剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
温 你可以检测市里有没有通向宇宙的
Winn, can you scan the city for any pan orbital transmissions
圆轨传输吗
heading out into space?
我可以
Yeah, I can.
看啊
Check it.
深空信♥号♥♥ 强烈清晰
Deep space signal. Loud and clear.
从哪里发出的
Where is it broadcasting from?
傲山天文台
The Mount Pride Observatory.
外星无名氏就在那儿
And that's where we'll find our alien John Doe.
等等 你怎么知道的
Wait, how'd you figure that out?
说来话长
It's a long story.
他肯定是想联♥系♥氪星
He must be trying to contact Krypton.
他不知道氪星被毁了
He doesn't know it was destroyed.
其实不是的 他没有呼叫氪星
Actually, no. He did not dial Krypton.
信♥号♥♥发向了哪里
Where is the signal going to then?
根据超查部这些详尽的星图
Well, according to these very cool DEO star charts...
他将信♥号♥♥直接传向了
He beamed a signal directly at a planet called...
达克...达克萨姆星
Uh, Dac... Daxam.
有回应吗
Any response?
没有
No.
我不想伤害任何人
I don't wanna hurt anyone.
是哦
Sure you don't.
束手就擒吧 达克萨姆星人
Stay down, Daxamite.
-你知道我的家乡 -是
- You know where I'm from? - Yup.
你应该待在那儿
And you should have stayed there.
神秘外星人来自达克萨姆星
So our mystery alien is from Daxam.
我从没听过达克萨姆星
I've never heard of Daxam.
是氪星的姊妹星
It's a sister world to Krypton.
都有维生能力 绕着同一颗恒星运行
Both capable of sustaining life, both orbiting the same sun.
你从没提过
You've never mentioned it before.
两个家族有长达近三十年的冲突械斗
哈特菲尔德家族会提麦考伊家族吗
Do the Hatfield's mention the McCoy's?
看来你们两颗星球合不来
I take it your planets didn't get along.
几百年前
Hundreds of years ago,
氪星和达克萨姆星鏖战到了僵持局面
Krypton and Daxam fought a bloody war to a stalemate.
双方因达克萨姆星
Thousands of lives were lost on
挑起的无端斗争 损失了成千上万的生命
both sides because of a pointless war Daxam started.
他们为什么打起来
What were they fighting about?
氪星是民♥主♥制
Krypton was a democracy.
有探索者 哲学家 科学家
A world of explorers, philosophers, scientists,
而达克萨姆是君主制
and Daxam, was a monarchy.
国王女王们统治一群流氓
With kings and queens who ruled a population of hoodlums.
氪星还有形容达克萨姆星人的俗语
We had a saying on Krypton for Daxamites,
"打客傻母 达克萨姆"
"May tex kolar Daxam."
什么意思
And that means...
用英语说出来很难听
Nothing I can repeat in English.
如果达克萨姆星人有你说的那么差劲
So, if Daxamites are as bad as you just apparently said they were,
这家伙想杀总统也不见怪了 是吧
then it's no wonder this guy is trying to kill the President, right?
还是没解释清楚
Still doesn't explain why.
-我去问他 -不
- I'll ask him. - No.
不 我去问
No, I'll do it.
最好赶快习惯这里
Better get used to that view.
因为你要在这间牢房♥里待上一段时间
You're going to be in that cell for a long time.
你在地球上留下的第一印象
Well, that was quite the first impression
令人难以忘却啊 达克萨姆星人
you've made on Earth, Daxamite.
你们做自我介绍的方式
Do you always introduce yourself
就是刺杀国家元首吗
by trying to kill heads of state?
你是怎么进到氪星分离舱里的
How did you find yourself in a Kryptonian pod?
你有话要为自己辩解的吗
Do you have anything to say for yourself?
没话说吗
Anything?
这星球上有扎卡利安吗
Do they have Zakkarian ale on this planet?
因为我很想喝点扎卡利安啤酒
'Cause I could really use some Zakkarian ale.
就我的经验来看 如果能喝到扎卡利安啤酒
It's been my experience that most of life's problems go away
大多数的人生问题都能解决
if you bring Zakkarian ale to the table.
我们什么都不会给你
You're not getting anything.
是因为我没说"请"吗
Is it because I didn't say "Please"?
因为对某些世界来说
'Cause you know on some worlds "Please" isn't even,
"请"字可没那么重要
you know, that big of a thing.
在地球上很重要对吗
Is this not one of those worlds?
你会开这种玩笑一点也不让人惊讶
Not surprised you would make a joke of this.
你们就是个以自我为中心的种族
Your entire race thinks of nothing but themselves.
你对我们种族有全面的了解吧 氪星人
You would know all about my race, wouldn't you, Kryptonian?
从你胸口那自以为是的字符来看
Judging by that self-righteous glyph on your chest.
你不是应该已经有答案了吗
Hey, so shouldn't you already have all the answers?
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我知道你们是怎么看我们的
Well, I know how your people feel about us.
傲慢"开明"的氪星
High-and-mighty, "Enlightened" Krypton.
看不起我们这些卑微的人
Looking down on us lowly peasants
即使我们不挑衅 你们也会来攻击
ever since you attacked us with no provocation.
我们攻击了你们吗 你这话...
We attacked you? Is that...
你为什么给达克萨姆星发送信♥号♥♥
Why did you send a broadcast to Daxam?
那是求救信♥号♥♥
It was a distress call.
你为什么发送求救信♥号♥♥
Why were you sending a distress call?
因为我遇难了
Because I'm in distress!
我来这里并非自愿
Okay, I'm not here by choice.
我只是要让我的族人知道我还活着
I'm just letting my people know I'm alive.
好吧 既然你受困在地球上
Yeah, okay. So if you're marooned on this planet,
那你为什么要刺杀总统
why are you trying to kill the President?
抱歉 总统是什么吗
Sorry, what's a... what's a pres... presibent?
如果你认为我之前下手算重的话
If you thought I punched hard before,
你应该看看我发火的样子
wait till you see me when I'm angry.
我不是来杀人的
I didn't come here to kill anyone!
很好 因为你再也不能杀人了
Good, because you never will.
你已经对我下了定义
Right, and you've already made up your mind about me.
继续和你说下去也没有意义
So, it seems kind of pointless to keep talking to you.
再见 公主殿下
Bye-bye, your highness.
这样舒服多了
Oh, that's better.
不过我还真想喝瓶扎卡利安啤酒
Oh, hey, I could really use that Zakkarian ale though.
你考虑一下吧
Just give a think on it.
-你没和他说达克萨姆星的遭遇吗 -没说
- You didn't tell him what happened to Daxam? - No, I didn't.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉我不请自来
Hi, I'm sorry to drop in unannounced,
我收到你的短♥信♥说你想见我
I just got the message you wanted to see me.
这些花真美
Those flowers are beautiful.
这叫做缅栀花 非常罕见
They're called plumerias. They're pretty rare.
它们让我想起了我妈妈
They remind me of my mother.
你妈妈也是作家吗
Was your mother a writer, too?
不 我猜她是律师吧
No, she was, um, I guess, sort of a lawyer.
你的语言天赋简直是与生俱来的
Well, you've have a natural gift with words.
这篇文章写得太好了
The article's amazing.
我知道你会成为一名出色的记者
Yeah, I knew you'd make a great reporter,
但在我听说你那悲天悯人
but after I heard your bleeding heart,
赞同外星人的观点之后
pro-alien views,
我恐怕你会恶语攻击我
I was afraid you'd do a hatchet job on me.
我试过
Oh, I tried.
我写过一篇严厉斥责你们设备的文章
I tried, I wrote a scathing article about your device.
-然后呢 -然后
- And? - And...
被老板打回来了
My boss tossed it.
他让我重新写
He made me re-do it.
难怪了
Well, that explains it.
好笑的是 我很高兴他那么做了
The funny thing is, I'm glad he did.
我一开始不太开心 但是发生了一些事之后
I mean, not at first, but some things happened
我重新考虑了自己的立场
that made me re-think my position.
说来听听
Do tell.
我还是认为外星人♥大♥赦是好事
I still think Alien Amnesty is a good thing,
但也存在着邪恶的外星人
but, there are bad aliens out there...
很高兴你能从我的观点去思考
Well, I'm glad you can see from my point of view.
在我刚被卢瑟家收养时 我倾慕莱克斯
You know, when I was first adopted by the Luthors, I adored Lex.
当他显现真面目时 我崩溃了
When he showed his true colors, I was crushed.
我想尽一切办法接近他
I tried everything to reach him,
导他向善
bring him back to the side of good.
但是没用
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表