剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I'm inviting you over.
我们有个客人在等你
We already have a guest waiting for you.
你的达克萨姆朋友
Your Daxamite friend.
但如果你透露你的行程 他会死
But if you tell anyone where you're headed, he dies.
如果你不来 他也会死
If you refuse to come, he dies.
来找我 超女
Come to me, Supergirl.
但我该警告你 在神话里
But I should warn you. In the myths,
卡德摩斯只因为一件事出名
Cadmus was really only famous for one thing.
斩妖除魔
He killed monsters.
荣恩 你来这里干什么
J'onn, what're you doing here?
我觉得问题是 你来这里干什么
I think the real question is, what are you doing here?
我本该把你锁在那间实验室里的
I should have locked you in that laboratory when I had the chance.
你是汉克·亨肖 真正的汉克·亨肖
You're Hank Henshaw. The real Hank Henshaw.
你还活着
You survived?
是的 我还活着
Yes, I survived.
但是那个外星人
But that alien,
那个火星人 窃取了我的生活
that thing from Mars, stole my life.
夺走了我的一切
It took everything from me.
但是卡德摩斯救了我
But Cadmus saved me.
所以你现在为他们卖♥♥命吗
And now you work for them?
在我负责超查部时 我们追捕外星人
When I ran the DEO, we hunted aliens.
现在卡德摩斯继承了这个光荣的目标
Now Cadmus has inherited that glorious purpose.
消灭地球上的外星人
To end alien life on this planet.
那祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
轮到我了
My turn.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为你们的死期到了
Because it's time for you to die.
你和其余的外星渣滓
You and the rest of the alien scum
在这个星球上没有立足之地
have no place on this planet.
汉克·亨肖已经死了
Hank Henshaw is dead.
我是机械超人
I'm Cyborg Superman.
我们已发出逮捕令
We've issued an arrest order
突发新闻
逮捕名为守护者的义警
for the vigilante known as "Guardian"
他犯下了多项袭击及谋杀罪
on multiple counts of assault and murder.
我们强烈要求
We urge any citizens with
任何知道守护者行踪或身份的市民...
knowledge of Guardian's whereabouts or identity...
温 你有卡拉的消息吗
Hey, Winn, have you heard from Kara?
上次我听说她正要去追捕守护者
The last I heard she was on her way to help capture Guardian.
她可能刚好错过他了
Huh, she, she probably just missed him.
我想她在凯特科公♥司♥
She's at CatCo, I'm sure.
说到守护者
Um, speaking of Guardian,
你要叫你的朋友别再追捕他
you've got to tell your friend to lay off him.
那
Like...
为什么 关你什么事
Why? What's it to you?
你知道 就像你妹妹
You know, it's, um, you know, it's just, with your sister,
超人 还有汉克
and Superman, and Hank even,
有时是荣恩 我只是
sometimes or J'onn... Well, I just...
我真的很支持义警的存在
I really support the vigilante cause.
你也听到我"朋友"在电视上说的话
Yeah, well, you heard it from my "friend" on the TV.
守护者不是义警 而是杀人犯
Guardian isn't a vigilante. He's a murderer.
其实他不是 他是...
Actually. No. He's not. He's...
你知道守护者的事吗 温
Do you know something about Guardian, Winn?
我只知道他不是坏人
Is... I just... I know he's not a bad guy.
所以如果你能不能让你朋友玛吉
All right. So, if you can just have your friend, Maggie,
放他一马
please give him a break.
我知道六种不同且令人痛苦的方法
I know six different very painful ways
能让你告诉我守护者的身份
to get you to tell me who Guardian is,
只需要用我的食指
using my index finger.
-但在我折磨你之前 -是詹姆斯
- But before I go there... - It's James.
是詹姆斯 是詹姆斯
It's James. It-it's James.
守护者是詹姆斯
Guardian... Guardian is James.
你在说笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你要干什么 你要干什么
What're you doing? What're you doing?
-我要打给卡拉 -不 不能打给卡拉
- I'm calling Kara. - No! You can't call Kara.
艾丽克斯 这事你不能告诉任何人
Alex, you can't tell anybody about this,
包括你妹妹和玛吉
not your sister, not Maggie.
谁都不行 詹姆斯在外面一心想要帮忙
No one. Right, James is out there, trying to help.
他帮忙阻止了寄生虫
And he helped, he helped stop Parasite.
不管这个真正的杀人犯是什么人
And he's going to help stop whoever
他都会帮忙阻止他的
this is who's really killing these people,
因为我们俩都很清楚
because you and I both know,
詹姆斯·奥尔森不是杀人犯
James... James Olsen isn't a murderer.
谢谢
Thank you.
我晚点再处理你们两个
I'll deal with the both of you later.
-蒙·艾尔 -你还好吧
- Mon-El. - Are you okay?
现在我才知道坏人被我揍的感受
Now I know how the bad guys feel when I pummel them.
我还好
Yeah, I'm okay.
荣恩也被他们抓了
They captured J'onn, too.
那不是荣恩
That wasn't J'onn.
还记得我和你说过荣恩假扮人类吗
Remember I once told you J'onn assumed the identity of a human?
假扮的就是那个人 汉克·亨肖
That's the human, Hank Henshaw.
只是他们增强了他的能力
Only they enhanced him somehow.
他们骗了我
They tricked me.
这些栏杆是由塞纳刚星上的N金属制成的
The bars are made from Nth metal from Thanagar.
坚不可摧
They're unbreakable.
这是什么地方 这些都是什么人
So, what is this place? Who are these people?
这里是卡德摩斯
It's called Cadmus.
由科学家来管理
It's run by scientists
他们要铲除这个星球上的外星人
who want to wipe aliens off the face of the planet.
消息真是"越来越棒"了
News just gets better by the second.
那又怎样 我是第一个幸运儿吗
So what? I'm the, uh, the lucky first contestant?
不 他们绑♥架♥你 是为了要抓到我
No... No, they kidnapped you to get to me.
丹弗斯 我正好在给你发短♥信♥
Huh, Danvers, I was just texting you.
我要你别再通缉守护者了
I need you to lay off Guardian.
你是说纳欣诺市的面具连环杀手吗 不行
You mean National City's masked serial killer? No way.
他不是杀人犯 玛吉 你追捕错人了
He's not a killer, Maggie. You're targeting the wrong guy.
好吧 我洗耳恭听
Okay, I'm listening.
说完了
That's it.
如果你想我放弃我的主要谋杀疑犯
If you want me to drop my prime murder suspect,
你的理由要更充分才行
you gotta give me more than that.
我不能说 这是机密
I can't. It's classified.
少来了 艾丽克斯 我们是朋友
Come on, Alex. We're friends.
不 玛吉
No, Maggie,
我们不是朋友
we're not friends.
好吧 我不懂了 怎么了
Oh. Okay, I'm lost. What happened?
我们一起出去玩
We hung out,
变得亲密
we got close,
你发现了我喜欢你
then you called me out for liking you,
我鼓起勇气承认"没错 我喜欢你"
and then I had the guts to admit, "Yes, it's true."
你说我的感情是真的
And you told me that my feelings were real
说我应该得到幸福
and that I deserved to be happy,
我以为你的意思是我可以跟你在一起
and so I thought you meant I deserved to be happy with you.
-艾丽克斯 -不 我还没说完
- Alex... - No, no, no. I'm not done.
你后来说服我跟我妹妹出柜
Because then you convinced me to come out to my sister.
我照做了
And I did,
因为有一点我非常肯定
because I was sure of one thing.
就是我对你的感情
And that was my feelings for you.
最初 我很害怕
Initially, I was terrified.
但是最终
But ultimately,
我为自己出柜而骄傲
I was proud to come out
因为这不仅是公布我的性取向
because it wasn't just some concept.
重点在于我喜欢上了一位好姑娘
It was about my feelings for this amazing woman.
可现在
But now?
我并不觉得获得了解放
I don't feel liberated,
也不觉得我在经历什么伟大旅程
or like I'm on some great journey.
我只觉得痛苦
All I feel is pain
因为你不想要我
because you don't want me.
-艾丽克斯 我不是因为... -算了
- Alex, that's not why... - Just,
不必了 不说这个
you know what, save it. Okay, let's...
现在这个不重要
It's not what's important right now.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表