剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I know it's not really her, but I...
-只是能让我觉得不那么... -孤单
- Just makes me feel less... - Alone.
没错
Yeah.
她是个美妞
She is a babe.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说你母亲
Well, your mother, I mean.
好吧
Oh, okay.
温告诉我"美妞"
Winn told me that "babe"
是地球上对美丽女性的称呼
is what you call a beautiful woman on Earth.
但我感觉不太对
I'm sensing that's not right.
最好别让温
Maybe don't let Winn
教你太多有关地球女人的事
teach you too much about women on this planet.
好的
Yeah.
也许你可以教我
Well, perhaps you can.
我
Me?
汉克说安全起见 我得待在超查部
Well, Hank said I had to stay in the DEO for my protection.
但如果你陪我去外面呢
What if you were to accompany me outside?
我和世界上最强大的女人一起
Surely I'd be safe from humans
人类肯定伤不了我
with the most powerful woman in the world.
是吧
Right?
我觉得这样不好
I don't think that's a good idea.
因为你来自氪星 我来自达克萨姆星
Because you're from Krypton and I'm from Daxam.
不 我只是...
No. I just...
再见
I'll see you later.
索耶
Sawyer.
丹弗斯 有消息了 来吗
Danvers. Got a tip. You in?
动作挺快
That was fast.
我把地点发给你
Texting you the location.
我差点忘了 好好打扮
Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Wear something nice.
收拾得挺美
You clean up nice.
是吗
I do?
你也是 这双鞋 这发型 还有...
Well, you do too, with the shoes and the hair and...
整个人
all the...
我不只是来工作的
I'm not all business.
但这是工作吧
But this is, right?
不然我们来这干什么
I mean, what are we doing here?
等等 给
Wait for it. Here.
这些是什么人
Who are all these people?
纳欣诺市最富有的人
National City's wealthiest.
有银行负责人
I see the head of a bank.
几个对冲基金经理
Couple hedge fund managers.
一位市议员
And a city councilman.
他们来这儿干什么
What are they all doing here?
我们马上就知道了
We're about to find out.
他们来自遥远的星球
They came from beyond the stars,
穿越浩瀚的宇宙
across the vastness of space.
超越光年
Light years.
超越秒差距[约3.26光年]
Parsecs.
无穷远的距离
Infinite distance.
为什么
And why?
他们为入侵而来吗
Did they come to invade?
不
No.
抑或
Or
他们为和平而来吗
did they come in peace?
也不是
Neither.
他们为娱乐而来
They came to entertain.
今晚的牢笼没有限制 没有规则
There are no rules in my cage tonight. No laws.
每位战士都知道有生命危险 他们为你们而战
Every fighter knows the risks and they are here for you.
各位 今晚有三倍赌注
Tonight, it's triple stakes, everybody.
因为布瓦克杀手将亲自对决
Because we've got the Killer Brevakk himself...
有请奎尔
Quill!
那个塞维利亚人
That Syvillian,
他不是被谋杀的 他死在了这个竞技场
he wasn't murdered. He was killed here. In the ring.
纳欣诺市有一个外星人地下搏击俱乐部
National City's got itself an underground alien fight club.
他将对决梅根·摩斯
And he'll be facing M'gann M'orzz,
后起之秀 蛇蝎美人
the up-and-coming, beautiful and brutal,
未尝败绩 红色星球最后的女儿
still undefeated last daughter of the red planet,
火星小姐
Miss Martian!
开战
Fight!
有人要死了
Somebody's gonna get killed.
也许是我们 三点钟方向
Maybe us. Three o'clock.
真希望我们叫了支援
Really wish we'd called backup.
我叫了
I did.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
今晚有一场临时的重要对决
We have an unexpected and new main event for you tonight.
特别赛事
Something very special.
钢铁女侠 威力少女
The Girl of Steel, the Maid of Might,
最后一位氪星女子本尊
the last Kryptonian female herself,
超女
Supergirl!
来见见你的对手
And meet your opponent...
卓嘎
Draaga.
我从来没杀过氪星人
I've never killed a Kryptonian.
你的记录将会继续保持下去
Your streak's about to continue.
警♥察♥
Police!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
但愿没有太多的人赌我赢
I hope too many people didn't bet on me.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
我刚刚被一个两米多高的外星人角斗士
I just got my ass handed to me
暴打了一顿
by a seven-foot alien gladiator.
我一点也不好
I'm nowhere near okay.
外星人之间的格斗赌局
Aliens fighting aliens for money.
人类总是利用我们外星人
Humans have always exploited our kind,
但这次又有新花样
but this is a new level.
荣恩 有件事我们要告诉你
J'onn, there's something that we need to tell you.
你的朋友梅根
Your friend M'gann...
梅根
Megan.
她不是想象中的那样
She's not who you think she is.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
昨天我们在搏击俱乐部见到她
We saw her last night at the fight club.
她有参与格斗
She was participating.
大家都叫她火星小姐
They call her Miss Martian.
汉克
Hank...
你打算怎么做
what are you gonna do?
没有热视线和X光视线
No heat vision, no X-ray vision...
但是你很强大
But you're strong.
-和卡拉一样强大吗 -当然没有 差远了
- As strong as Kara? - Ha! No, not even close.
我们来看看
Uh, let's see,
没有冷冻气息 有点扫兴啊
no freeze breath, which is kind of a bummer, right?
也不能飞 但是你的跳跃性非常了不起
No flight either, but your leaping is fantastic.
我说的是
I'm... I'm talking about like
能纵身跃过高楼大厦的那种弹跳力
"Tall buildings in a single bound" kinda stuff.
你绝对有条件成为超级英雄
Yeah, we... we definitely have the makings of a superhero here.
-超级英雄 -是的
- Uh, a superhero? - Yeah.
你挺身而出
You know, you... you go out there,
打击罪犯 救人于水火 身着战衣
you fight crime, save people, wear a costume...
超级英雄
Superhero.
说到出去 我
Yeah, speaking of going out there, I'm, uh...
我在这里快要憋疯了
I'm going kind of crazy in here.
我真的很需要呼吸新鲜空气
I could really use seme fresh air.
你听到汉克的话了 你得待在超查部
Yeah, you heard Hank. I mean, you got to stay here at the DEO.
我敢说如果我出去的话 能像卡拉一样飞
You know, I'll bet if I were outside, I could fly like Kara.
想得美 哥们
Nice try, buddy.
不 我们得待在这里 他们说了算
No, we got to stay here. Them's the rules.
我初来乍到
I mean, I'm new here.
想努力给大家留个好印象
I'm trying to make a good impression.
我也初来乍到
Ah, I'm also new here,
也想努力给大家留个好印象
and trying to make a good impression.
哥们 不行 抱歉 我不能那么做
Dude, no. Sorry, I can't.
所以等我成为超级英雄时 我需要战衣是吗
So, when I become a superhero, I'll need a costume, right?
厉害的战衣
Something awesome, like...
就像卡拉的
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表