剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
因为过去的事来评判你
you for things that happened in the past,
我想帮你治愈心伤
I'm here to help you heal.
你不觉得我是烂人吗
You don't think I'm a bad person?
你不是 我一直觉得你很完美
No. Actually, I always thought that you were perfect.
但发现你也有苦衷 其实挺好
But it's really nice to see that you have problems, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
是卡拉 我...
It's Kara. I...
喂
Hey. Hi...
怎么了
What happened?
别急 慢点说 你没事吧
Whoa, slow down, slow down. Are you okay?
行 我马上过去
Okay. I'm on my way.
卡拉受伤了 蒙·艾尔也出事了
Kara's hurt. And something's happened with Mon-El.
我得赶回超查部
I have to get to the DEO.
我... 我们之后再说 抱歉
I'm... We'll talk later. I'm sorry.
她人呢
Where is she?
她对你做了什么
What did she do to you?
她有氪星石
She had Kryptonite.
我们得把你放在黄色太阳灯下
We need to get you under a yellow sun lamp.
不 瑞亚本来要杀我
No. Rhea was about to kill me,
蒙·艾尔牺牲了一切救我的命
and Mon-El sacrificed everything to save my life.
现在我们得救他
Now we have to save his.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
不 我没事
No, I'm okay.
不是那样的
It's not that.
我们接到严令不得干涉 抱歉
We're under strict orders not to engage. I'm sorry.
这是蒙·艾尔的命运啊 拜托
This is Mon-El's life. Please.
我不能违抗美国总统
I cannot disobey the President of the United States.
我知道这很难不掺杂个人情感
I know it's easy to let emotions get involved,
但有外交协议
but there's a protocol.
现在不是我说了算的
I'm not the one calling the shots right now.
我知道你有多么在意蒙·艾尔
I know how much you care for Mon-El.
但这太危险了
But this is too dangerous.
我得救他 我知道你们明白
I have to save him. I know you understand.
飞船一走 他再也不会回来
Once that ship leaves he's gone forever.
他做了自己的决定
He's made his choice.
他跟族人在一起 卡拉
He's with his people, Kara.
蒙·艾尔别无选择 这和梅根不同
Mon-El did not choose this. This is not like M'gann.
而如果我们等总统的命令
And if we wait for President's orders,
蒙·艾尔和他父母就几光年远了
Mon-El and his parents could be light-years away.
我们得立刻行动
We need to go now.
是我说服他这么做的
I'm the one that convinced him to do this.
去跟他母亲讲道理
To try to reason with his mother.
他在飞船上是因为我
He's up there because of me.
拜托 荣恩 我不能失去他
Please. J'onn, I can't lose him.
我想告诉你 卡拉·佐·艾尔会很安全
I want you to know that Kara Zor-El will be safe.
你早晚会明白
And in time, you will see
回家是正确的选择
that coming home was the right thing to do.
我已经知道了
I already know it was right.
如果我不回来 母后会杀了我心爱的女人
If I didn't come back, Mother would have killed the woman I love.
你的人生一直都是瑞亚的责任
Your life will always be Rhea's responsibility.
但是儿子 你应该和你的族人在一起
But son, you belong with your people.
你的回归对他们来说意义重大
It means so much to them to have you back.
如果是因为族人 那有些事就要做出改变
If this is about the people, then some things have to change.
有朝一日我将成为国王
One day I will become king.
我想做个不一样的国王
And I want to be a different kind of king.
何不现在开始呢
And why not start now?
何不重建一个比现在更好的王国
Why not rebuild our kingdom better than it was.
让每一个人都能获得正义
And make justice available for everyone.
废除等级制度
And get rid of rank
这样才能平等地听到族人的心声
and make it so that everyone's voice is heard equally.
-太荒谬了 -为什么
- This is absurd. - Why?
为什么太荒谬
Why is that so absurd?
我们有机会重新开始 父王
We have a chance to start again, Father.
为什么要继续
So why should we go and
再创立一个和之前一样腐朽的制度呢
just recreate the same broken system as before?
因为这是族人所需要的
Because it's what the people need.
你觉得我们能从世界毁灭中得以存活
Do you think we survived the destruction of our world
是凭借赋予族人说话的权利吗
by giving everyone a say?
我们的王室屹立了千年
Our royal house stood for a thousand years
因为族人需要我们的管理
because the people need our order.
以及我们的领导
And our leadership.
我们的王室本可能会被摧毁
Our house would have fallen.
所以和我一起重建吧 父王
So rebuild with me, Father. Please.
够了
Enough!
我们要四年才能抵达达克萨姆星
It will take us four years to reach Daxam.
也许你这段时间都待在牢房♥里
Maybe if you spend that time in a cell
你的这种错误想法就会得到纠正
you'll be cured of these misconceptions.
父王 帮帮我
Father, help...
五分钟后
The engines will be ready
引擎即将做好准备出发 陛下
for departure in five minutes, Your Majesties.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们终于能远离地球的毒害了
We can finally get away from the poison of planet Earth.
你可能还记得之前在营救奴隶卫星时
So, you may remember heat-visioning the bonkers out of this bad boy
你用热视线把这台机器给射坏了
back on the rescue mission to Slaver's Moon.
但是加上一点呵护 一点辛勤劳动
But with a little TLC, little elbow grease,
它又能全面恢复正常运转了
we've got it fully operational again.
这只有一个入口
This is just one portal.
难道我们在另一边不需要吗
Don't we need one on the other side?
不 显然另一个入口发挥的是灯塔的作用
No, apparently, the other portal acts as more of a beacon.
所以只要你掌握了传送目的地的确切坐标
So, as long as you have the exact coordinates of where you want to transmat,
就只需要一个入口吗
you only need one gate?
没错 一个入口 另外还需要...
Mmm-hmm. Yes. One gate and one, you know,
对飞船位置的完美计算
flawless calculation of the ship's location
传送时 飞船正相对于我们飞速穿越太空
as it hurtles through space relative to us
而我们则正以每小时一千英里的速度绕地轴旋转
as we spin on the Earth's axis at about 1,000 miles per hour.
那如果计算错误呢
And if the calculation's wrong?
你们就会直接被传送到寒冷的真空里
You'll transmat directly into the cold vacuum of space.
希望计算无误吧
Let's hope it's not wrong.
为了救回蒙·艾尔
So, in order to get to Mon-El,
我们要分散王后的注意力
we have to distract the queen.
卫星已经侦测到离子推进器活动了 各位
Whoa, okay. Satellites have detected ion thruster activity, guys.
看来达克萨姆星人正要离开
Looks like the Daxamites are about to leave.
我们必须立刻行动
We have to go now.
那氪星石怎么解决
But what about the Kryptonite?
我有办法
I have an idea.
离子推进器准备就绪
Ion thrusters are ready
导航系统已设至达克萨姆星
and the navigation system is set for Daxam.
带我们离开吧
Take us out.
你就是不知道何时该放手是吗
You just don't know when to let go, do you?
我也正想和你说这句话
I was gonna say the same thing about you.
第二回合
Round two.
温
Winn?
感谢上帝 我不在太空里
Oh, thank God I am not in space.
你就在太空里
You are in space.
我知道 我是说漂浮在太空里等死
Oh, yeah. I know. I mean, like floating around in space, dying.
我是来救你的
Uh, I'm here to rescue you. Hi.
你当暴风兵有点矮吧
Aren't you a little short for Stormtrooper?
你终于看了《星球大战》
You finally saw Star Wars.
氪星石
The Kryptonite...
对我没什么影响
Doesn't have much effect on me.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
太好了 在报♥警♥器响之前 我们赶紧走吧
Fantastic. Let's get out of here before the alarms go off.
我已经先你一步了
Oh, I'm already one step ahead of you.
我已经入侵了安全系统
I've already cracked the security system.
你们看到我们了吗
Hey, hey. Are you guys getting this?
非常清楚
Crystal clear.
温 能让我们看看宫殿的情况吗
Winn, can you bring up the Throne Room?
好的
You got it.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表