剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
争吵什么事
What sort of things didn't you agree on?
是公♥司♥的事吗 还是...
Was it with the business or...
当然不是 我妈才不管L公♥司♥如何呢
Oh, God, no! My mother couldn't care less about L-Corp.
那她在乎原来的卢瑟公♥司♥吗
What about back when it was Luthor Corp?
你对公♥司♥进行了改革 她怎么看
How did she feel when you changed the company's direction?
你所说的改革
You mean when I changed it
是指我阻止公♥司♥谋害全世界吗
from its "Murdering world domination" direction?
对
Sure, yes.
你曾经跟我说过
It's just, you said to me once
希望L公♥司♥成为正能量
you wanted L-Corp to be a "Force for good."
她应该很为你骄傲
She has to be proud of that.
但愿吧
Yeah, I would hope so.
卡拉 我犯蠢了
Look, Kara, you know, I'm a complete idiot.
我忘记还有会要开
I forgot I had a meeting.
-你肯定会好好写的 -放心吧
- I trust you will do us justice. - Yes.
见到你很开心
It's good to see you.
妈
Mom?
我们得聊聊
We need to talk.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不必了
No.
好吧
Suit yourself.
你肯定是这里的常客
Wow. You must be a regular here.
你需要人陪吗
So, are you looking for some company?
我很擅长陪别人
I am very good company.
我想也是
Yeah, I'm sure you are.
我确实在找人陪 但可惜不是你
And I actually am looking for company, but with someone else.
抱歉 失陪
I'm sorry, excuse me.
荣恩
J'onn!
-发生了什么事 -死了 外星人都死了
- Hey, what happened? - They're dead! All the aliens are dead!
有必要这样吗
Is this really necessary?
我感觉没问题 能做一千个单手俯卧撑
I feel fine. I could do 1,000 push-ups one-handed.
虽然我很佩服你
While that's very impressive,
但这是为了确保你在酒吧遇到的东西
we can't risk you transmitting whatever you were exposed to
不会传染给我们
in the bar to the rest of us.
那么问题来了
Which begs the question,
他到底遇到了什么东西
what the hell was he exposed to?
你再说一遍当时的情况
Tell us what happened again.
我已经 告诉过你们了...
I already... I told you guys...
我看到了你 但却不是你
I saw you. But not you,
是真正的你 真正的汉克·亨肖
the real you, the original Hank Henshaw.
我跟着他出去 打了起来 我输了
I followed him outside, we fought and I lost.
之后我听到了尖叫声
And then I heard the screams.
如果我没有跟他出来 也许能阻止这一切
If I hadn't followed him outside, I could have stopped this.
你之所以现在还活着
The only reason you're still alive
就是因为你追着汉克·亨肖出来了
is because you chased Hank Henshaw outside.
我从没听过任何生化或非生化武器
I have never heard of a weapon, bio or otherwise,
能够只针对外星生物
that can target only alien physiology.
可这个武器杀光了酒吧里的所有外星人
And that thing killed everything in that bar
人类却毫发无损
except human beings.
我想让我妈妈也一起来分♥析♥案件现场
I would like to bring my mother in to help analyze the crime scene.
她专攻宇宙生物学 应该能帮到我们
She specializes in astrobiology, I think she could really help.
好主意
That's a good idea.
-那就出发吧 -不 不行
- Great, let's get going. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们要留在超查部 保持隔离
You and I will remain quarantined here at the DEO
直到查清楚我们遇到的是什么武器
until we can figure out exactly what sort of toxin we're dealing with.
荣恩 肯定是卡德摩斯干的
J'onn, this is Cadmus.
我清楚 他们一定有什么计划
I know it. They're planning something.
你不许离开
My alien sister is not leaving here
除非我们弄清楚卡德摩斯如何做到只袭击外星人
until we figure out how Cadmus was able to target only aliens.
安全总比后悔好
It's better safe than sorry.
这场景真叫人难过
This is quite a depressing sight.
我已经习惯独自加班过节假日
I'm used to celebrating holiday weekends alone at my desk.
加班真是遗传的
Overworking does run in the family.
我知道你现在有过节的心情
Now I know you're in the holiday spirit.
但那种想法之后往往紧接着是你的冷嘲热讽
Usually that kind of thought is followed by the backstabbing jibe
说我不是卢瑟家的人
about how I'm not really a Luthor.
你总是让我记住我是养女
You never let me forget that I'm adopted.
谈及孩子 莱克斯一直是你心头爱
When it comes to your children, Lex was always your favorite.
你一直是你父亲的心头爱
And you always your father's.
感觉你很嫉妒啊
You sound almost jealous.
你不应该往心里去
You shouldn't take it all so personally.
父母不会同等地爱自己的孩子
No parent truly loves their children equally.
虽然我更爱莱克斯
And though maybe I loved Lex more,
但我确实爱你 莉娜
I do love you, Lena.
以我自己的方式
In my own way.
好吧
Well...
既然客套话都已经说开了
Now that we've got the pleasantries out of the way,
我问你 你究竟有何企图
let me ask, what the hell are you up to?
莱克斯被审判后 我们几乎没交流
We've hardly spoken since Lex's trial.
我以为你打电♥话♥叫我来要补过呢
I thought maybe you called me here to make amends.
毕竟这是感恩节
It's Thanksgiving, after all.
但看来我弄错了
But I see I was mistaken.
有个记者在打听消息
There's a reporter sniffing about.
她很聪明
She's smart.
她知道你的一些事情
She knows something about you.
什么事情
What is it?
我完全想不到
I couldn't possibly imagine.
我知道你在说谎
See, I know you're lying.
你怎么知道的
And how would you know that?
因为你说你爱我
Because you told me you love me.
我们都知道这是假的
And we both know that's not true.
谢谢你过来看我 妈
Thanks for stopping by, Mom.
该死
Oh, crap.
你真倒霉
Aw, sucks for you.
该我了
My turn.
请帮我
I mean, please.
你进监狱了
And you're in jail.
很符合现实
That feels appropriate.
你很快就会出来的
You'll be out of here soon enough.
我们都是 所以别撅嘴
Both of us will. So don't pout.
你不... 你不喜欢我吧
Hey, you don't, uh... You don't like me, do you?
我当然喜欢你
Of course I like you.
我说的是那种喜欢
No, I mean, like, you don't "like me" like me?
那种喜欢
"'Like you' like you"?
抱歉 英语不是我的母语
Sorry, English is my second language.
我妈 伊莉莎 她觉得你在感恩节
My mom, Eliza, she... She thought you were being
对她太好了
extra nice to her on Thanksgiving.
地球男孩喜欢一个人就会这么做
That's like a thing that boys on this planet do.
他们有时会对中意女孩的母亲很好
They're nice to the moms of girls they have crushes on sometimes.
中意
"Crush"?
抱歉 我没听懂
Sorry, I'm not following.
你不想做我的配偶吧
You don't want to mate with me, do you?
自从我来这个星球以后
I mean, have you seen the women that I've been attracting,
你也见识过被我吸引的地球或外星女孩了吧
earthlings and otherwise, since I've been on this planet?
谢谢你把话说明白
Uh-huh, thank you for the clarification.
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El!
-蒙·艾尔 -警报 屏蔽墙出现缺口
- Oh, Mon-El! - Warning! Containment breach.
警报 屏蔽墙出现缺口
Warning! Containment breach.
-振作 振作 -警报 屏蔽墙出现缺口
- Stay with me! Stay with me! - Warning! Containment breach.
救命
Help!
-他暂时稳定了 -感谢拉奥
- He's stable for now. - Thank Rao.
但他被感染了
But he is infected.
他传染给卡拉了吗
Did he pass it on to Kara?
病毒不能在生物体间传播
The virus isn't transmittable organism-to-organism.
想被感染 你得接触
You have to come in contact with a weaponized aerosol
喷雾武器
in order to be infected.
这倒是好消息
Well, that's some good news.
还有
There's something else.
我从蒙·艾尔血液中分离了病毒株
I isolated a strand of the virus from Mon-El's blood.
根据蛋白质编码
Based on the protein code,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表