剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
But it was no use.
我失去他了
I'd lost him.
终于 我意识到有些人生性邪恶
Finally, I realized that some people are just bad.
无论你怎么做都无法改变他们
And there is nothing you can do to change that.
但是你可以学会保护自己
But, you can learn to protect yourself.
是的
Yeah.
四周都安全吗
Does it all look okay?
安全
All clear.
那个任性的达克萨姆星人也被关起来了
With our wayward Daxamite locked up,
应该安全了
I don't think we'll have any problems.
你们抓到了企图刺杀总统的外星人
The President must be relieved
她一定松了一口气
you got the alien trying to kill her.
再次感谢你的协助
Thank you again for all your help.
他在哪 关在某个无法逃脱的秘密监狱里吗
Where is he now? Some black site he'll never return from?
关在某个他永远无法再伤人的地方
Someplace where he'll never be able to hurt anyone ever again.
美国同胞们
u202dMy fellow Americans.
一个世纪以前
Over a century ago,
本国在纽约港建造了一座纪念雕像
this nation erected a monument in New York Harbor.
自♥由♥女神像
A Statue of Liberty.
那座雕像俯视着埃利斯岛
That Statue looked down upon Ellis Island,
岛上有成千上万的移♥民♥来寻求避难
where thousands of immigrants came to seek refuge,
他们的本国排斥他们
from a home country that didn't want them,
容不下他们
that wouldn't have them.
但是美国接受了他们
But America took them in.
这就是我们的故事
That is our story.
如今的美国人♥民♥
The American people today,
与历史并肩
stand as one with history.
外星人再也不是陌生人
No longer will our alien visitors be strangers,
向这些身处黑暗地带
committed to the shadows,
被逼向敌对冷漠世界边缘的朋友承诺
forced to the fringes of a hostile and unwelcoming world.
我们将授予他们
They will be granted the
美国公民所有的权利与特权
full rights and privileges of American citizens.
自♥由♥女神像也将代表外星人
The Statue of Liberty will stand for aliens, too.
那么如果
And now, if uh...
如果谁能递给我一支笔
if someone would just hand me a pen...
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
好了
Here we go.
见证历史的时刻
History.
总统女士
Madam President.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
把火熄灭了 不然我把你灭了
Put 'em out or I'll put you out.
-你没事吧 -你没事吧
- Are you okay? - Are you okay?
玛吉呢
Where's Maggie?
这么说袭击者不是达克萨姆星囚犯
So the attacker was not our Daxamite prisoner after all.
不是
No.
不是他 都是我的错
No, this is all my fault.
现在索耶警探失踪了
And now Detective Sawyer is missing.
你不能怪自己
You can't blame yourself.
我们都判断错误
We all missed it.
但如果我没因为对达克萨姆星的看法而蒙蔽双眼
But if I hadn't been so blinded by how I felt about Daxam,
我们也许已经在搜寻真正的杀手了
we could have been out there searching for the real assassin.
可是我放松了警惕
But I let my guard down,
结果总统差点遇害
and the President almost died as a result.
总统
The President!
那可是轻罪叛国啊
That's, like, misdemeanor treason!
白宫记者团提供了
Courtesy of the White House Press Corps
签字仪式的列席名单
in attendance at the signing.
我们知道袭击者的身份吗
Do we have any I.D. on the attacker?
不知道
No.
但是我认得她
But I... I recognized her.
在哪见过
From where?
我需要情报
I need information.
我还需要一台新的苹果电视呢
And I need the new Apple TV.
这个女人想要刺杀总统
That woman, she tried to kill the President.
从没见过她
Never seen her.
几天前我在这里见过她
I saw her in here the other day.
她是什么人
Who is she?
不知道
Don't know.
当然 几百块没准能唤醒我的记忆
Of course, a couple hundred might jog my memory.
你记起来了吗 还是需要再被唤醒一下
Is your memory good now or does it need more jogging?
你个疯婆子
You're crazy.
那个女人绑♥架♥了玛吉·索耶
That woman kidnapped Maggie Sawyer,
那个每天都冒着生命危险
a woman who risks her life every day
为你们争求权益的女人
fighting for your rights.
她关心你们的死活
She cares what happens to you.
你至少也该关心她一下的死活
The least you can do is return the favor.
我认识她
I know her...
她总在铸造厂出没
She hangs out down by the foundry.
谢了
Thanks.
我在酒吧见过你
I've seen you around.
你就是那个专喜欢倒贴外星人的
Yeah, you're the little alien groupie.
没错吧 总是打探我们的信息
Right? Always sticking your nose in our business.
有人告诉过你那让你看起来多可悲吗
Anyone ever tell you how pathetic that makes you look?
我关心这个社区的安危
I care about the community.
人类和外星人都包括在内
Humans and aliens both.
我不知道你为什么想刺杀总统
I don't know why you want to kill the President,
但肯定有更好的解决方式
but there's always a better way.
对人类而言 或许吧
For humans, maybe.
但我们没有平等的权利 不是吗
But we don't have the same rights do we?
那不正是外星人♥大♥赦的用意吗
Isn't that what Alien Amnesty is about?
-平权 -不
- Equal rights? - No.
不不不
No, No, No.
它的用意是让我们像白♥痴♥一样自愿暴露身份
It's about voluntarily revealing ourselves like fools.
好让你们知道我们住在哪
So you know where we live.
我们是谁 我们的能力
Who we are, what we can do.
"大赦"不过是给注册法案披上另一张皮
"Amnesty" is just another mask to disguise registration.
你的看法太愤世嫉俗了
That's a pretty cynical opinion.
这不是总统的小狗腿外星人吗
Well, if it isn't the President's little pet alien.
你背叛了你的同类
You're a traitor to your people.
我们与人类不是对立关系
It's not us against them.
或许目前还不是
Not yet. Maybe.
但我曾去过六个与地球相似的星球
But I've been to half a dozen planets just like this one.
你知道它们的共同之处是什么吗
You want to know what they all have in common?
当地人一旦认定你是异类就会把你关起来
The locals lock away anything that they think is different.
出于偏见 出于恐惧
Out of prejudice, out of fear.
你隐藏真实身份是有原因的 超女
There's a reason that you hide your identity, Supergirl.
原因就是你不信任人类
And it's because the humans can't be trusted.
不 我不信任的是你这样的罪犯
No. It's because criminals like you can't be trusted.
让我们瞧瞧你到底有多超级
Let's see how super you really are...
怎么了 承受不住这热度了吗
What's wrong? Can't take the heat? Huh?
你们躲哪去了 人类们
Where are you, humans?
去拿枪 赶紧逃
Get the gun and get out.
等等 别去
Wait, don't.
我在这呢 火爆红发妞
Right here, Red Hot!
和你们在一起真好玩
You guys are fun.
大标题就写
Our banner will read,
"超女战胜极端外星人 挽救大局"
"Supergirl defeats extremist alien, saving the day."
你知道你在做什么吗
What the hell do you think you're doing?
敲定头条 如今新闻素材都搜集好了
Dictating the headline after we went out and got the news peg.
-你有什么意见吗 -我不是指那个
- You got a problem with that? - Not that.
你是不是叫人把我文章的第一段删改了
Did you tell someone to kill the first graph on my story?
不 我没有叫人改
No, I didn't tell someone to do that.
是我自己重写了文章
I rewrote the piece myself.
什么
What?
你不能随意重写我的报道
You can't just rewrite my piece.
事实上 史力柏 我可以
Actually, Snapper, I can.
因为我是你老板
'Cause I'm your boss.
别人掺和你的工作感觉不好受 是吧
Doesn't feel good to have somebody encroach on your job, does it?
这太不可理喻了
This is outrageous.
社论内容由我全权控制
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表