剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
of innocent civilians when you fight Rhea.
泰斯马克 给史力柏打电♥话♥
Tessmacher, get Snapper on the line.
他的稿件没有深度
His dispatches have no teeth.
没有亮点 导语呢
Where's the hook, where's the lede,
数据呢 还有我的拿铁咖啡呢
where's the stats and where the hell is my latte?
我敲键盘已经有12小时了
I've been typing for 12 hours,
我需要咖♥啡♥因♥ 我需要碳水化合物 我需要
I need caffeine, I need carbs, I need a...
克拉克能量棒
Clark Bar.
那么请问
And what, pray tell,
您为何而来
brings you here?
格兰特女士 我就是想看看能不能帮上忙
Gosh, Ms. Grant. I just wanted to see what I could do to help.
你真爱冒险 对不对 克拉克·肯特
Oh, you do love danger, don't you, Clark Kent?
又是一个选择露易丝不理智的原因
Yet another reason why Lois made no sense.
说到理智
Oh, and speaking of sense,
我需要你让你的朋友
I need you to talk some sense
詹姆斯·奥尔森恢复理智
into your friend, James Olsen.
吉米吗
Ah, Jimmy?
他跟达斯·维达似的四处游荡
He's been parading around like Darth Vader,
达斯·维达 《星球大战》的主角
打击恶棍
punching out villains,
而我不想看着他被某个外星入侵者
and, I, for one, do not want to watch some space invaders
用救济剑砍死他
slay him with their lifesaver.
你想说的大概是"光剑"吧
I think you mean "Light saber".
对 还有达斯·维达是打好人的
Yeah, and Darth Vader actually punches out the good guys.
对
Right.
好吧 随便 我没看过《星球大战》
Oh. Okay, whatever. I've never seen Star Wars.
还有凯拉 你去哪里了
Oh, and Ker-rah, where the hell have you been?
住口 你在这里的工作是记者
No, no, no. You are ostensibly employed here as a reporter.
而超女在外边
And Supergirl is out there
正准备进行她生涯中最大的战斗
about to have the biggest skirmish of her career
我还以为你应该出去进行报道呢
and I thought maybe you want to go out there and report?
是 我也是因为这个才来这里
Yeah, that's actually why we're here.
那个 瑞亚和超女之间的决斗...
So, uh, the fight between Rhea and Supergirl...
继续
Go on.
超女给了我们一个专访机会
Uh, Supergirl gave us an exclusive interview.
-条件是 -一个请求
- In exchange for? - A request.
她想让你别那么
She'd like you to tone down the, um...
我该怎么说呢
Gee, how do I put this...
这场决斗
The sensational tone that
在媒体中的轰动性效应
the battle's been receiving in the media.
我不知道该怎么做到这个
Oh, I don't know how I can do that.
人们终于开始抗争了
People are finally starting to fight.
终于开始站起来了
Finally starting to stand up.
超女不愿让任何人站出来受到伤害
Supergirl doesn't want anyone showing up and getting hurt.
我也不认识比你
And I don't know anyone
更关心别人的人了 格兰特女士
who cares more about the people than you do, Ms. Grant.
堪萨斯人 你又一次成了唯一懂我的人
Once again, Kansas, you're the only person who really gets me.
我一直在尝试
I try.
好吧 成交
Fine. Deal.
你觉得怎么样 凯拉
And what do you think, Ker-rah?
你觉得超女准备好了吗
Do you think Supergirl is ready for this?
-她告诉我她准备好了 -很好
- She told me she is. - Well, great.
那我就把所有的宝都压在钢铁之女身上
Then, I put all my chips on the Girl of Steel.
现在你出去告诉超女
Now, you go out there and you tell Supergirl
我们都在为她打气
that we are all rooting for her.
当然了 很高兴见到你 格兰特女士
Sure thing. It's good seeing you, Ms. Grant.
那双绿色的大眼睛
Oh, those big green eyes...
我向你保证 当他摘掉那副眼镜时
I promise you, when he takes off those glasses,
一定在床上如狼似虎
he is a tiger in bed.
天哪 我希望瑞亚能杀了我
Oh, God, I hope Rhea kills me.
你永远也猜不到谁想见我们
Hey, you're never gonna guess who wants to see us.
当然了 你们两个很会引人注目
Of course, the two of you would make an entrance.
不幸的是 这是她最不轻举妄动的时候
Unfortunately, this is her on her best behavior.
你想要什么
So what did you want?
我女儿有办法救我们
My daughter has a way to save us.
这是我哥发明的一个装置 它能向大气
It's a device that my brother invented to keep humans safe
散播氪星石的同时 保证人类的安全
while radiating the atmosphere with Kryptonite.
它原本会令这里不适宜你们两个居住
It would've made the planet uninhabitable for both of you.
幸运的是我的堂弟在他事成前
Well, lucky my cousin put him in jail
就把他关起来了
before he could make it work.
你们也很幸运 我找到了它
And lucky for you, I found it.
我一直在研究它
I've been studying it.
我认为我可以把它转变成
And I think I can convert it
向大气散播铅
to irradiate the atmosphere with lead,
而不是氪星石
rather than Kryptonite.
很微量 对人体无害
Just a trace amount, harmless to humans.
但是大气对达克萨姆人来说是有毒的
But the atmosphere would become toxic to Daxamites.
那些外星人会被迫离开
The aliens would be forced to leave.
留下来就是一死
Or stay and die.
他们所有人
All of them?
而且他们永远都不能回来
And they could never return.
包括瑞亚的儿子
Even Rhea's son.
蒙·艾尔会不得不离开地球
Mon-El would have to leave Earth.
你知道他在和卡拉·丹弗斯约会吗
Did you know he was dating Kara Danvers?
开始准备吧
Start working.
莉莉安想干什么
What did Lillian want?
莉莉安和莉娜有一个保险计划
Lillian and Lena have a way, a fail-safe,
可以赶走达克萨姆人 以防卡拉赢不了瑞亚
to get rid of the Daxamites if Kara doesn't beat Rhea.
他们有个能向地球大气散播铅的装置
It's a device that will seed the Earth's atmosphere with lead.
没有达克萨姆人能在这颗行星上生存
No Daxamite would survive on this planet.
除了蒙·艾尔 对吗
Except for Mon-El, right?
蒙·艾尔兴许能比其他人活得更久一些
Mon-El might be able to survive a little longer than the others.
他已经被我们的黄色太阳照射了好几个月
He's been exposed to our yellow sun for a few months.
如果万不得已 你要用它
Well, if it comes down to it, you use it.
我不会令这颗星球受苦
I won't be the reason this planet suffers.
不 不会到那个地步
No. No, it's not going to come to that.
我告诉莉娜开始准备好
I told Lena to start working,
但是我想说明白一些事
but I want to be very clear about something.
我们不会被迫使用那个装置
We will not have to use that device.
我会打败她
And I am going to beat her.
你母亲会离开的
Your mother's going to leave.
永远离开
For good.
肖特特工 前往L公♥司♥
Agent Schott, head to L-Corp.
帮助莉莉安和莉娜·卢瑟
Assist Lillian and Lena Luthor.
没问题
Yeah, sure thing.
你去见她时 我也要一起去
When you go to meet her, I'm coming, too.
你不能代我决斗
You can't fight for me.
但我可以陪着你
But I can be with you.
我知道你可能想去 但是我...
I know you probably want to go, but I...
不 你会是个好帮手
No. You'll be a good second.
但我需要你的帮助 卡
I could use your help though, Kal.
跟我过招 让我在见她之前保持状态
Spar with me. And keep me on my toes until I meet her.
这招厉害 这招厉害
That's good, that's good.
你学得很快
You're a quick learner.
这招是我从《战争世界》里学的
I learned that move on Warworld.
怎么了
What is it?
我只是...
I just...
我感觉自己
I feel like I'm on the brink
就快要拥有想要的一切了
of having everything I've ever wanted.
家人 朋友 热爱的工作
Family, friends, a job I love.
超乎想象的英雄生活
A life as a hero I never could have imagined.
还有蒙·艾尔
And Mon-El.
我要是能打败瑞亚 就能拥有这一切
If I beat Rhea, I get to keep all of that.
我不知道 不知道是否有可能
I don't know. I don't know if it's possible.
我不知道是否有可能拥有你想要的一切
I don't know if it's possible to have everything you want.
有可能
Well, it is.
但只因你为之努力了
But only because you worked for it.
无论我在何时何地与谁对抗
Whenever I fight, no matter who it's against or where it is,
我一直为露易丝而战
I'm always fighting for Lois.
她就在我心里
I fight with her right here.
我们所爱之人 他们...
The people we love, they're, uh...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表