剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I have complete control of editorial content.
不 是由我全权控制
No. No, you don't. I do.
那我就走人
Then I'll walk.
你倒是走啊
Get to walking.
好吧 奥尔森
All right, Olsen.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想要一间懂得尊重人的新闻编辑室
What I want, is a newsroom governed by respect.
我们井水不犯河水
You stay out of my lane, I'll stay out of yours.
好吧
Fair enough.
做得好 老板
Nicely done, boss.
这地方太酷了
This place is sick.
像007电影里反派的老巢一样
Like James Bond bad guy hideout sick.
那是 我们也有风光的时候
Yeah, we have our moments.
轻度一级烧伤 锁骨瘀伤
Minor first degree burn and a bruised collar bone.
你应该过几天就会好了
You should be fine in a few days.
天哪 真没想到你会关心我
Gee, I didn't think you cared.
是啊
Yeah...
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
我欠你个大人情 你救了我的命
I owe you big. You saved my life.
乐意效劳
Happy to.
你也帮了我一个忙
You did something for me too.
要知道 我
You know, I um...
长久以来我一直追捕外星人
I've been hunting aliens for so long
我从未停下来想一想
that I never really stopped to consider that
或许他们不全是充满敌意需要被关起来的
maybe they weren't all hostiles to be caged.
我通常不擅长与人搭档
You know, I don't really do well with partners
但我认为咱们俩配合得很好
but I think we made a pretty good team.
是啊 我看也是
Yeah, I guess we did.
你应该好好休息
You should really get some rest.
-你愿意的话可以留在这休息 -不行
- You can stay here if you want. - No, I can't.
为什么 有约会什么的吗
Why? You got a hot date or something?
其实我还真有约会
Actually, I do.
我不想让美女苦等 所以
And I don't want to leave the lady waiting, so...
回见 丹弗斯
See you around, Danvers.
这个星球上的所有人
So, does everyone in this
都有超能力吗 还是只有我们有
world have super powers or is it just us?
这是怎么回事
Uh, what's going on?
我不是危险的杀手吗
Thought I was a dangerous killer.
我完全不了解你
I don't know you at all.
我只因为你是达克萨姆星人
And it was a mistake of me to misjudge you
就对你有偏见 是不对的
just because you're from Daxam.
你没有试图刺杀总统
You didn't try to kill the President.
我却假定是你 我为此道歉
I apologize for assuming you did.
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 氪星人
My name is Kara Zor-El, I'm from Krypton.
和你一样 我在这颗星球上也是难民
And like you, I'm a refugee on this planet.
地球
Earth.
我叫蒙·艾尔
My name is Mon-El.
那接下来怎么办
So, uh, what now?
你能帮我和母星取得联♥系♥吗
Can you help me get in touch with my home world?
或许你该先坐稳
You might want to sit down.
我得告诉你一些事
There's something I have to tell you.
当氪星毁灭时
When Krypton was destroyed,
有大量碎片涌向了达克萨姆星
the debris showered onto Daxam.
我知道 所以我才急着逃了出来
Yeah, I know, that's-that's why I got out of there in a hurry.
有些较大的残骸冲击了达克萨姆的卫星
Some of the larger masses struck Daxam's moon,
破坏了星球的引力
disrupting the gravitational force of the planet.
等等 你是 你是什么意思
Wait, what are you... What are you saying?
达克萨姆星还在 但已经被太阳风暴毁了
Daxam is still there, but it was ravaged by solar storms.
已经是一片废土了
It's a wasteland now.
你的家园
Your home...
和我的家园
My home...
都
They're, uh...
都不在了
They're gone.
我个人由衷向你们两个表示感谢
And a very personal thank you to both of you.
这是我们的荣幸 总统女士
It was an honor, Madam President.
没什么的
It was nothing.
我还是不敢相信我亲眼见到了空军一号♥
And I still can't believe I got to see Air Force One.
如果你认为那就够酷了
If you think that's cool,
你得看看我的另一架私人飞机
you ought to see my other jet.
总统女士 我仍对您的政策表示担忧
Madam President, I am still wary of your policy.
单单保卫世界是不够的
It's not enough to defend the world,
荣恩 还要融入世界去生活
J'onn. You need to live in it too.
她还能更酷一点吗
Could she be any cooler?
我猜是不能了
I suppose not.
不好意思 你想来点什么
Sorry. What can I get...
如果你害怕的话 我可以变换外形
I can transform, if that's...
不 抱歉 只是
No, I'm sorry, it's just...
我们见过吗
Do I know you?
没见过 我的轮班十分钟前就结束了
No. And my shift ended 10 minutes ago.
那边的达拉会来帮你点单
Darla, over there, will get you started.
你究竟是谁
Who are you?
我叫梅根·摩斯
My name is M'gann M'orzz.
我是火星最后的女儿
I am the last daughter of Mars.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表