剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
只是詹姆斯和莉娜·卢瑟 还有
It's just James and... Lena Luthor and...
没什么
It's fine. Hey!
对了 你和蒙 我是说和迈克
Hey, how's everything going with Mon...
交往得怎么样
Um, with Mike?
其实我们没有交往
Actually, it's not going.
你们不是出去约会来着吗
I thought you two were going out.
约完就没下文了
You mean, went out.
他是那么帅气迷人 又风趣
Uh, he's so dreamy and handsome and funny,
所以想象一下那天变成我人生里
so you can imagine how shocked I was
最糟糕的一次约会时 我有多吃惊
when it turned out to be the worst date of my life.
他怎么了 一整晚都盯着其他女人看吗
What did he do? Did he look at other women the entire night?
没有
No.
他张着嘴嚼东西
Oh, did he chew with his mouth open
讲不合时宜的笑话吗
and tell those inappropriate jokes?
不 整个约会过程他都在聊你
No, all he did was talk about you the entire date.
他聊了我
So he talked about me?
我跟他说 你得忘掉前女友之后
I told him, I said you have to get over your ex-girlfriend
才能重新开始恋爱
before you put yourself back out in the field.
前女友 不不不
Ex-girlfriend? No, no, no, no.
伊芙 我和迈克没约过会
Eve, Mike and I never dated.
迈克也是这么说的
Mike told me the same thing.
败家闺女
The prodigal daughter.
你觉得她会像她哥一样脱发吗
You think she'll lose her hair like her brother.
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get in?
如果莉娜是坏人
If Lena was bad,
我知道你迟早会来救她的
I knew it was only a matter of time before you showed up to free her.
毕竟我为卢瑟家效力嘛
I do work for the Luthors, after all.
你好 卢瑟女士
Hello, Ms. Luthor.
抱歉来晚了
Sorry for the delay.
金属人很强 但却有些不对劲
Metallo's strong, but something's off.
他的氪星石出了问题
His Kryptonite isn't right.
我觉得他被伤到了
I think it's hurting him.
你幸亏没被直接击中
Well, you're lucky you didn't take a direct hit.
实在侥幸
Very lucky.
我有盾
I had my shield.
我喜欢那面盾
I love that shield.
我心里有数 卡拉
And I know what I'm doing, Kara.
就算金属人实力减弱了
Even if Metallo's weakening, though,
他也是莉莉安·卢瑟的狂热追随者
he still is a fanatic follower of Lillian Luthor.
咱们要查出莉娜的下落 去救她
We have to find out where he's taken Lena, and help her.
你要怎样才能意识到莉娜是个罪犯
What is it going to take for you to realize that Lena is a criminal?
她不是受害者 她手上有氪星石
She's not the victim. She got the Kryptonite.
-他带她越了狱 -莉娜不是卡德摩斯的成员
- He broke her out of prison. - Lena's not a member of Cadmus!
她不是
She's not!
她用外星武器阻止了那个团伙
She stopped the gang with alien weapons.
她从科本手里救出了艾丽克斯
She saved Alex's life when Corben tried to kill her.
她朝科本开了枪
She shot Corben
然后她的疯子老妈把科本改造成了金属人
and then her crazy mom turned Corben into Metallo.
这有可能是她们早就策划好的
So, that could have been the plan the entire time.
咱们必须把莉娜·卢瑟视作敌人了
We have to start treating Lena Luthor like a hostile.
证据确凿
The evidence is too overwhelming.
温
Winn?
你再看一遍录像 肯定会有所发现
If you watch that video, I know you'll find something.
我看了 视频没问题
I did. It's... It's clean.
那就搜集证据 证明她的清白
Then find something to prove her innocent.
可是目前我们手上掌握的全都是她的罪证
Everything we've seen so far says the exact opposite.
她是我朋友
Well, she's my friend.
我相信她
And I believe in her.
我也是你朋友
I'm your friend.
所以我才搞不懂
Which is why I don't understand
让你相信我为何如此之难
why it's so hard for you to believe me.
有件事大家都忘了 卡拉
People don't remember this, Kara,
克拉克和莱克斯·卢瑟曾经是挚友
but Clark and Lex Luthor used to be best friends.
多年的挚友
For years.
长久以来 克拉克一直相信莱克斯
And Clark believed in Lex for the longest time.
无论别人怎么说
No matter what people said,
无论他亲眼看到了多少证据
no matter what kind of proof he saw with his own eyes.
不 莱克斯是他朋友
No, Lex was his friend.
-但克拉克看走眼了 -莉娜跟莱克斯不一样
- But Clark was wrong. - Lena is not Lex.
但他们是在同一个屋檐下长大的 卡拉
But they grew up in the same house, Kara.
我搞不懂你为何一直在维护她
I don't understand why you keep defending her.
你那么相信她 但却不相信我可以当守护者
And you have so much faith in her, but none in me, as Guardian.
这完全是两码事
That's entirely different.
我这是为了保护你
I am trying to protect you.
我不需要你的保护
I do not need your protection.
我需要你的信任
I need your trust.
我信任你
You have mine.
我不明白让你信任我为何如此之难
I don't understand why it's so hard for me to get yours.
好厉害
That was good.
那招是有技巧的呢
Is there a technique to that
还是你就随便来了一记猛踹
or were you just giving it a swift kick in the caboose?
如果有技巧的话 要教给我哦
Because if there's a technique, I wanna know it.
你有一阵没训练我了
I've missed training with you.
-是啊 我最近... -很忙
- Yeah, I've just been... - Busy.
我懂
I get it.
抓坏蛋
Chasing bad guys.
加上莉娜的事情 你肯定...
And with what's going on with Lena I'm sure it's...
你肯定格外忙
I'm sure it's extra busy.
你是要让我别相信她吗
Are you going to tell me not to believe in her?
你相信很多别人不相信的人
You believe in a lot of people that others don't.
你跟詹姆斯谈过了吗
Oh, did you talk to James?
不 我指的是我自己
No, I'm actually talking about myself.
你相信我 对我而言意义重大
You know, you believing in me, it meant a lot.
你说得对 我最近很冷漠
You're right. I have been cold.
疏远
And distant.
我为此道歉
And I'd like to apologize for that.
我很高兴得知
Hey, I'm just glad to know that
不光我一个人在适应地球的寒冷气候
it's not me adjusting to Earth's chilly climate.
我之前生你的气是因为我以为你在跟伊芙约会
I was mad at you, because I thought you were dating Eve.
约过 是过去式了
Were. As in past tense.
她跟你说了约会进行得不顺利
Right? As in, she told you that the date didn't actually go well.
她提了一句
Uh, she mentioned it.
嗯
Yeah.
我不太熟悉地球的社交规矩
You know, I'm not super hip on earthly social cues,
但我跟伊芙约会怎么会惹你生气呢
but why would you be mad if I was dating Eve?
我没生气
I'm not mad.
-你刚才明明说你生气了 -没有
- You literally just said you were mad. - No.
你刚才还说 我在生你的气
Two seconds ago, you said, I'm mad about...
我是被惊到了
Yeah, I'm surprised.
-不是生气 是惊讶啊 -我很惊讶你
- Oh, not mad, surprised. - I'm surprised that...
你居然和别人约会
You'd just date someone else,
而你刚还说跟我是认真的 因为如果说...
when you were serious about me, because I mean if...
你要是那么做了怎么还能是认真的
how could you be serious if you did that?
如果你不喜欢我 你为什么那么在乎
If you don't like me, why do you... why do you care?
我去看看他们找到莉娜没有
I'm gonna go check and see if they've found Lena.
-你还好吗 -少来
- Are you okay? - Don't.
你还气我让金属人把你从监狱救出来吗
You're still angry I had Metallo liberate you from that jail?
这让本来无罪的我看起来有罪了
It makes me look more guilty when I'm not.
就算他们知道了真♥相♥
Even if they found out the truth about you,
也不会有人改变想法
no one would change their mind.
公众只想让我们符合他们设想的角色
The public wants to believe the narrative they expect from us.
卢瑟是邪恶的
That Luthors are evil.
我们没有第二次机会
We don't get second chances.
看看他们对我做了些什么
Look what they did to me.
直接夺走了我的医生执照
Stripped me of my medical license
都没有进行听证
without even a hearing.
更糟的是他们对莱克斯做的事
Or worse, what they did to Lex.
他本可能拯救这个星球的好几代人
He could've fixed this planet for generations.
但是超人扭曲了他的所作所为
But Superman twisted what he was doing,
于是他们就都反对他
and they all turned on him.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表