剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Livewire is just out there roaming the streets,
我不知道她在哪 什么时候袭击
and I don't know where she is, or when she'll strike.
我只知道她逍遥法外 准备伤害他人
I just know she's out there somewhere, she's gonna hurt people.
这座城市并非不堪一击 卡拉
The city is not defenseless, Kara.
我讨厌有死敌
I hate having a nemesis.
克拉克总是让一切看起来很有趣
Clark always makes it look so much fun,
就像是一年见一次面的殊死笔友
like you have a deadly pen pal you see once a year.
但死敌让我压力很大
But having a nemesis is stressful.
你并非孤军奋战
Well, you're not alone in this fight.
你有朋友 有帮手
You have friends. You have help.
你也不是纳欣诺市唯一的英雄
And you're not the only hero in National City.
你说得有道理
Yeah, that's a good point.
没错
Yeah.
你的话着实让我松了一口气
Yes, that is actually such a relief.
听到你这么说 我也松了一口气
I, for one, am relieved to hear you say that.
你说得对 我不必独自面对她
I mean you're right. I don't have to face her alone.
-当然了 -我有蒙·艾尔
- Absolutely not. - I have Mon-El.
-蒙·艾尔 -对
- Mon-El? Yeah.
嗯 超级英雄幼儿园
Right. The, um... superhero kindergarten.
我一直在训练他
Yes, I have been training him.
你确定这是个好主意吗
And you're sure that's a good idea?
超能力者出现的几率有多少
Well, how often does someone with superpowers just show up?
话是没错 但是
Yeah, that's true. But, um...
有很多事比拥有超能力
there's a lot more important things
或成为英雄更重要
than having powers or being a hero.
-当然 但 -比如想要有所作为
- Of course, yeah, but... - Like wanting to make a difference,
或是心甘情愿地为了别人以身涉险
or having the willingness to put yourself on the line for others.
我只是认为蒙·艾尔
And I just think that Mon-El
是那种先考虑自己的人
is the kind of the guy who thinks about himself first.
他真的进步了很多
Well, he's come a really long way.
他真的训练得很不错
He's doing really well with training.
你对蒙·艾尔有什么意见的吗
Do you have something against Mon-El?
没有
No, I don't.
我觉得他是个开心果
I think he's a fun guy.
但不是当英雄的料
He's just not a hero.
你为什么这么断定
Why do you get to decide that?
没关系 就当我没说
Never mind. Just... forget it.
我...
I, uh, I...
抱歉
Sorry.
你想和我说什么
What did... What did you want to tell me?
我进来打断你了
I came in here and bulldozed you.
我只是
Um... I just...
说实话 我只是想聊聊近况
Honestly, I just wanted to catch up.
-已经很久没聊了 -詹姆斯
- It's just been so long. - James?
-说真的 卡拉 我没事 -不 詹姆斯
- Seriously, Kara, I'm fine. - No, no, James.
-我要走了 -我要走了
-I gotta go. - I gotta go.
温 赶快来市中心
Winn? Get downtown now.
放弃吧 莱丝丽
Give it up, Leslie.
我们之前对抗过 结局总是一样的
We've done this before, the same thing always happens.
我赢你输
I win. You lose.
我不是莱丝丽
I'm not Leslie.
那是莱丝丽吗
Is that Leslie?
你保护警♥察♥ 我来搞定这些人
You protect the cops. I can handle these guys.
-你呢 -别担心我 去帮他们
- What about you? - Don't worry about me. Just help them.
退后
Stay back!
我们一会儿见
I'll see you in a minute.
超女 你身后
Supergirl, behind you!
跟他们走 快快快
Go with them. Go, go, go.
-让我帮你 -不
- Let me help you! - No.
陪着警♥察♥
Stay with the cops.
豁出去了
Screw it.
快走 快走
Let's move! Let's move!
-他们跑了 -是的
- They got away. -Yeah.
-我跟你说了要陪着警♥察♥ -抱歉
- I told you to stay with the cops. - I'm sorry.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
詹姆斯
James?
很酷 我知道其实我不需要摩托 吉米
So cool. I know I don't technically need a motorcycle, Jimmy,
我速度很快
I am a very fast man,
但是我很想要一辆
but I would very much like one.
我能在哪里找到一辆摩托
You know. Where would I... Where would I find a motorcycle?
超级英雄有折扣吗
Is there u202da superhero discount?u202c
付现吗...
Is there some cash...
制♥服♥不错
It's a cool suit.
你的杰作吗
Yours?
我本打算告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
我昨晚就要他告诉你
I told him to tell you last night.
几周前我就告诉你俩了
I told you both weeks ago.
-你们都知道 -我不知道
- You all knew? - Um, I didn't.
我以为詹姆斯是专业帅气的文职人员
I thought James was a professionally handsome desk person.
抱歉
Sorry.
卡拉 这是我俩之间的事
Um, Kara... This is between us.
-与他们无关 -你说得对
- Not them. u202d- Yeah, you're right.u202c
能让我俩谈一下吗
Can we have a minute, please?
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - Oh, yes, yes.
我很冷静
I am calm.
我打算听你解释
I am going to listen to you.
是我欠你的
I owe you that much.
但是你要告诉我原因
But you need to tell me why.
因为那种感觉
Because that thing that you feel...
让你想把世界变得更美好的感觉
That thing that makes you want to make everything better...
我感同身受
I feel that, too.
并且一向如此
And I always have.
我这辈子尝试了许多不同的方法帮助别人
And I've tried so many different ways in my life to help people.
不论是同事还是朋友
Whether it's career or friendship.
但是还不够
But it's just not enough.
这才够
But this is.
听着 我从来不是超人或是你的
Now, look, I was never meant to be in Superman's shadow.
跟班
or yours.
比起詹姆斯·奥尔森 守护者才是真正的我
I am more me as Guardian than I've ever felt as James Olsen.
-卡拉 我们一样 -不
- Kara, we are the same. -No.
我们不一样
We are not the same.
你是人类
You are a human.
你会害死自己的
You're going to get yourself killed.
一个错误
One mistake.
一个人类的错误 你就死了
One human error, and you're gone.
就这样 你没有那么走运 詹姆斯
That's it. You don't get a strike, James.
-不像我 不像... -蒙·艾尔
- Not like me. Not like... - Mon-El?
-是的 -你没开玩笑吗
- Yes. - Are you serious?
你看到了 他在战斗中
You saw him, he left civilians
没有保护平民 导致我还要返回营救
unprotected at that fight which I had to go back for.
-蒙·艾尔还在学习 -代价呢 卡拉
- Mon-El's still learning. - At what cost, Kara?
有个警♥察♥被闪电击中 因为
There was a cop that took a lightning bolt
"蒙·艾尔还在学习"
because "Mon-El's still learning."
他关心自己 他关心你
He cares about himself, he cares about you,
这是他战斗的原因
and that's what he fights for.
但是他能改变 你不能
But he can change. You can't.
你无法强大到能够做超级英雄
You are never going to be strong enough for this.
谁是英雄 你说了不算
You don't get to decide who is a hero.
你没有资格告诉我怎样当英雄
And who are you to tell me how to be?
当怎样的英雄
or who to be.
我心意已决
I am meant for this.
如果你不住手 我会让你住手
If you don't stop, I'll stop you.
你来试试看
You're welcome to try.
你想知道她怎么样了吗
Do you want to know how she's doing?
我知道
I know.
我一直知道
I always know.
她在城市另一头我都可以
She could be halfway across the city and I would...
感受到她
feel her.
我们的战争余留的残酷
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表