剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
孤独堡垒的那块水晶上
There's got to be something
肯定会有所帮助的
on that crystal from the Fortress that'll help.
目前有很多解释
So far there's plenty describing
如何合成和散布此病毒
how to synthesize and disseminate the virus.
但是我认为他们从未考虑过治愈方法
But I... I don't think they ever even considered a cure.
-那莉娜·卢瑟呢 -她怎么了
- What about Lena Luthor? - What about her?
莉娜妈妈拿走氪星病毒
Lena's mother took the Kryptonian virus
将其在地球上合成
and synthesized it on Earth.
如果莉娜和她合作
If Lena is working with her...
莉娜看到亨肖时很震惊
Lena was shocked to see Henshaw.
他也会杀掉她的
He would've killed her, too.
卢瑟家族的人都是演戏高手
Ah, the Luthors are pretty good actors.
或者是反♥社♥会♥者
Or, well, sociopaths.
不管怎样 他们知道如何糊弄人
Either way, they know how to fool people.
不不 我直视了莉娜的双眼
No, no. I looked into Lena's eyes.
她完全不知道卡德摩斯和她妈妈的事
She doesn't know anything about Cadmus and her mother.
我知道的
I know it.
你要拿蒙·艾尔的性命来打赌吗
Would you stake Mon-El's life on that?
你知道那扇门不是真的入口
You know that door's not really an entrance.
其实 我只是想为之前的事谢谢你
Yeah, actually, I just wanted to thank you for earlier on.
你不止拯救了
Not only did you save the lives
我无数员工的性命
of countless numbers of my employees,
也救了我
but mine as well.
-现在我需要你的帮忙 -当然
- Now I need your help. - Anything.
我要你帮我找到你母亲
I need help finding your mother.
我母亲
My mother?
你母亲是卡德摩斯的幕后主脑
Your mother is behind Cadmus.
她是他们的带头人
She's their leader.
-你在骗我 -我没有
- You're lying. - I'm not.
她抓过我
She kidnapped me.
而现在她手握的病毒
And now she possesses a virus that she could wipe out
能把纳欣诺市的所有外星人口彻底消灭
the entire alien population of National City.
我要你帮我找到她
I need you to help me find her,
这样她就不会伤害更多无辜的人
so that she doesn't hurt any more innocent people.
我还以为你与众不同
You know, I thought you were different.
你胸口挂着那个标志
You wear that symbol on your chest
每个人都认为你是好人
and everyone thinks you're good.
你堂弟多少次
How many times did your
穿上那件趾高气扬的战衣
cousin put on that high-and-mighty costume
追捕莱克斯
and come after Lex?
虽然我母亲不是圣人
My mother is no saint,
但你却来这里 指责她是魔鬼的化身
but you come in here and accuse her of being the Devil incarnate?
再过多久你也要追捕我呢
How long before you come after me?
我知道对自己父母幻想破灭的感受
I know what it's like to be disillusioned by our parents.
但是我看人很准
But I'm a pretty good judge of character.
你和你母亲不一样
And you are not like your mother.
她冷漠又危险
She is cold and dangerous.
而你既善良又聪明 不会步她后尘
And you are too good and too smart to follow in her path.
做你自己的英雄吧
Be your own hero.
你可以走了
You can leave the same way you came in.
抱歉 你还好吗
Sorry. You okay?
还好
Oh, I'm okay.
只是有点紧张 你不太擅长缝针
Just a little nervous, you're not very good at this.
显然药物起效了
Oh, well, clearly the drugs have kicked in,
因为我缝好了
because you are done.
谢了
Thank you.
不
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么
For what?
我告诉我妈了
I told my mom.
真的吗 她什么反应
You did? u202dHow did she take it?
比我好
Better than me.
当你第一次暗示说
You know, when you first suggested that
我是同性恋
I was gay, I, uh...
我否定了
I denied it.
然后我以为是因为你
And then I thought that it was just about you.
我怎么会不喜欢你呢
I mean, how could I not like you?
但是内心深处 我还是不太习惯
But, you know, deep down, I think I still wasn't comfortable
这是我的新常态
that that was my new normal.
但这确实是我的新常态
But it is my new normal.
我很高兴
And I'm happy that it is.
因为...
'Cause, um...
也许我终于搞懂了自己
I, uh... I don't know, I finally... I get me.
现在我意识到这不是因为你
And now I realize that it wasn't about you,
而是因为我要享受自己的生活
but it's about me living my life.
所以谢谢你
So, thank you.
不客气
Anytime.
你又学了一项可以复♥制♥自己的新技能吗
Did you learn a new power where you can duplicate yourself?
-因为我看到了两个你 真酷 -不是
- Because I'm seeing two of you and it's really cool. -No.
抱歉 不是新技能 只是...
No, sorry. No new powers. Just...
是你看重影了
I think the double vision is all you.
-是我有新技能咯 -是的
- Oh, so I have a new power? - Yeah.
你的地球母亲 伊莉莎 她认为我要死了
Your Earth mother, Eliza, she thinks I'm dying.
我没有你听力那么好 但是我的听力也相当不错
I might not have your hearing, but mine's pretty good.
她会治好你的
She's gonna find a cure.
没关系
It's okay.
我已经
I've, uh...
我已经大难不死无数次了
I've cheated death more times than anyone should.
不可以 不该你死
It's not okay, you shouldn't be dying.
因为我的家人你才生命垂危
The only reason you are dying is because of my family.
-伊莉莎尽力了 -不 不是她
- Eliza did her best. - No. Not her.
我的生父创造了美杜莎
My birth father created Medusa.
因为他 你受了这么多苦
He's the reason you are in so much pain,
因为他 我什么也做不了
and he's the reason that I can't do anything about it.
把世界的重担扛在肩上
You know, you look beautiful,
这样的你真漂亮
with the weight of all these worlds on your shoulder.
你不用这样让我感觉好些
You don't have to make me feel better.
是的
Yeah.
真的很漂亮
Absolutely beautiful.
一天见两次
Twice in one day.
就像我们有正常的母女关系一样
It's almost like we have a real mother-daughter relationship.
美杜莎病毒
The Medusa virus.
是你叫你的小喽罗来这儿的原因
That's why you sent your goon here.
为了同位素454
For Isotope 454.
是你在领导卡德摩斯
You're in charge of Cadmus.
你要对我说教了吗
Is this the part where you lecture me,
像你对莱克斯那样
like you'd lecture Lex?
不
No.
你之前说的那些话
What you said before,
也并非全是谎言
there was truth in that.
你向我求助 我就会帮你
Ask me for my help and I'll give it to you.
这么简单吗
It's that easy?
就这么简单
It's that easy.
我以为你不相信我们的事业
I didn't think you believed in the cause.
那或许你应该
Then maybe it's time you
增进一下对你女儿的了解
got to know your daughter a little better.
怎么了
What is it?
放射警报
The radiological alarm.
同位素454有放射性特征
Isotope 454 has a radioactive signature.
所以我写了个程序
So I set a program to alert us
一旦它离开L公♥司♥就会发出警报 现在
if it was ever moved from the stockpile at L-Corp, and...
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
它在动了
It's moving?
怎么会这样
And how.
看来卡德摩斯准备在纳欣诺市港口
Looks like Cadmus is preparing to release the virus
释放病毒
at the Port of National City.
但为什么
But why?
港口那里不属于饮用水资源的一部分
The Port isn't a drinkable water supply.
那是将病毒释放至空气的绝佳地点
It's the perfect place to launch the virus in the air.
散布到纳欣诺市正对面
Disperse it right across National City.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表