known.
螺丝刀
Uh, screwdriver.
小心
Ow! Watch it.
我知道你以为我只是个小白脸
I know you think that I'm just a pretty face here,
但这双巧手才是真本事 懂吗
but these hands are the real money-makers here, okay?
抱歉 我心不在焉
Sorry. I was thinking about something else.
在我完成保护氪星人的盔甲前
Yeah, well, until I finish with the Kryptonian-saving body armor,
能不能下手轻点
just think with less stabbing.
又这样了 我们竭尽所能
Here we are, once again doing everything we can
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表