剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
No!
好吧
Okay. Okay.
这是正确的选择
Now that's a good choice.
打扰啦
Knock. Knock.
梅根
M'gann.
没事的
We're good, we're good.
大驾光临 有何贵干
To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure?
我只是来看看你感觉怎么样了
I just wanted to see how you were feeling.
多亏了你和你的火星血 我几乎彻底康复了
Well, thanks to you and your Martian blood, I'm almost at 100%.
我希望你不是来让我"以血还血"的
I hope you don't want it back.
我做了一份卡扎补汤给你
I, uh, whipped up a batch of K'rkzar's tonic for you.
每次我们身体不舒服 我奶奶就会让我们喝这个
My grandmother would make us drink this whenever we were unwell.
我用印度鬼椒代替了扎尔根
I used ghost peppers to replicate z'arr roots.
你先是救了我的命 又帮助我康复
First you save my life, then you make it better.
荣恩 怎么了
J'onn? What is it?
我还好 我该...
I'm good. I should, uh...
我该工作了
I should get back to work.
好吧
Okay.
我很高兴你感觉好多了
Well, I'm, I'm glad you're feeling better.
你不是警♥察♥
You ain't the police.
这是非法监禁 绑♥架♥
This is wrongful imprisonment, kidnapping.
我认识个律师 你个变♥态♥
I know a lawyer, you freak!
很好 你是需要个律师
Good. You're going to need one.
人♥质♥事件怎么样
What about a hostage situation?
这才是我的节奏
Now, that is more my speed.
怎么 你个穿戏服的变♥态♥又回来了
What? You costumed freaks rove in packs?
不
No...
怎么这么急
Where's the fire?
关于守护者的重大新闻
Breaking news on the Guardian.
守护者这回救了谁
Okay. Who'd the Guardian save this time?
救 你是说谋杀吧
Saved? You mean murdered.
史力柏 守护者出了什么事
Snapper, what's this about the Guardian?
有位警局线人给我们发来了监控录像
One of our police sources sent us this security footage.
我看着他是个英雄
Looks like a hero to me.
等一等
Wait for it.
不 这不对
No, that's not right.
守护者没有杀死那个人
The Guardian didn't kill that guy.
你要配副眼镜了 奥尔森 你刚看到了
You need glasses, Olsen. You just saw it.
我看到的是守护者离开了
What no... What I saw was the Guardian leave.
守护者离开的时候那人还活着
When the Guardian left, that man was alive.
他改了主意 回来杀了那人
So he changed his mind, came back and blew the guy away.
不 他不会这么做的
No. He wouldn't do that.
天哪 我就知道
Oh, God. I should've known.
就知道什么
Should have known what?
你就是个证实性偏见的典型例子
You're a textbook case of confirmation bias.
你只支持那些证实你固有看法的言论
You only side with those who confirm your already pre-existing beliefs
而忽视与你意见相左的人
and ignore anyone who disagrees with you.
你是超级英雄那一派的
You're in the tank for superheroes.
我不是超级英雄那一派的
I'm not in a tank for superheroes.
省省吧 就像孩子们说的 你和超人是好基友
Oh, please. As the kids say, you're BFFs with Superman.
单是上个月
You've assigned 18 front page stories
你就批了十八个超女的封面故事
in the past month alone to Supergirl.
你自己说过 奥尔森 镜头可不会说谎
You said it yourself, Olsen. The camera doesn't lie.
你好 不好意思
Uh, hi. Very sorry.
抱歉 有件急事只有詹姆斯·奥尔森能处理
Uh, excuse me. I have an emergency that only James Olsen can solve.
我们完了 你听说了吗 伙计
We are screwed. Do you hear what they're saying, dude?
-你得冷静 -我冷静不了
- You need to calm down. - I cannot calm down!
你从纳欣诺市的宠儿
You have gone from National City's golden boy
在几小时内成了头号♥公敌
to Public Enemy Number One in a matter of hours!
好了 我们的努力要白费了
Okay. Everything we've built is coming down, man.
小点儿声 深呼吸
Just keep your voice down. Take a breath.
-快 行吗 -行
- Now. Okay? - Okay.
首先 最重要的是我没杀那个人
First and foremost, and most importantly, I didn't kill that guy.
他们拍到你了
Dude. They've got you on tape.
-那不是我 -拍到了 好吗
- It wasn't me! - Well, it's on tape, all right?
如果他们找到你 就会找到我
And if they find you, they find me.
我是你的同党 我在监狱里活不下去
I'm your accomplice. I can't survive in prison!
我看了每一季《监狱风云》
I've seen every season of Oz.
我们现在得放弃守护者的事情
We gotta shut this Guardian thing down right now.
不行 我们不能放弃
No! No. We are not shutting this down
因为有个枪♥械♥狂想利用我们掩人耳目
because some gun nut wants to use us as a smoke screen.
我们在为纳市做贡献 现在还不能放弃
Okay, not when we're making a difference. I mean, come on.
我们进监狱了还怎么做贡献
Well, how are we supposed to make a difference in jail?
你得相信我
Look. You have to trust me, okay?
我有条线索
Now, I have a lead
今晚码头会有毒品运过来
on a drug shipment coming in to the wharf tonight.
如果这个山寨疯子出现
Now this copycat lunatic shows up,
我们就能一石二鸟
we'll get two bad guys for the price of one.
这是我们正名的唯一办法
It's the only way to clear our names.
为什么我有勇气拒绝
Why am I strong enough to say no
参加你的梦幻橄榄球联盟 但却抵抗不了这种诱惑
to joining your fantasy football league, but not this?
动作真美
That was really beautiful.
19世纪末 一位少林僧人教我的
I learned it from a Shaolin Monk in the late 1800s.
我状态不佳时
Whenever I'm feeling out of sorts,
打拳总能让我恢复
it brings me back to center.
寄生虫还让你难受吗
Are you still feeling sick from the parasite?
我总是看到我的妻女们
I keep seeing my wife and daughters.
金姆 塔尼娅
K'hym. T'ania.
好像她们也在房♥间里
Like they're in the room with me.
也许这和梅根有关
Maybe this has something to do with M'gann.
我刚到地球时 总是看到我的父母
When I got to Earth, I saw my parents everywhere.
有一晚我在房♥间里 我记得我仰望星空
I was in my room one night, I remember looking up at the stars
感觉很孤独
and feeling so alone.
我开始哭泣
I started to cry.
伊莉莎进来了
And Eliza came in my room.
我冲她喊 叫她出去
And I yelled at her to get out.
喊
Yelled?
很难想象你小时候的样子
It's hard to imagine you as a teenager.
我也是慢慢懂事的
Well, I wasn't always this mature.
伊莉莎没有离开
Eliza refused to leave.
她说
She said
我的父母也想让我感觉到爱
that my parents would want me to be loved,
任何事物都不能替代他们
and that nothing would replace them.
我体内流着他们的血
That they were a part of who I am.
那是我第一次让她真正拥抱我
It was the first time I ever let her really hug me,
那也是我第一次不再感到孤独
and that was the first time I didn't feel alone anymore.
接纳梅根不代表忘记你的家庭
Having M'Gann in your life doesn't mean losing your family.
而是让你再次感到完满
It means feeling whole again.
三份毒粉
Three keys dust.
你就不能放到公文包里吗
You couldn't put it in a briefcase or something?
非得拿在手上到处转悠吗
You've got to carry it around like a goldfish?
我要减少开销
I'm cutting down on overhead.
你是谁 你要干什么
Who are you? What're you doing?
像你一样保护这座城市
Keeping our city safe just like you.
我不杀人
I don't kill.
也许你该杀人
Maybe you should.
我们本可以合作
I thought we could be allies,
但你不愿意做必要的事
but you aren't willing to do what's necessary
来伸张正义
to see justice done.
纳市警局 放下盾牌 举起双手
NCPD! Drop the shield and get your hands in the air!
你在犯错
You're making a mistake.
该死
Damn it.
纳市警局在码头附近发现了守护者
NCPD has Guardian pinned down near the wharf.
他们刚叫了后援
They just called for backup.
让我们将他一举拿下
Let's get this guy once and for all.
-你好 氪星人 -卡德摩斯
- Hello, Kryptonian. - Cadmus.
一语中的
Got it in one.
你知道我们为什么叫这名字吗
And do you know why we call ourselves that?
卡德摩斯是第一位希腊英雄
Cadmus was the very first Greek hero.
如果你们自诩为英雄 那真是疯狂到超乎想象
If you think you're a hero, you're crazier than I thought.
我想请你过来
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表