剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people I'm a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
神秘外星人来自达克萨姆星
So our mystery alien is from Daxam.
是氪星的姊妹星
It's a sister world to Krypton.
我叫蒙·艾尔
My name is Mon-El.
我让超查部释放你 由我监管
I asked the DEO to release you into my custody.
我由你管了 卡拉
I'm in your hands, Kara.
今天是你第一天上班
It's your first day of work!
-不要 -是的
- No. - Yes!
谢谢
Thank you.
需要糖浆吗
Do you want syrup...
看着不错
Looks good.
怎么样
How is it?
-好合身 完美 -是吗
- It fits! That's perfect. - Yeah?
是的 你只要再戴上眼镜就搞定了
Yes, now you just need glasses.
不必了 我自己准备了 谢谢
No. I... I have got that covered, thank you.
不不不 是真的眼镜 像我的一样
No, no, no, no. Like real glasses, like mine.
我的也不是真的
Well, they're not real.
但是戴上之后就没人知道我是超女了
But, they keep it so that no one knows I'm Supergirl.
肯定没人会把我错认成超女
I'm pretty sure no one's gonna mistake me for Supergirl.
那倒不会 但或许将来
No, no, but maybe someday
你也想像我一样帮助别人
you will want to help people the way I do.
到时候 这个就能派上用场了
In which case, these will come in handy.
这样就没人知道蒙·艾尔就是迈克
So no one knows Mon-El is Mike.
-迈克是谁 -就是你 迈克·马修斯
- And who's Mike? - You are, Mike Matthews.
温给你制♥作♥了出生证明
Uh, Winn got you a birth certificate,
社保卡和一切所需材料
Social Security card and everything.
Oh, four-nine-eight, zero-zero, three-one-four-five.
而且你很快就能拿到你的信用分数
And oh... Oh, soon you will get your FICO score.
你刚才说的我一概没听懂
Oh. I don't know what any of those words mean.
没关系 在凯特科工作之后你就会搞懂了
It's okay. You'll learn about it working at Catco.
好的 谢谢你帮我变得更像...人类
Great? Thank you for helping me be more... human.
嗯
Yeah.
好的
All right.
这么一戴 太像"迈克"了
These definitely say "Mike" To me.
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我刚来这里工作的时候
So, when I first started working here,
我发现给其他助理买♥♥咖啡
I found it helpful to bring coffee
能帮你交到新朋友
to the other assistants to make new friends.
贿赂 懂了 在达克萨姆星也有
Ah, bribery, got it. We have that on Daxam.
不 这不是贿赂 只是友善而已
No, it's not bribery, it's just niceness.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Good morning.
等等 那些警报声是什么意思
What... Wait, what are those alarms for?
不 那不是警报声 过来 那是电♥话♥
No, no. They're not alarms, come here. That's a phone.
你接起来之后要说
You pick it up and you say,
"你好 这里是凯特科 有什么需要帮您"
"Hello, this is Catco, how may I help you?"
你一定要给伊芙·泰斯马克一杯咖啡
Oh, you definitely want to give Eve Teschmacher a coffee.
她是大老板詹姆斯的助理
She is James' assistant, the big boss.
伊芙 你见过咱们的新实习生了吗
Eve, have you met our new intern?
-十分感谢 -不客气
- Uh, thank you so much! - Sure.
-你叫什么名字 -迈克 号♥码是49800...
- What's your name? - Mike. Number 49800...
不 迈克 你不必把社保号♥码告诉她
No, no, Mike. You don't need to give her your social security number.
所以我背过那串假身份证号♥没什么用处咯
So I memorized that fake ID for nothing?
你是说你的真身份证号♥吗
You mean your real ID?
是的
Yes.
嗨 我是迈克
Hi... Mike...
詹姆斯 向你介绍一下我们的新实习生 迈克
Oh, James. I want to introduce you to our new intern... Mike.
迈克 欢迎来到凯特科
Right, Mike. Welcome to Catco.
-你 你就是大老板吗 -是的
- You're... You're the big boss? - That I am.
我还以为是个更有震慑力的角色
I kind of expected someone a little more intimidating.
我让泰斯马克小姐在你桌子上放了一些报告
I had Miss Teschmacher put some reports on your desk
需要你进行整理和归档
that should be put in order and filed.
如果有任何问题 我的大门随时向你敞开
So, if you have any questions, my doors are always open.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
抱歉 我的贿赂咖啡发完了
And hey, sorry I ran out of bribery coffees.
没关系 我正要自己去买♥♥呢
That's okay, I'm actually about to go get one myself. So...
-我能跟你一起去吗 -当然 我在电梯口等你
- Can I go with you? - Of course you can. I'll be at the elevator.
-好 -再见
- Okay. - Bye, now.
你为什么要坐电梯
Why would you take the elevator?
直接飞过去可快多了
It'd be so much quicker to just fly from floor to floor.
-蒙·艾尔 -迈克
- Mon-El! - "Mike."
迈克 迈克 我跟你说过无数次了
Mike, Mike, I told you a million times,
你绝对不能在任何人面前使用超能力
you are never to show your powers to anyone else.
我把你打扮成这样就是为了帮你隐藏身份
That's the whole point of the clothes and the glasses.
这是你的办公桌
This is your desk.
等等 所以你的意思是说我不能用超能力
Wait, so you're saying I can't use my powers
来处理这一大堆无聊的文件
to go through this giant pile of boring paper?
对 绝对不能
No, of course not.
你是说 你从来都没用过超能力
And you're telling me that you've never used your powers
来做这些无意义的工作吗
to do these menial tasks?
从来没有 一次都没有
Never. No. Not once.
知道吗 你撒谎的时候
You know you get this little...
这里会有一道小皱纹
This little crinkle right up there when you lie?
我没有什么皱纹
I don't have a crinkle.
-有 你现在就有皱纹了 -我没有皱纹
- Yeah, you're crinkling right now. - I don't have a crinkle.
你现在就有皱纹
You're crinkling at the moment. -
这是你的第一通电♥话♥ 能处理好吗
It's your first phone call. Think you can handle it?
能
Yeah.
你好 这里是凯特科 有什么需要帮您
Hello, this is Catco. How may I help you?
我没机会把钱赢回来了吗
I don't get the chance to win my money back?
按照你打球的那个速度 咱们还要待上好几个小时
Uh, with the rate that you play, we'd be here for hours.
到时候你女朋友可要全境通缉你了
Your girlfriend would have to put out an APB.
不会的 我们分手了
Not likely. We broke up.
天呐 抱歉 怎么回事
Oh, my God. I'm sorry. What... What happened?
-她甩了我 -她甩了你
- She dumped me. - She dumped you?
-谁会那么做呢 -她呗 还说得有理有据
- Who would do that? - She did. Convincingly.
或许只是吵架了
Maybe it was just a fight?
她说我固守己见
Well, she said I was hard-headed,
不懂体贴 工作成瘾
insensitive, obsessed with work...
这样挺好的
That's not so bad.
还说我是边缘型反♥社♥会♥人格 她再也不想见到我了
Also borderline sociopathic, and she never wants to see me again.
所以我们肯定是分手了
So, I'm pretty sure it's over.
那是她的损失
Well, her loss.
我还以为 她是...
I just thought... You know, she was...
以为她是什么
Thought she was what?
谢谢你请我喝啤酒打台球
Look, I appreciate the beer and pool,
但我得回家喝点烈酒
but I think I need to go home and drink something a little harder
释放一下情绪
and lose my cool.
回见
See you later.
好的 快点好起来
Okay. Feel better.
再次谢谢你接纳了蒙·艾尔
Hey, thanks again for taking in Mon-El.
这话说的好像他是只流浪狗似的
You make him sound like some sort of stray puppy.
没错 他是只外太空流浪狗
He is. He's an outer space stray puppy.
我得承认 我有嫉妒他
I gotta admit, I'm a little jealous of him.
一切都这么焕然一新 令人振奋
You know, everything is so brand new and exciting.
不过他还有很多要学的
I mean, yeah, he's got a lot to learn though.
不过我会引导他
But he does have me to guide him.
他很快就能融入地球了 肯定比我快
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表