剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你知道我的真实身份
You know my real identity.
但你一直没告诉莉娜 为什么
But you never told Lena. Why is that?
最终她自己会发现的
Eventually, she'll find out on her own.
发现你一直以来都在骗她
Find out that you've been lying to her all this time.
当她发现真♥相♥时
And when she does?
她会因此恨死你的
She'll hate you for it.
你这个人倒是始终如一
Well, it's good to know you're consistent.
别摆出一副受伤的表情
Oh, don't act so hurt.
目前我们的利益一致
Right now our interests are aligned,
但此事一完 我们就恢复敌对身份
but when this is over, we go back to being enemies.
我万分期待
I look forward to it.
准备好了
It's ready.
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
请拉手
Please join hands.
我们今天来到这里 在众神瞩目下
We come here today, under the eyes of the gods,
来缔结一桩婚姻
to seal a bond of marriage...
-我的天啊 -我知道
- Oh, my God. - I know, yeah.
损坏相当大 有那么个外星男...
The damage is extensive. There was this little alien boy...
不 不是那事
No, not that!
这个
This.
我的办公室里居然有举重器材
There are free weights in my office.
是啊 那个 詹姆斯...
Yes. Uh, well, James...
他相信身体就是座殿堂
He believes the body is a temple.
这里闻起来就像是西好莱坞健身馆
And it smells like a West Hollywood gym in here.
而且还有运动用具
And there are sports paraphernalia
放在我蒂普提克蜡烛本该在的地方
where my Diptyque candles are supposed to be.
好吧 我会督促
Uh, yeah, I will make sure that
詹姆斯尽快收拾一下 只要我们
James cleans all this stuff up as soon as we, you know,
先拯救了世界
save the world.
收拾可解决不了问题
Clearing up is not gonna do the trick.
我估计得烧一个世纪的熏香才行
I'm going to have to burn sage for, like, a century.
詹姆斯·奥尔森去哪了
And where is James Olsen?
这可是历史上最大的一件新闻
This is the biggest story in the history of the world,
我让他管事不就是为了这个
just the reason I put him in charge.
詹姆斯在躲藏
James is hiding,
像个懦夫
like a coward.
那凯拉呢 她在哪
And Kara? Where is she?
她也当了懦夫
She's also a coward.
那你 我快搞完了
Uh, are you... I'm almost finished.
你准备好了吗
Are you, are you ready?
温斯洛呀
Oh, Winslow.
什么
Yeah.
我时刻准备着
I am always ready.
丹弗斯特工 汇报情况
Agent Danvers? Requesting update.
收到 我已经入侵了空调系统
Roger. I have infiltrated the HVAC system.
正在前往指挥中心
Proceeding to command center.
超女呢
And Supergirl?
超女因为任务要求而中断联♥系♥了
Supergirl is dark out of mission necessity.
有位很值得信任的特工在帮我提防着
And I got a very trusted agent on my six.
我们快到了 你还好吗
We're almost there. You good?
好得很
So good.
你知道我突然想到了什么吗
You know what I just realized?
我们第一次见面就是在总统遭遇袭击时
The first time we met was when the President got attacked.
这事好像变成了一个循环
Makes this kind of a full circle thing for us.
虽然天空帝国里有无数的星星
Though there are many stars in our celestial kingdom,
但只有一个能引领你们走上正确的道路
only one will lead you down the correct path.
你们每个人都能找到属于自己的星星
Each of you have found your star.
因此 以我达克萨姆帝国
And so, in my power as acting regent
摄政王的权利 我履行职责
of the Daxamite Empire, it is my duty
并有幸
and my honor
来向你们宣告...
to proclaim you...
晚上好 纳欣诺市
Good evening, National City.
我是凯特·格兰特
It's Cat Grant.
没错 我离开了一段时间
Yes, I've been away for a while,
但是我回来了
but I'm back.
现在 我知道你们感到害怕
Now, I can imagine that you're feeling afraid,
并且感觉你们的世界已经失去了控制
and feeling like your world is spinning out of control.
但是相信我 你们有力量
But, believe me, you have power.
而现在 你们现在有事情要做
And right now, you have a job to do.
反抗
Resist.
竭尽全力反抗那些入侵者
Resist these invaders with everything you've got.
他们带着空洞的许诺和握紧的拳头而来
They come with empty promises and closed fists.
他们保证让我们的世界变得再次伟大
They promise to make our world great again,
但是他们却完全不知道
and yet they know nothing
是谁让这个世界变得伟大
about the people who make this world great.
他们以为可以欺骗我们
They think they can con us.
如果不管用 然后呢
And if that doesn't work, what?
就用武力逼我们屈服吗
They're going to beat us into submission?
他们不知道自己在与谁对抗
They have no idea who they're up against.
外星人和地球人
Aliens and humans,
我们需要团结一心 挺身而出
we need to band together and we need to stand up
进行反击
and fight back.
每个人都要做一名超级英雄
Everyone needs to be a superhero.
每个人都要站起来呐喊 "不许在我家作乱"
Everyone needs to get up and say, "not in my house."
让咱们向那些恶棍证明
Let's prove to these thugs
我们很强大 我们很团结
that we are strong, and we're united,
并且我们将不会被征服
and we are not going to be conquered.
还有 小王冠女
And, Tiara Woman,
如果你和你的小鬼们在听的话
if you and your little minions happen to be listening,
你们来错城市了
you have come to the wrong town.
没错
Yeah.
我是凯特·格兰特 放马过来吧
I'm Cat Grant. Not going anywhere.
经典
Classic.
派一个中队到星球上杀了那个女人
Send a squadron to the planet's surface and kill that woman.
是 陛下
Yes, my Lord.
把他们关到房♥里去
Take them to their chamber.
真可惜你的政♥治♥立场很难改变
It's a shame your politics are so intractable.
-不然你很有用 -我的政♥治♥立场
- You're very useful. - My politics?
我还以为我的外星基因才是问题根源
I thought it was my alien genetics that were the problem.
接受赞许就行了
Just take the compliment.
施展下身手吧 R2
Do your thing, R2.
有他们的身影吗
Any sign of them?
飞船上只有另一个人类的热信♥号♥♥
There's only one other human heat signature on this ship.
-就是我女儿 -我可以带路
- That's my girl. - I can lead us.
我可以打人
And I can punch.
走吧
Let's go.
作为你们的王子
As your Prince,
我命令你放下武器
I order you to lay down your weapons
然后释放我们
and let us go.
是啊 我也没觉得会成功
Yeah, I didn't think that was going to work either.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没错 这边
Yep, this way.
总统女士 我们进去了
Madam President, we're in.
干得好 丹弗斯特工
Excellent work, Agent Danvers.
大炮还有多久准备好
How long until the cannon's ready?
正在充能中
Powering up now.
我们正密切观察 丹弗斯特工
We are watching closely, Agent Danvers.
我们希望你一准备好就发射
We expect you to fire when ready.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
结束通话
Over and out.
快点 卡拉
Come on, Kara.
锁上了
It's locked.
-打烂它 -这个吗
- Break that. - This?
我知道卡拉为什么爱你了
I can see why Kara loves you.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
卡拉·丹弗斯派我来救你们
Uh, Kara Danvers sent me to get you.
她很厉害吧
Yeah. She's great, isn't she?
她听到你这么说 一定会很激动
She'll be thrilled to hear you think so.
你来了
You came.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表