剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
天呐 这是你和玛吉的第一个情人节
Oh my God, it's your first Valentine's Day with Maggie!
太激动了
That's so exciting!
你们一定要去帕拉佐酒店
Oh. You have to go to Il Palazzo.
番茄肉醬烤鱿鱼真是太好吃了
The bolognese-stuffed calamari is to die for.
位置肯定被订光了
I'm sure they're booked,
不过格兰特女士以前是那的常客
but Ms. Grant was a regular, so...
是啊 我不需要预订 卡拉
Yeah... I don't need a reservation, Kara.
那正是问题的症结
That's precisely the problem.
玛吉不喜欢情人节
Maggie hates Valentine's Day.
好吧 那...真是扫兴
Well, that's... that's kind of a bummer.
我知道 我知道很傻
Look, I know. I know it's silly,
但是独自度过了这么多个情人节
but after so many Valentine's Days alone,
我只是很兴奋终于谈恋爱了
I was just finally excited to be in a relationship
然后可以庆祝这俗气的情侣节
where we could celebrate all the cheesy stuff couples celebrate.
这一点都不傻
That's not silly at all.
我想她肯定不是真的讨厌情人节
I'm sure she doesn't really hate Valentine's Day.
她把情人节叫做傻瓜的假节日
She called it a manufactured holiday for patsies.
好吧 精心准备不适合她
Okay... okay, so the trimmings aren't her style,
但你们可以自己的方式来庆祝
but you can celebrate your own way.
她喜欢些什么
What kind of stuff does she like?
不知道 喜欢枪吧
I don't know. Guns?
别的呢
Anything else?
她喜欢苏格兰威士忌 那是...
Well, she loves scotch. You know, that's, um...
-很好 -她喜欢提拉米苏
- Good. - And, oh, she loves tiramisu.
简直可以每餐都吃
I mean, could eat it for every meal, literally.
是她的开怀食物
It's like her happy food.
她还喜欢盆景
And she loves bonsai trees,
我知道这些毫无关联 但是我觉得很可爱
which I know is totally random, but I mean, find it adorable.
这些都很好
That's all great.
那你何不为玛吉度身定制一个情人节
So why don't you create a tailor-made Maggie Valentine's Day?
这样你就能为你们俩再创造一个节日
And you can re-invent the holiday for the both of you.
好
Yeah.
谢谢你 卡拉
Thanks, Kara.
-寄生虫 -他怎么还活着
- Parasite! - How is he still alive?
不知道 待在这里
I don't know. Stay here.
你不是死了吗
I thought you were dead.
死的人是你
You're the one who's dead.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我也正想问你这个问题
I was going to ask you the same question.
大家看天上
Look! Up in the sky!
-是只鸟 -是架飞机
- It's a bird! - It's a plane!
是
It's...
超人
Superman?
并不是
Not quite.
小捣蛋
Mxy?
你不是吧
Are you serious?
我想你可能需要帮忙 超女宝贝
Thought you could use a little extra help, Supey-Baby.
我正在帮她呢
Um, hello. I was helping her so...
你啊 就是个笑话
You? That's a laugh.
你很幸运我飞来了 超女
You're lucky I flew in when I did, Supergirl.
你认为这骗子
I mean, do you think this fraud
能帮你拯救世界吗
could have helped you save the day?
有什么超能力
What superpower?
我猜他可以像羚羊一样跃过寄生虫
I guess he could have leaped over Parasite like a gazelle.
-太过分了 -你想看看我的超能力吗
- Hey, that's... - Oh, would you like to see my superpower?
因为如果你有兴趣的话
'Cause I will just rip you apart with my bare hands right here
我能徒手把你大卸八块
if you're interested in that.
真像达克萨姆人的作风
Spoken like a true Daxamite.
你不过是个恶棍
You're nothing but a thug.
但这位女神需要的男人
I mean, this goddess, she requires a man
要能配得上她的能力与智慧
who's equal in her powers and wits.
当反派们突然现身 能来帮助她的人
Who can come to her aid when villains suddenly pop up.
等等 寄生虫 都是你搞的鬼
Wait... Parasite... This was all you?
你难道看不出他的鬼主意吗
Don't you... Don't you see what he's doing here?
他大搞破坏
He's creating havoc
好扮英雄来博你欢心
so that he can play the hero and then impress you.
那有什么不对的
What's wrong with that?
她将就你这种货色太久了
She's been slumming it with you for so long,
都不知道别人有多好了
she doesn't realize what's out there.
不如你把自己的名字倒着念 伙计
Why don't you just say your name backwards, buddy,
然后打哪来的回哪去吧 好吗
and just zap back to wherever you came from, okay?
等等 那是送他回去的方法吗
Wait, that's how you send him away?
-你想都别... 贼眉鼠脸 -你怎么回事
- Don't you even... You have a rat face. - What is wrong...
行了 行了 够了
Stop. Stop. Enough.
蒙·艾尔 你快走吧 快走
Mon-El, get out of here. Go.
让我走 那他呢
Me? What about him?
我告诉过你了我能处理好 走吧
I told you I was handling this, now go.
我还以为他会永远赖着不走呢
I thought he would never leave.
终于啊 亲爱的 只剩我们二人了
Finally, darling, we're alone.
到底要怎么样你才肯离开这个星球
What is it going to take to get you off this planet?
我说过的
It's like I said.
只要你说三个字
It's going to take two little words
"我愿意"
"I do."
否则你的世界就要遭殃了
Or things will get very bad for your world.
我真不敢相信你居然
I cannot believe you sided with that-
和那个邪恶卑鄙的话唠站在一边
that fast talking nefarious twerp.
我没和他站在一边
I did not side with him.
你为了能和你的跟踪狂过二人世界而赶走我
You sent me away so you could have private time with your stalker!
我让你先走是不想他一个响指
I sent you away so that he didn't
把你送去西伯利亚
snap you off to Siberia,
再说 你当时都失控了
and plus, you were being out of control!
我那么努力维护你的形象 真是不好意思
Oh... I'm sorry that I was busy, uh, defending your honor.
我才不是落难少女 我是超女
I'm not some damsel in distress. I'm Supergirl!
我能维护我自己 更重要的是
I can defend myself, and more importantly,
我告诉过你了我能处理好
I told you I was handling it.
好吧 卡拉
Well, Kara,
有时你判断不出你能否处理好
sometimes you're not a good judge of what you can handle.
终于说出口了
So... There it is.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
所以你才没告诉我
Is that why you didn't tell me
把小捣蛋送离地球的方法
that the secret to getting Mxy off Earth
就是让他把自己的名字倒着念吗
was to get him to say his name backwards,
因为你觉得我自己搞不定吗
because you didn't think I could handle it?
不 我没告诉你是因为这方法从来不管用
No, I didn't tell you that because it never works!
首先 他那破名正着念都很费劲
First of all, it's hard enough to say it forward,
其次 那家伙是个话唠
and second of all, that guy is a motor-mouth,
-但他不蠢啊 -你该告诉我的
- but he's not stupid. - You should have told me.
你对我太苛刻了 卡拉
You are so hard on me, Kara.
但你为什么对他那么好
Okay, but why not him?
那家伙他
I mean, that guy...
他怎么 天啊
What? God!
他召唤出了一个超级反派在纳欣诺市乱跑
He conjured up a supervillain and set it loose on National City.
你训他了吗 没有 没有
Did you give him an earful? No... No, no, no.
因为捣蛋鬼一打响指 你公♥寓♥就堆满花
Because Mxy snaps his fingers, and there's flowers in your loft.
他一打响指 你就身穿王薇薇设计的婚纱
And he snaps his fingers, and you're in Vera Wang...
-我的天啊 -怎么
- Oh, my God! - What?
-你吃醋了 -我 太荒唐了
- You're jealous. - I'm... That is ridiculous.
-是吗 -你知道吗 卡拉
- Oh, is it? - You know what, Kara?
我一直都知道你有点自满
I knew you that you were a little full of yourself,
-就一点 -自满
- like, a little bit. - Full of myself?
但这次你真的过头了
But this is off the charts...
-你什么意思 -我没吃醋 我是生气
- What do you mean? - I'm not jealous. Okay? I'm angry,
因为你的双重标准很不公平
because you have an unfair double standard.
对 你说得没错
Yeah. You're right,
我对你和对捣蛋鬼的标准是不一样
I don't hold you and Mxy to the same standard,
因为我知道他会做坏事
because I expect bad behavior from him,
但我对你的期待要高出好多好多
but from you, I expect much, much better.
-不行不行 -又怎么
- No, no, no... - What?
不准你在我面前转身走开
You do not get to turn this around on me.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表