剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我姓卢瑟 她肯定会邀请我
I'm a Luthor, of course I'm invited to her little pop-up.
虽然我对这种娱乐方式毫无兴趣
Not that I'm interested in her type of entertainment.
谢谢 我欠你一个大人情
Thank you. u202dI owe you, big time.
不必在意
Not at all.
我知道你有机会肯定会帮我
I know you'll be there for me when the time comes.
刚才的格斗够凶险吗
Were those fights dangerous enough?
不够
No!
够不够暴♥力♥
Were they violent enough?
不够
No!
今晚 一切即将改变
Tonight, that changes.
我们的角斗士将进行殊死搏斗
Our gladiators will fight for the privilege
赢家才是最后的绿色火星人
of being the last Green Martian.
今夜的决斗 至死方休
Tonight, they fight to the death.
我从来不会这样
I don't fight to the death.
今晚由不得你
Tonight you do.
开始吧
Fight!
你为何不现出真身
Why won't you show yourself?
现不现身由我决定
My true form is mine to reveal.
这一点你无法剥夺
You will not take that from me.
我不会跟你打
And I will not fight you.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
我们唯一能做的就是选择
Our choices are all we have.
我们必须争个你死我活
Only one of us is walking out of here.
我早就说过 为了生存我会不择手段
And I told you, I'm whatever I need to be to survive.
包括杀人
And now you'll be a killer.
努力活下去没什么好耻辱的
There is no shame in surviving.
我不觉得耻辱
I'm not ashamed.
完全没有
I'm not.
你参加格斗并不是为了钱
You don't fight for money.
你这么做是因为你认为自己为了生存
You do it because you think you deserve it.
活该如此
for surviving.
但是你没必要再惩罚自己 梅根
But you don't have to punish yourself anymore, M'gann.
你被宽恕了
You're forgiven.
我们都是
We both are.
我不会杀他
I won't kill him.
我不会
I won't.
想到了就会这样
Thought it might go down like this.
所有人 不许动
Everyone, freeze!
放下武器 快点
Drop 'em! Now!
站住
Hey, stop!
后退
Back up!
他们清楚是谁罩着他们
They know who really looks out for them.
住手
Stand down!
所有人住手
Everybody, stand down.
外星人境况不好 我知道
Things are bad. I know.
但是内部斗殴
But fighting amongst each other?
这正是他们想看到的
That's what they want us to do.
其他外星人并不是敌人
Other aliens are not the enemy.
她才是 我们互相打得越凶
She is. And the more we fight each other,
越不会关注真正的问题
the more we distract ourselves from the real problems.
卡德摩斯 萝莉特这样的人
Cadmus, people like Roulette.
他们说我们很危险
They say we're dangerous.
他们希望所有人都这么想
That's what they want everyone to believe.
可别让他们说中了
Don't let them be right about us.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
为什么
For what?
首先没有卖♥♥酒执照非法经营
For operating without a liquor license for starters.
相信现在你想清楚了
I'm sure you've figured it out by now,
最好别赌我输
but it's not a good idea to bet against me.
我正要来帮忙
Hey, I was just coming to help.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
上面下了命令
Orders came down from on high.
我们得放了她
We have to let her go.
这都是时机问题
It's all about timing.
在合适的时候有合适的朋友
Having the right friends at the right moments.
你迟早会落网
Your day will come.
应该在她身上植入设备
Should have planted something on her.
有时我真希望我不是个好警♥察♥
Sometimes I wish I wasn't a good cop.
我觉得你是个非常好的警♥察♥
I think you're a great cop.
你是在奉承我吗
Are you getting soft on me?
不是
No.
在这种糟心的时候
Look, I know in crappy moments like this,
我会去喝几杯
I could use a drink. So...
你觉得呢 第一轮我请
What do you say? First round's on me.
不行
Oh, can't.
宝贝儿
Hey, babe.
下次吧
Next time?
好的 下次
Yes. Next time. Yeah.
有时间吗 我想给你看我的报道
You got a minute? I want to show you my story.
是那篇我拒绝两次的假搏击俱乐部吗
The one about the fictional fight club that I rejected twice?
不是
No.
这篇报道有纳市警局犯罪报告支撑
No, it's the one with the official NCPD crime report,
和法医办公室的鉴定
forensics from the M.E.'s office,
还有记录在案的当事人叙述
and an on-the-record first person account.
真的吗
Really?
你的线人是谁
Who's your source?
超女
Supergirl.
超女
Supergirl.
-真的 -是的
-Really. -Yes.
她是...
She's... She is...
她是我的私交好友
She's a close personal friend of mine.
当我告诉她
And when I told her that I wanted
我想跟进报道
to pursue this story,
她就想帮忙 非常想
er, she wanted to help. A lot.
所以我和她详细谈了一下
So, her and I spoke at length...
她和我... 都有记录
She and I... So, yeah. It was all on the record.
你在发展线人 很好
You're developing sources. Good.
你写的导语太长
Your nut graf is too long,
有很多流水句
you have multiple run-on sentences.
没有用美♥联♥社♥写作风格 重写
You're not using AP style. Write it again.
听说你打败了卓嘎
I heard you took out Draaga.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the tip.
我以为拥有这些超能力会很有趣
Yeah, I thought it would be fun to have these powers.
可以很有趣
It can be.
将会变得有趣
It will be.
我教你怎样使用
I'm going to teach you how.
我以为你不愿意和我待在一起
I got the impression that you didn't want to spend time with me.
说得对 我之前不想
Oh, you're right. I didn't.
但是我让超查部释放你 由我监管
But I asked the DEO to release you into my custody.
真的吗
Really?
为什么
Why?
我被送来地球不是为了当英雄
I wasn't sent to planet Earth to be a hero.
是为了保护我的堂弟
I was sent to protect my cousin.
教育他 保护他
To teach him and keep him safe.
我从来没能完成使命
And I never got to fulfill that purpose.
所以莫名其妙的是
So, in a weird way,
帮助你
helping you,
给了我第二次机会完成使命
it gives me another chance to do that.
谁能想到呢
Who would have thought?
达克萨姆星的男孩和氪星的女孩
A boy from Daxam and a girl from Krypton,
合作
working together.
为什么这么说 因为你来自全是派对狂人的星球吗
Why? Is it because you come from a planet of partyers?
不是 因为你来自都是势利小人的星球
No, because you come from a planet of snobs.
我由你管了 卡拉
I'm in your hands, Kara.
至少我这次敲门了
At least I knocked this time.
我没想到...
Well, I didn't...
我没想到你还会理我
I didn't think you would speak to me again.
通过铁笼里的死亡格斗是没法摆脱我的
It's going to take more than a steel cage death match to get rid of me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表