剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 我爱你 每天都思念你
I mean that I love you and I have missed you every day.
但我们现在对彼此都不再了解了
But I don't know you anymore and you don't know me.
我就在你身边 不会离开你
I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.
但这会是一段崭新的生活
But this is going to have to be something new.
我觉得我们要重新认识彼此
I think we're just going to have to learn each other again.
你觉得我们能做到吗
Do you think we can do that?
先从这顿晚饭开始吧
Let's just start with dinner.
好吗
Okay?
孩子们 酒好了
Kids! Drinks are ready!
我也准备好了
I'm ready.
来吧
Here we go.
-我来帮你 -谢谢
- Let me help. - Ah, thank you.
抱歉我迟到了
So sorry I'm late.
别犯傻了 荣恩
Oh, don't be silly, J'onn.
我之前忘了做一件事情
Oh, hey! I forgot to do something earlier.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你再次救了我的命
Thank you for saving my life again.
谢谢你履行诺言 照顾我的两个女儿
Thank you for keeping your promise to watch over my girls.
这是我的荣幸
It was an honor.
敬个酒
A toast.
敬平安回家
To coming home.
敬平安回家
Coming home.
我肯定还要再适应一段时间
Now, obviously, this is going to be a time of adjustment.
但我希望大家能对我有些耐心
But I hope you'll all be patient with me.
我见过并做过令我后悔的事情
I've seen and done things that I wish I hadn't.
爸 别这么说
Dad, don't.
不 宝贝 如果我要向前看
No, sweetie. If I'm going to move forward,
就不能忽略我的过去
I can't ignore my past.
卡德摩斯改变了我 他们企图击垮我
Cadmus... changed me, they tried to break me.
但在此过程中 他们让我变得危险
But in the process, they made me dangerous.
我知道他们的软肋
I know their weaknesses,
而我现在
and I'm here...
要与你们共同携手 让地球更加安全
To work with all of you to make our planet safer.
所以你愿意接纳我的话 局长
So, if you'll have me, Director,
我想回归超查部
I'd like to return to the DEO.
正式回归
Formally.
荣恩 他可以吗
J'onn? Can he?
要先进行全面的心理评估和实地准备测试
Pending a full psych evaluation and a field readiness exam...
我们明天就带你参观本部
We'll give you the tour tomorrow.
-谢谢你 朋友 -不客气
- Thank you, friend. - All right.
我进超查部两个月之后 才能独自上洗手间
I'm in the DEO for two months before I can pee alone,
而他刚一回来就能马上归队
and he just walks right back in?
快对他说几句好话
Say something nice to him. Now.
我真希望你能在和平时期回来 先生
I just wish you were coming back at a time of peace, sir.
我们都是
We all do.
你能在这个时候回归真是我们的福气
What a lucky thing that you have returned when you did.
你是指他能在这时获得营救 对吧 蒙·艾尔
You mean when he was rescued, right, Mon-El?
我是说 丹弗斯博士刚好在
I mean, that it is very fortunate
我们受到聚变弹威胁的时候回归
that Dr. Danvers has returned just as a fusion bomb
真是我们的福气
has become a threat.
这枚聚变弹只有他提起过
A fusion bomb that only he's mentioned
其他任何人都没见过
and no one else has seen.
真是一份馈赠啊
I mean, what a gift.
你刚才对我父亲说了什么
What did you just say to my father?
现在他又要直接回归超查部
And now he's just gonna go right back to the DEO.
我猜是手握全部权限 对吧 荣恩
With full access, I'm guessing, right, J'onn?
对你的老战友不做任何背景调查
No background checks for your old soldier buddy.
你给我退后
You need to back up.
你怎么不直接让他回归呢
Why don't you just let him right back in?
怎么了
What?
你推我♥干♥什么
Why are you pushing me?
所以我们就这么给他完全的行动自♥由♥吗
So, we're just gonna give him free rein?
为什么没人♥质♥疑这件事呢
Why is... Why is no one questioning this?
-难道不离谱吗 -如果你父亲
- Is that not crazy? - If your father
如今突然出现在你面前
walked through that door right now,
而这么多年来
after all these years that
你一直以为他死了 你会怎么做
you thought he was dead, what would you do?
我会跑
I would run.
-跑 -因为他不是个好人
- Run? - Because he was not a good man.
所以
So...
我对此感到抱歉
You know what? I'm sorry about that.
但是这里不欢迎你的质疑
But this is not about you and your suspicion,
你无礼的话说得太过分了
and your disrespect are out of line.
你现在马上走
And you need to leave my home.
-卡拉 -走
- Kara... - No.
-那是... -别说了
- That's the... - No, no!
今天你从一开始就忽视了我的需要
You've ignored what I need from moment one today.
我要求隐私和时间 你视而不见
I asked for privacy and time and you ignored that.
我要求你在没有证据的情况下放过耶利米
And I asked you to give Jeremiah the benefit of the doubt
你也视而不见 所以我不...
and you ignored that too. So I don't...
好吧
Okay, okay, hey!
对不起 我已经两振了
I'm sorry. That is two strikes on me,
但三振才出局 算了吧
okay, but let's just... let's let it go...
我不是棒球
I am not baseball.
在你学会把我的话当作一回事之前
And unless you learn that what I say counts,
我们无法继续下去
this isn't going to work.
-不如我送你出去吧 -好主意
- Why don't I show you out? - I think that's a really good idea.
好 反正我也正要出去
Okay, I was heading out, anyway.
先生 作为科学家 你必须相信质疑
Sir, as a scientist, you have to believe in questioning.
我刚才正是这么做的
That's all I was trying to do in there.
-如果我伤了你 对不起 -我知道你的身份
- I'm sorry if I hurt you... - I know who you are.
然后呢
And?
没了
That's it.
我知道你的身份
I know who you are.
卡拉应该不会喜欢这个真♥相♥
And I doubt Kara would like the truth.
给你的
For you.
时间刚刚好 谢谢你来一趟
Perfect timing. Thanks for coming.
喝酒总是很开心
Always happy to grab a drink,
但是你有没有意识到
but you do realize
我们现在一切尽在掌控
we're like kind of in all-hands-on-deck situation right now?
尽力追查聚变...
You know, trying to track down that fusion
弓♥单♥
b-o-m-b.
毫无联♥系♥
Very discrete.
说到这个
Yeah. And speaking of...
有什么高度机密你不能在超查部和我说的
What's so top secret that you can't talk to me at the DEO?
耶利米的回归
It's Jeremiah's return.
如果卡德摩斯让我们救回耶利米
What if... what if Cadmus allowed us to "rescue" Jeremiah
好让他破坏我们的行动呢
so he could sabotage us?
正好在这个末日炸♥弹♥即将引爆的时候
Just when this, this doomsday bomb is about to be detonated.
-想想看 -这样吧
- I mean, think about it. - Okay. You know what...
我就知道我不该把我的网飞密♥码♥告诉你
I knew I shouldn't have given you my Netflix password.
因为一次性看太多集《24小时》
Because watching that much 24 at once
真没益处 我和你说
is not healthy, I told you.
我不是多疑 温 我没有
I... I... I'm not being paranoid here, Winn. I'm not.
我们上一次这么幸运是什么时候的事
When... When is the last time we were this lucky?
幸运到卡德摩斯正转移他们最重要的犯人
Lucky enough that Cadmus was moving their most valuable prisoner,
一个超查部十五年来一直无法寻回的人
a guy that the DEO has been unable to find for over 15 years?
他就这样碰巧让我们救回来了吗
And he just... He just lands in our lap?
所以你认为耶利米是...
So, you think Jeremiah is...
只是... 我们必须对他
It's just... he is somebody that we need to
保持警惕
keep our guard up around.
至少我们要先搞清楚过去的十五年来
At least until we know exactly what he's has been doing
他一直都在做些什么
for the past 15 years.
行 我会帮你的
Yeah. Okay. I'll help you.
你... 真的吗
Are you... Really?
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Hey, thank you. - Yeah, yeah.
你是位好朋友
You're a good friend.
我知道
I know.
你现在意识到
You... you realize now that you...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表