剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people I'm a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我们救了你的命 并让你复活
We salvaged you and resurrected you.
你又是谁
And who are you?
是卡德摩斯组织的一员
I'm a member of an organization called Cadmus.
谢谢你过来看我 妈妈
Thanks for stopping by, Mom.
我还叫了警♥察♥
And I called the police.
我不确定我们是否合适
I'm not so sure we're a good match.
没事的 我很高兴我们看法一致
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, no. I'm just glad we're on the same page, you know.
那就好
Okay, good.
二十年前
将死
Checkmate.
不错
Very good.
看看你怎么应对不同形式的阿廖欣式开局
Now let's see how you defend against the Alekhine Variation.
亚历山大·阿廖欣: 史上第四位国际象棋世界冠军 公认最伟大的棋手之一
莱奈尔
Lionel?
继续摆棋
Keep setting up.
我们不是商量过这事了吗
I thought we had discussed this.
我们是商量了 而这就是我的决定
We did. And this is what we're doing.
莉娜
Lena.
这是你的新妈妈
This is your new mother.
我是莱克斯
I'm Lex.
我会是你的哥哥
I'm going to be your new brother.
想玩吗
Wanna play?
谢谢
Thank you.
我认为对莱克斯来说 有个妹妹是好事
I think having a sister will be good for Lex.
莉莉安·卢瑟审讯
莉莉安·卢瑟的审讯仍在继续
The trial of Lillian Luthor continued today.
卢瑟被被怀疑是
Luthor, the suspected head of
反外星人恐怖组织卡德摩斯的首脑
the anti-alien terrorist organization, Cadmus,
被控多项罪名
has been charged with a host of crimes,
包括使用生化武器
including the use of a bio-weapon
企图消灭纳欣诺市的所有外星人
in an attempted extermination of all aliens in National City.
那女人只有坏新闻
That woman is bad news.
卢瑟声称自己是受害者
Luthor claims that she is a victim...
但愿等她定罪后
I hope once she's convicted, they, uh...
他们能把她弄到城市广场上游街示众
They put her out on the town square for public shaming.
在达克萨姆星 这能减少二次犯罪
On Daxam, it really seemed to cut back on recidivism.
其实这种处罚已经没了
Uh, well, that kind of punishment actually went away
很久前就没了
a long time ago.
那可真糟糕
That's too bad.
我有一段时间没看到过你了
Yeah, I haven't, uh...haven't seen you in a while.
我 我有点忙
I've...I've been busy.
-是嘛 -忙着抓坏蛋
- Yeah? - Just chasing bad guys.
你过得如何
Uh, how are you?
-和伊芙怎么样了 -很不错
- How's Eve? - Oh, great.
很好 我们很好 伊芙很好
Great, we are... We're great. Eve is great.
-一切都很好 -我真为你高兴
- Things are great. - I'm so happy for you.
你们要再来点酒吗
More drinks for you guys?
是的 我们要再来点酒
Yeah, please, I would...we would love...
下轮酒马上就来了
Another round's on its way.
-你没事吧 荣恩 -没事
- You okay, J'onn? - Yeah, yeah.
这是梅根走后我第一次来
It's just the first time I've been in this bar since, uh...
这间酒吧
M'gann left.
我等不及想见艾丽克斯的那位神秘先生了
Hey, I'm...I am very excited to meet Alex's new mystery man.
有人知道他是做什么的吗
Hey, do we know what, um, what he does for a living?
艾丽克斯男朋友
Alex's guy?
警♥察♥
Cop.
果然 艾丽克斯·丹佛斯不可能
Yeah, no way Alex Danvers
和一个不配枪的人约会
dates someone who doesn't own a firearm.
大家好啊
Hey, you guys.
你们都还记得玛吉吧
Hey, um...you all remember Maggie, right?
当然 很高兴再次见到你
Hey, yeah. Good to see you again.
艾丽克斯 我不知道这事
Alex! I...I didn't know.
-你知道吗 -当然 我能精神交流
- Did you know? - Yes, I knew, I'm psychic.
你为什么从没提过
How come you never said anything before?
这事不该由我来提
It's not for me to say.
好样的 艾丽克斯
Good for you, Alex.
没错
Yeah.
酒来了
Drinks up!
拿好
Here we go,
-这位女士的泡泡苏打水 -谢谢
- bubbly club soda for the lady. - Thank you.
这杯是你的 先生 没错
And for you, sir. Right.
-怎么了 -我只是想给你讲一声
- What's up? - Um, well, I just wanted to let you know
我和玛吉在约会
that Maggie and I are dating.
大家就是为了这事啊 好的
Oh, that was the thing. Okay.
好吧 这很
Okay, that's...
这在地球上有什么问题吗 还是
Is that like a problem here on Earth or...
你知道 在地球上
Well, on Earth, you know,
不是所有人都会支持两个女人在一起
not everybody supports ladies loving ladies.
在达克萨姆星上 你的伴侣越多越好
Oh, on Daxam, it's the more the merrier.
好吧
Oh, okay.
-你们要酒吗 太棒了 -好啊
- Drinks for you guys? Awesome. - Yeah.
你会打台球吗
Hey, do you play pool?
-会啊 -不 你不会
- Yeah. - No, you don't.
-什么 -球杆玩的几何学而已 各位
- What? - It is geometry with sticks, folks.
台球没什么难的
Pool is easy.
一起来吧
Let's go do it.
-艾丽克斯 -怎么
- Alex. - Yeah?
恭喜
Congrats.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
亚历克斯 祝福你们俩
Alex, my money's on your girl.
好的 谢谢 你也是
Yes, thanks, me too.
那警♥察♥不知道我是守护者吧
Hey, that cop doesn't know I'm the Guardian, right?
不知道
No.
真幸运
Lucky her.
今天卢瑟的不利证人是她的养女
Testifying today against Luthor is her adopted daughter...
这么做一定很可怕
Oh, what an awful thing to have to do.
莉莉安·卢瑟审讯
卢瑟家的人从不羞于做可怕的事
Well, the Luthors have never shied away from doing awful things.
没错 但她和他们不一样
Yeah, but she's not like them.
她知道莉莉安是恶人
She knows Lillian is evil,
莉娜在做正确的事
she's doing the right thing,
不过她还是爱她母亲
even though she still loves her mother.
她的行为很勇敢
What she did was brave.
你说是就是咯
If you say so.
我该去看看她 她现在很需要[利用]朋友
I should go see her. She could probably use a friend.
利用朋友 这正是我担心的事
Using her friends, that's exactly what I'm worried about.
兄弟 悠着点
Whoa, buddy, come on.
抱歉
Sorry!
莉莉安·卢瑟的辩护律师
Lillian Luthor's defense attorneys
想要降低莉娜·卢瑟证词的可信度
tried to downplay Lena Luthor's testimony,
将她的陈词描述为
characterizing her statements as
疏远女儿的怒骂
the angry rant of estranged daughter.
纳欣诺市的人对我都有意见
Everyone in National City has got an opinion about me.
白眼狼女儿
Ungrateful daughter,
大义灭亲的贱♥人♥
heroine bitch.
他们的说法都如出一辙
And they've all called for a quote.
但你没有
Not you though,
史力柏·卡尔没有派你来贬损我
Snapper Carr hasn't sent you here to shake me down.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表