剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你得到你想要的了
You got what you wanted.
那么你现在想要什么 迈纳先生
And what is it you now want, Mr. Miner?
最后再干票大的
One last score.
你的目标是莉娜·卢瑟
You wanna take on Lena Luthor?
她要办派对
She's holding an event.
纳欣诺市最有钱的人都会出席
National City's wealthiest will all be there,
戴着他们最上等的金银珠宝
decked out in their finest diamonds and gold.
那会像挖到金矿一样
It'll be the mother lode.
再说那还能带来你想要的公众曝光度
Plus you'll get that public dazzle you're looking for.
卢瑟一家人都既聪明又危险
The Luthors are smart and dangerous.
你最好不要去招惹他们
You don't wanna go up against them.
超女我都干倒了
I took down Supergirl.
我才不怕那个娇生惯养的小富婆
I'm not afraid of some spoiled, rich brat.
你不该低估她
It's a mistake to underestimate her.
你想袭击那个募捐派对
You wanna attack that fundraiser,
就靠你自己的武力去吧
you do it with what you have.
你单纯是贪财 迈纳先生
Your cause is pure greed, Mr. Miner.
那也没什么不好的 我不怪你
Which is fine. I don't hold it against you.
但我所追求的要高尚得多
But my cause is something far nobler.
我是为了我的孩子们而战
I'm fighting for my children.
为了我的子女
My son, my daughter.
他们的生命仰仗我能否成功达成目标
Their lives depend on the successful attainment of my goal.
终结外星人对我们星球的影响
To end alien influence over our planet.
我的目标是拯救世界 阻止外星人天启
I'm trying to save the world from an alien apocalypse.
你真的认为我会怕你吗
Do you really think I'm afraid of you?
你尽管去招惹莉娜·卢瑟吧 后果自负
Take on Lena Luthor, and you do it at your peril.
我们要搞垮那个派对
We're taking down that party.
超女
Supergirl.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是啊 谢谢你过来
Yeah, thank you for coming.
我想邀请你参加我的派对
I wanted to invited you to my party.
卡拉·丹弗斯告诉我你想办一场募捐派对
Kara Danvers told me you were going on with the fundraiser.
你不能那么做
You can't.
那肯定会成为那伙人的目标
It's definitely going to be a target for this gang.
所以我才需要你在场进行保护
Well, that's why I need you there to protect it.
有超女出席
With Supergirl in attendance,
我知道我的客人和我都不会有事的
I know my guests and I will be safe.
你很喜欢冒险 是不是
You like to take risks, don't you?
科本袭击你时也是 现在也是 为什么
When Corben was after you and now this. Why?
人不能在恐惧中苟且偷生
Well, you can't live in fear.
你肯定比其他人更懂这一点
You, more than anyone, must understand that.
你一次又一次地以身犯险 执行正义
Time and again, you risk everything to see justice done.
你就不相信我也有同样的感受吗
Is it so hard to believe that I feel the same way?
你也和那些乌合之众一样
Are you one of those people
认为姓卢瑟的都不是好人吗
that thinks there's no such thing as a good Luthor?
我认为每个人的好坏
I believe everyone should be
都该取决于他们自身的行为
judged on their own merits.
那就以我的行为来评判我的好坏吧
Then judge me on mine.
这个派对必须要办 我是在请求你的帮助
This party must happen, and I am asking you for your help.
-看来我别无选择 -谢谢你
- I guess I have no choice. - Thank you.
-卡拉和我明晚能见到你对吗 -是的
- So Kara and I will see you tomorrow night? - Right.
是的 卡拉和我都会出席你的派对
Yes, Kara and I will both be at your party.
糟了
Crap.
这个μ介子探测器
Okay, the Muon Particle Detector
能让我们探测到三十米内的任何武器
will let us know if there are any weapons within 100 feet.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我什么时候错过
Have I ever been wrong before?
好吧 至少这次我很肯定
Okay, this time I'm sure.
我看到莉娜了
I see Lena.
开始"窈窕奶爸"行动 莉娜
Commence Operation Doubtfire. Lena!
卡拉 见到你太好了 你能来我真高兴
Kara, it's really great to see you. I'm glad you could come.
你看到超女了吗
Um, have you seen Supergirl?
我想她肯定正在赶来
I'm sure she's on her way.
我真笨 洒到你身上了吗
Oh, I am so... Did I spill this on you?
谁有苏打水
Does anybody have some seltzer?
超女 你能来我很高兴
Supergirl, I'm glad you could make it.
我仍然认为这大概不是个好主意
I still think this might be a bad idea.
今晚过后我们自见分晓
Well, why don't we wait and see how the evening pans out.
我去周边巡视一下有没有可疑行动
I'll check the perimeter for any activity,
一旦发现危险我立即回来
and I'll be back at the first sign of danger.
-卡拉 你正好和超女错过 -是吗
- Kara, you just missed Supergirl. - Did I?
真是的
Golly.
詹姆斯 你不是来打击犯罪的 对吧
James, you're not here to fight crime, are you?
不 我只是以优秀市民的身份而来
No, I'm just here as an upstanding member of the community.
嗯 因为咱们都认为那是寻死
Yes, because we agreed that that would be suicide.
你叫什么名字 美女
What's your name, beautiful?
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
你又要训我了吗
Um, are you gonna yell at me again?
我不会训你的
I'm not gonna yell at you...
你的嘴怎么了
What's wrong with your mouth?
我不会再训你了
I'm not gonna yell at you again.
-你这身正装哪来的 -你喜欢吗
- Where's the suit from? - Oh, you like it?
-喜欢 挺好看的 -伊芙把她的
- Yeah, it's nice. - Yeah, Eve gave me her little...
把她那个能买♥♥东西的塑料卡给我了
Her plastic rectangle to buy things.
你用人家的信♥用♥卡♥了
You used her credit card?
你又要训我了
You're gonna yell at me again.
我不会训你的
I'm not gonna yell at you.
我好怀念跳舞的感觉
I miss dancing.
我在达克萨姆星时常跳舞
I used to dance a lot on Daxam.
是啊 我们氪星人也常跳舞
Yeah, we danced on Krypton too.
-那就... -抱歉 稍等
- Well, then... - Sorry, hold on.
如果咱俩她都没看上
If she wasn't into either of us,
她是不可能看上这货的 对吧
there's no way she's into this guy, right?
不能 肯定看不上
No, couldn't be.
这是什么意思
What is that?
有麻烦了
Trouble.
你千万别出手
Don't do anything.
我的天 看看这里有多少养眼的玩意啊
My, my... Look how many pretty things there are.
这个派对可不是你该不请自来的
Oh, you picked the wrong party to crash.
我可不这么想 小公主
I don't think so, princess.
好了 废话不多说了 各位
All right, I'm gonna keep this real simple, people.
交出所有的戒指 珍珠 钻石
Hand over every ring, pearl, diamond,
手表 钱包 听话就不会被轰成渣
watch, wallet and no one gets disintegrated.
你想都别想
Don't even think about it.
你真的以为我不会在这吗
Did you really think I wouldn't be here?
其实我正指望你在这呢
Actually, I was counting on it.
给人留点空间行吗
Do you mind?
这是黑体辐射场发生器吗
Oh. Is... Is that a Black Body Field Generator?
如果我能调适好就是了
It will be if I can get it working.
这场派对 是你为这些人设的陷阱
This whole party... You set a trap for these guys.
没错 如果我不能让它运转起来
Yeah, a trap that will fail unless
陷阱就白设了
I can get this operational.
好吧 如果黑体
Okay, so if the Black Body
和外星武器互为平衡
is at equilibrium with the alien weapons,
那它就能吸收
then it will absorb the
武器的电磁辐射 让它们失效
electromagnetic radiation and shut them down.
这太天才了
This is genius.
我知道 但频率和波长
I know, but the frequency and the wavelength,
它们是相匹配的 所以
they're a match. So...
感应线圈
The induction coil.
受死吧 超女
Lights out, Supergirl.
按吧
Punch it.
我们没有躲到桌子下面 那个
Oh, we weren't under there, so...
我们阻止了坏人
We stopped it!
我要和地方检察官谈谈
I want to talk to the DA.
他也肯定很期待和你对话
I'm sure he's looking forward to talking to you too.
你不懂
No, you don't get it.
我知道是谁给我们提供的武器 我知道她的身份
I know who gave us those weapons. I know who she is.
-我可以指认她 -我在听呢
- I can ID her. - Well, I'm all ears.
我要先达成协议
Not until I get a deal.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表