剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Just stop, Jacky. You know I wish you all the success.
但是
But?
我还是不会跟你一起吃晚餐
I'm still not going for dinner with you.
你在这里开心吗
Do you have fun here?
我觉得我们的工作很好
I feel good about the work we do.
你当时跟我非常开心
You had fun with me.
你总盯着显微镜 眼睛都近视了
I mean, ruining your eyesight staring into a microscope.
有时候看我不爽
Throwing said microscope at my head
还会把显微镜砸过来
when I was insufferable.
我不喜欢我们最后不欢而散
I don't like how things ended with us.
你本可以让我不那么难受的
You could have made it easier on me.
我也不想离开
It's not like I wanted to go.
我来这里不是要让你难受
I'm not here to make it harder.
只是想你了
I just miss you.
求你了 跟我吃个晚餐可以吗
May I please have dinner with you?
就这么简单
Simple as that.
-晚餐而已吗 -全听你的
- Just dinner? - It's entirely your prerogative.
第四大道和第六大道交叉口发生持械抢劫
Armed robbery in progress at 4th and 6th.
你知道该怎么做 交给你了
Hey, you know what to do, buddy, you've got this.
你还只是个孩子
You're just a kid.
别 求求你 不要
No! No, please, don't...
住手 你这是做什么
Don't! What are you doing?
他是罪犯
He's a criminal!
他应当受到惩罚
He deserves to be punished!
快跑 到货车里去
Go! Get in the van.
快去
Go!
我是凯特科媒体的史力柏·卡尔
Snapper Carr. CatCo Media.
我们约好的
We've got a date.
德里克·西蒙斯
Derrick Simmons?
好了 快说吧
All right. Let's talk.
关于生极你知道多少
How much do you know about Biomax?
不多
Not much.
他们出钱雇你做人体试验
They paid you to participate in the human trials.
你参与进去了吗
Did you actually participate?
算是吧
Technically.
我去签了份表格
I came in and signed a form.
但仅此而已 没做试验
But that was it. No tests.
如果有试验 试验对象也不是我
If there were, I wasn't a part of 'em.
好吧
Okay.
-他们有没有... -那是什么东西
- They try to... - What the hell is that?
不 救救我
No, get 'em off!
救救我
Get 'em off me!
快 我们快走
Come on. Let's get out of here!
进行得顺利吗
Oh, so it went well?
杰克·斯菲尔的纳米蜂群吃了我的线人
Jack Spheer's nano swarm ate my source.
糟糕 你还好吗
Oh, no. Are you okay?
已经死了两个人 我没能救下他们
Two people have died, and I didn't save them!
-深呼吸 深呼吸 -而且我根本
- Okay. Hey, hey, hey. Breathe. Breathe. - And I have no idea
不知道该怎么阻止纳米蜂群继续杀人
how to stop the nano swarm from killing someone else.
没有消息源 没有线索
No source, no leads...
-那莉娜呢 -什么
- What about Lena? - What?
-她要和杰克吃晚餐 -你怎么知道
- She's having dinner with Jack. - How did you know that?
她来电♥话♥了 她本希望
She called. And she was hoping that
你能劝她别去
you would talk her out of it.
我们这就走
We're going.
我觉得她的意思不是"当面劝"
I just don't think she meant "in person."
-有没有别的 -没有 快来
- Is the only... - No, come on!
我觉得这样做有点像跟踪狂
This just feels like stalking.
-不 跑新闻都这样 -好吧
- No, it's journalism. - Okay.
跑新闻真让人不舒服
It's very creepy journalism.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我知道L公♥司♥让你脱不开身
I know L-Corp's very demanding.
但我很享受 你知道吗
I do enjoy it, you know.
-无论怎样 -你总是喜欢挑战
- For what it's worth. - You always loved a challenge.
顺带一提 你看起来美极了
You look stunning, by the way.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你们在这吃晚餐吗
Are you guys eating here?
-我们也在这吃 -我们也在这吃
- We're eating here! - We're eating here!
这绝对完全是巧合
What a complete and utter coincidence.
-丹弗斯小姐 -这是我男朋友迈克
- Ms. Danvers. - Yeah, this is my boyfriend, Mike.
-我是迈克 -你好
- Mike. - Hi.
迈克
Mike.
我还特意要求过
I explicitly asked that
今晚餐厅里不许有比我帅的顾客
I be the handsomest guy in the restaurant tonight.
他真风趣
He's charming.
你们介意我们一起坐吗
Do you mind if we join?
我们坐这吧
Yeah, let's sit here.
卡拉 我很谢谢你来帮我
Kara, I appreciate the rescue,
-但没必要到这个份上 -这才够朋友啊
- but it's not necessary. - That's what friends are for.
杰克 生极发布的进展如何
So, Jack, how's the Biomax rollout going?
你盯上我了吗 丹弗斯小姐
Are you trying to get me in your crosshairs, Ms. Danvers?
记者总想着后续报道
A reporter's job is never done.
我表示尊敬
I can respect it.
生极目前的进展很顺利
Uh, Biomax is going wonderfully. So far.
那你怎样确定它准备就绪了呢
So, how did you know it was ready?
你有没有做试验 人体试验
Did you, uh, do any trials? Human trials?
记录都是公开的 你好奇的话可以去查
It's all public record if you're curious.
你是怎么研究出来的
How did you figure it out?
我想知道
I want to know.
你是因为这个才来的吗
Is that the only reason you came?
不是
No.
好吧 你离开的几个月后
Okay, so, a few months after you left,
我一夜没睡
I stayed up all night.
然后太阳升起来了
And the sun came up,
刚好有一群椋鸟飞过
and there was a flock of starlings going by.
它们的动作完美统一
And they were all moving in perfect sync.
一只换方向 其他群鸟也换方向
Like when one turned, all the others turned.
于是我想
And I thought,
"我犯了个严重错误
"I've made a terrible mistake.
我该和她一起走的
I should have gone with her.
没有她我不行"
I'm no good without her."
然后我意识到一直以来
And then I realized I had been modeling the nano swarm
纳米蜂群的动物模型都选错了
on the wrong kind of animal.
因为蜜蜂需要围绕着蜂巢和蜂后
See, bees need a base, a queen, to revolve around.
我们一直试图编写一种保护算法
We'd been trying to make a nanobot into a queen
将一个纳米机器人改造成蜂后 但
by programming a protective algorithm, but...
-我的天 椋鸟群 -没错
- Oh, my God. Murmuration. - Yeah.
纳米蜂群会迁徙
The nano swarm, it migrates.
-是的 -它们连接着人工智能知觉
- Yes. - It's linked AI sentience.
全都通过斯菲瑞科实验室的主机控制
And it's all controlled through the Spheerical lab mainframe.
如果不是因为我想着你的话
And I would never have gotten there
我永远不会想到那个点子
if I hadn't been thinking about you.
总之 我...也在想
Anyway, I... I was also wondering...
-或许改天再说吧 -莉娜 你是不是
- Maybe another time. - Oh. Lena, are... Are you, um...
我觉得我得和杰克谈谈
Yeah, I think Jack and I need to talk.
-谈啊 -我们...走了
- Go ahead. - We... We are out.
因为什么都不能阻挡爱情
Because nothing gets in the way of romance.
杰克 不不不
Jack! No, no, no. No, no, no.
听着 我感觉和你很有缘分
Hey, listen, I feel a connection to you.
基友的缘分
Like a man-nection?
我们该一起玩玩 你打给我
We should hang. You should call me.
行 当然 我会的
Yeah, sure, I'll do that.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
-你在干什么 -我偷了杰克的门禁卡
- What are you doing? - I stole Jack's security badge.
为了新闻事业
You know, for journalism.
你干了什么
What did you do?
利用我做好事
Use me for good.
拜托
Please.
-这是例外情况 -棒 耍手段
- This is an exception. - Yes! Shenanigans!
闭嘴
Shut up.
视野很好 莉娜
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表