剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我一听到消息就赶过来了
I came as soon as I heard.
达克萨姆星的蒙·艾尔 我们又见面了
Mon-El of Daxam. We meet again.
很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
你放了我们 我还担心卡德摩斯会
I was worried after you let us out that Cadmus was gonna...
因为我的背叛而监禁我 折磨我吗
Cadmus would imprison and torture me for betraying them?
没错 你是对的
Yeah, well, you'd be right.
爸爸 还有
Dad, the uh,
你手上的伤口太严重了
the damage to your hand is... It's extensive.
这是帮助蒙·艾尔和卡拉逃脱的惩罚
It's a punishment for helping Mon-El and Kara escape.
但若重来 我还会毫不犹豫地那样做
But I would do it again, in a heartbeat.
你找到了我 这真是太幸运了
I'm so lucky you found me.
能和你俩团聚 这太幸运了
I'm so lucky to be back with you two.
不止是幸运的原因
Well, it's more than luck.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我们收到了卡德摩斯运送武器的警报
We got an alert that Cadmus was moving a weapon,
收到警报要么是因为他们公开了视频
and we don't get alerts unless they're releasing a video
要么就是因为我们抓了个现行
or we catch them red-handed.
但我们确实是抓了个现行
But we did catch them red-handed.
但他们就像在向我们挥手吸引注意
Though... No, they were waving their red hands around in the air
完全不在意会被抓个现行
literally like they just didn't care.
-不 -蒙·艾尔说得没错
- No... - No, Mon-El is right.
你们得提高警惕
You need to keep your guard up.
因为卡德摩斯确实有武器
'Cause Cadmus does have a weapon.
什么武器
What is it?
核聚变弹
A nuclear fusion bomb.
他们要毁灭纳欣诺市
They're going to destroy National City,
然后栽赃到那些有敌意的外星人身上
and blame it on hostile aliens.
卡德摩斯怎么得手的
How did Cadmus get their hands on it?
他们不是偷的 是自己造的
Well, they didn't steal it. They built it.
你被囚禁时 他们从你的热视线中
Using the radiation they mined from your heat vision
提取了辐射能
when you were in their custody.
天啊
Oh, my God.
设备何时能准备好
When will the device be ready?
现 在
Right... Now.
超查部和超女
The DEO and Supergirl
这次休想阻止我们
won't be able to stop us this time.
所以你的意思是 耶利米·丹弗斯
So, what you're telling me is that Jeremiah Danvers,
前超查部特工 艾丽克斯和卡拉失散多年的父亲
former DEO agent and Alex and Kara's long lost father
逃出了卡德摩斯的魔爪 并带回消息说
has returned from Cadmus custody with news
我们的敌人利用卡拉的外星热视线辐射
that our enemy has developed a nuclear fusion explosive
开♥发♥出了一枚核聚变弹
using Kara's other-worldly heat vision radiation,
并要将其投向纳欣诺市
and that they're going to drop that on National City
杀掉我们所有人
and just kill us all?
这个地方防轰炸吗
Is... Is this... Is this place bomb-proof?
你可以追踪卡拉的热视线辐射信♥号♥♥
You could run a trace on Kara's heat vision radiation signature.
对 如果炸♥弹♥已装载完毕
Right, yeah well, if the bomb is armed,
我确实有可能在它爆♥炸♥前
then yes, I might be able to pinpoint its location
确定它的位置
before it goes off.
很好 开工吧 温
Good, get to work, Winn.
耶利米
Jeremiah!
伊莉莎
Eliza.
天啊
Oh, my God.
老天 我想死你了
My God, did I miss you?
卡拉 我能跟你单独谈谈吗
Hey, Kara, can I talk to you for a second?
好
Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
我知道他回来了 你们很开心
Look, I know you're happy he's back.
-难道你不是吗 -我
- Are you not? - I...
-他救了我们 -对 正因如此
- He saved us. - Yes. Exactly.
我当时在场 我看到你发射太阳耀斑
I was there and I... I watched you solar flare,
看起来他们并不像是要
and it didn't look like they were trying to,
捕捉你的热视线
you know, capture your heat-vision.
而只是希望你释放超能力
It looked like they just wanted you to blow your powers out.
蒙·艾尔 你又不是科学家
Mon-El. You are not a scientist.
你不懂那台卡德摩斯设备的工作原理
And you don't know how that Cadmus device worked,
但耶利米懂
but Jeremiah does.
你怎么就这么难以相信他呢
Why is it so hard for you to trust him?
-你怎么这么轻信呢 -因为他一直保护着我
- Why is it so easy for you? - Because he's always protected me,
付出了巨大的代价
at great cost.
他还与你们的敌人为伍多年
He also lived with your enemy for years.
他们强迫他让亨肖活着
They... They forced him to keep Henshaw alive.
你凭什么认为他们现在不会强迫
What makes you think that they're not forcing
耶利米执行其他任务
Jeremiah to do something now?
我知道你这是为了保护我们
I know you're just trying to look out for us.
-保护我 -嗯
- For me. - Mmm-hmm.
但他现在需要我们
But he needs us right now.
拜托
Please.
好吧
Okay.
-好吧 好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. Okay. - Thank you.
-我们今晚要办家庭晚宴为他接风 -是吗
- We're having a family dinner to celebrate his return. - Yeah?
过来吃饭 了解他一下吧
Just come over and get to know him.
跟他相处之后 你会发现
Spend time with him and you will see
没什么好怕的
that there's nothing to be afraid of.
真的
At all.
耶利米的回归不是一份意外的礼物
Jeremiah's return isn't an "accidental gift."
而是纯粹的馈赠
It's just a gift.
我们应该高兴才对
And we should be happy about it.
我上次看你们俩布置餐桌
The last time I saw you two set a table,
是在我们刚刚没收了你们的手♥机♥之后
it was only after we took your phones away.
我不知道你在说些什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
是啊 我们是完美小天使
Yeah, we were perfect angels.
是吗 这是你们的政党[晚宴]路线吗
Oh, really? That's the party line?
我似乎记得你们当时怨声载道的
I seem to recall a lot of grumbling.
时代变了 老爸
Well, times have changed, Dad.
是啊 我们现在很乐意帮忙
Yes, we have embraced being helpful.
不管大事小情
On scales both large and small.
-我听说今天有晚宴 -进来吧
- Hey. I heard there was a party. - Come on in.
进来
Come in.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
爸 这是我女友 玛吉
Dad, this is my girlfriend, Maggie.
时代确实变了
Things have changed.
地球上没有男人能配得上艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
There is no man on Earth good enough for Alex Danvers.
所以必须是如你一般的人才行
So it would have to be someone like you.
承蒙抬爱
Oh, flattery.
您说得对 艾丽克斯值得最好的人
And you're right. Alex deserves the best.
给
Here.
你还带来了 龙舌兰
And you brought... Tequila.
好了 她是一家人
Okay, she's family.
你想给孩子们演示一下玛格丽特酒的做法吗
You wanna show the kids how margaritas are done?
-来吧 -好的
- Let's do it. - All right.
给你现在的开心程度打个分的话 你打几分
On a scale of one to crazy happy, how crazy happy are you?
打不出来 你呢
I can't even. You?
我有时候可以 但现在简直开心到爆表了
I mean, sometimes I can even. But right now I cannot even.
你好吗
How are you?
我该打领带吗
Was I supposed to wear a tie?
-不用 -好
- No. - Okay.
丹弗斯博士 还有丹弗斯博士
Dr. Danvers! And Dr. Danvers!
你手里有刀
That's a knife.
-别舞弄你的刀 -你好啊 小靓仔
- Don't shake your knife. - Hello, sweet boy.
-一只手还挺费劲 -让我来吧
- It's harder, one-handed. - Here, let me.
待在卡德摩斯的十四年里
Fourteen years with Cadmus,
我一直在幻想这样的场景
this is all I ever thought about. Right here.
瞧咱们的女儿
Look at our girls.
谢谢你 莉齐
Thank you, Lizzie.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry...
之前没能陪着你
That I wasn't here.
现在情况不同了
It's going to be different now.
我们可以弥补缺失的时间
We can make up for lost time.
不
No.
这不可能 那段时间一去不返了
It's not possible. That time, it's gone.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表