剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people I'm a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我想为这个世界出一份力
I want to do something good for the world.
你可以给我做件战衣
You can make me a suit.
我会帮你的
I will help you.
-我不知道你喜欢女孩 -我没有
- I didn't know you were into girls. - I'm not.
你说的可能是对的
There's some truth to what you said.
你被辞了
You were fired.
所以这代表我不用找工作了吗
So, does this mean I don't need to get a job?
-你还是要干活的 -好吧
- You still need to get a job. - Right.
我是卡德摩斯组织的一员
I'm a member of an organization called Cadmus.
挪威 斯瓦尔巴特群岛
索拉北极研究站
琼斯博士 我有样东西要给你看
Dr. Jones, there's something you need to see.
永久冻土层解冻加速了吗
Has the permafrost thawing accelerated?
按照目前的融化速度
It's already melting at a rate
再过十年 赫尔辛基[芬兰首都]就要沉入海底了
that'll put Helsinki underwater in the next decade.
先生 我们不知道这是什么
Sir, we... We don't know what this is.
一匹冻僵的狼
A frozen wolf?
我们在它体内找到了石制的矛头
We found a stone spearhead in the body.
这要追溯到公元前3000年
It dates to around 3000 BC.
这么说青铜时代的维京人造访了斯瓦尔巴特群岛
So, Bronze Age Vikings visited Svalbard.
我是说
I mean...
我们在研究气候变化 而不是考古学 博士
We're studying climate change, not archeology, doctor.
摸一下
Touch it.
这匹狼被冻在冰里五千多年了
This wolf has been trapped in the ice for over 5,000 years.
好吧
Okay.
不可能 它还有体温
It's not possible. It's still warm.
从冰里捞出来一小时后
One hour out of the ice,
它的组织变软了
the tissue is soft,
而且恢复到了正常体温
and at a normal body temperature.
什么鬼东西可以在冰里存活五千多年
What the hell survives 5,000 years under ice?
你是说 除了疾病之外吗
You mean, besides a disease?
救救我
Help me!
阿鲁狄巴朗姆酒 人类喝了一杯倒
Aldebaran rum. Deadly to humans,
但对二位来说是一款很爽口的鸡尾酒
but a refreshing cocktail for the two of you.
这是你点的吗
Did you order this thing?
这是我点的吗
Did I order this thing?
不 是笑笑送的
No, it's from Giggles.
她是蓝色的
Oh, she's blue.
太不可思议了
This is unbelievable.
这是女孩子送你的第四杯酒了
That's the fourth round of drinks some girl has sent over.
你的朋友很友善
Your friends are nice.
是啊 能遇到他们是我的福分
Yeah, yeah. I'm lucky to have them in my life.
让我在地球上的生活不再那么孤单
Makes being here on Earth a little less lonely.
在这里工作就能让我不再寂寞
Working here does that for me.
我很高兴发现了这个地方
I'm glad we found this place.
我也是
I am, too.
喂 你能不能不要边喝酒边调情了
Hey, hello? Can you stop flirt-drinking for one second?
-好吧 -你已经躲了我好几天了
- Okay. u202d- You have been dodging me for days.
你答应过我要找工作的
You promised me we would talk about a job.
哪怕不在凯特科干 你也得工作啊
Even if it's not Catco, you have to work.
-我已经找到工作了 -太棒了
- I've found work. Mmm-hmm. - That's great!
什么工作
What is it?
各种事情 零七碎八的
Various things, and odds... Odds and ends.
至少让我培训你吧
At least, let me train you.
你拥有各种超能力
You have all these powers
却没学会如何控制它们
and you're not learning how to control them.
-我能控制好 -这样很危险
- I can control things. - That's dangerous.
你得学会怎么...
You have to know how to...
-我刚才确实没控制好 -是的
- This was not the prime example of that. - Sure.
我跟你做个交易
I'll make a trade with you.
你喝了这杯酒 我就接受你的训练
You drink this drink, and I will train with you.
-我不想答应你 -你怕了吗
- I... I don't think so. - You scared?
天呐
Oh, my God.
喝得好快 你感觉如何
That was very quick. How do you feel?
轻飘飘的
Floaty.
-但我没飘起来 -对 你坐着呢
- But I'm not floating. - No, you're sitting.
-是的 -哈哈哈哈哈哈
- Yes. - And, ha! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
你现在得接受我的训练啦
You have to train with me now!
-明天吧 -我都听你的
- Tomorrow. - Anything you say.
这酒劲来得真快
Whoa. That hits you fast.
我再去点两杯酒
I'm going to get us two more drinks.
你点酒的时候 我把这里收拾干净
I'm going to clean up while you're gone.
你看起来像我老姐
Hey, you look like my sister.
你大舌头了吗
Are you slurring your words?
是吗
Am I?
巧克力
Chocolate.
巧克力
Chocolate.
卡拉·丹弗斯喝醉了 这还是头一遭
Kara Danvers drunk. That's... That's a first.
你...
Hey, have...
你看没看到...
Hey, have you seen...
你 我等会开车送你回家
You... I'm driving you home.
我肯定没法飞回家了
I'm not flying. That's for sure.
丹弗斯 你还活着
Danvers! You're alive.
是啊 对不起
Yeah. Uh... Sorry.
为什么要道歉
For what?
因为我之前朝你扔了个重磅炸♥弹♥
Well, for coming in here and dropping a bomb on you.
反正那也不是我第一次被炸了
That's not the first bomb that's ever been dropped on me.
你适应得怎么样
How you doing with all that?
我... 我现在不知道该怎么办了
I just... I don't know what to do now.
我都快三十岁了
You know, I mean, I'm almost 30.
结果现在感觉跟个小孩子似的
And I feel like a kid again.
每个人的经历都不一样
Well, everyone's experience is different.
我只能告诉你我当时做了什么
I can only tell you what I did.
-什么 -我向家里出柜了
- Which was what? - I came out to my family.
-他们反应如何 -这个嘛
- How did they take it? - Well, uh...
我爸不是个思想开放的人
My dad isn't exactly known for his open-mindedness,
但他欣然接受了
but he was pretty good.
我妈也是
And, so was my mom.
也许这只是我的一个阶段
Maybe it's just a phase.
也许这不是真的
You know, maybe it isn't real.
不 这是真的 你是真实的
No, it's real. You're real.
而且你值得拥有真实 完满 幸福的人生
And you deserve to have a real, full, happy life.
告诉家里人吧
Okay? Tell your family.
这是你生命中最重要的事情
This is the biggest thing that's ever happened to you,
你用不着独自面对
and you shouldn't have to do it alone.
-我还有你 -是的
- I have you. - Yeah, you do.
等你出柜之后 我可以请你喝一杯
And I'm good for a drink when you come out.
-你保证吗 -我保证
- You promise? - Cross my heart.
我得走了
I have to go.
-我没事 我没事 -好吧 你没事
- I'm fine, I'm fine. - Yes, I'm sure you are.
-一切都好得很 -你先坐下吧
- Everything is fine, A-okay. - Let's just take a seat.
-来 就坐这儿 -那啥
- Come on, there you go. - Where do...
你好高啊
Hey, you're really tall.
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
有什么急事 肖特先生
What's the emergency, Mr. Schott?
她喝高了吗
Is she drunk?
蒙·艾尔带我去喝减价鸡尾酒了
Mon-El took me to happy hour.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表