剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我绝对爱看 绝对爱看
I'm here for it. I'm here for it.
莱拉 你来地球多长时间了
Lyra, how long have you been on Earth?
几年 但我在其他地方学的英语
A couple of years. But I learned English off-world.
你的英语令人刮目相看
Your English is impressive.
但更令我刮目相看的是
But I'm actually a lot more impressed
你和温很有共同语言
by how well you speak "Winn."
好吧
Okay.
-没错 我们懂对方 -是 宝贝
- Yeah, we get each other. - Yeah, babe.
-我们再喝点酒吧 -好啊
- I think we need some more drinks. - Okay.
-一会儿回来 -好的
- I'll be right back. - All right.
-厉害啊 -怎么了
- Well, well, well. - What?
你真的很喜欢这个女孩
You really like this girl.
她还行
Uh, she's okay.
她还行 你说什么鬼话 仅仅是还行
"She's okay." What're you talking about? "She's okay"?
别这样 听着 我知道我一般
Come... Listen, okay, listen. I know I generally fall,
很快深深爱上一个女孩 但
like, hard and fast for a girl but...
我也不太清楚 但我听了你的建议
I don't know. I'm listening to your advice,
我准备慢慢来
and I'm gonna take it slow.
我这是一朝被蛇咬 十年怕井绳 所以
Listen, I am like the twice-bitten, thrice-shy guy, so...
莱拉 你在哪儿
Lyra, where are you?
温
Winn.
放开我
Let me go!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
放开我
Get off of me.
我去救她
I'll get her.
不 不要
No! No!
站住 不然我就开枪了
Freeze! Or I will shoot.
站住 走吧 伙计们
Stop. Roll out, boys!
至于这位小姐 她会放下枪的 对吧
Lady here, she's about to drop her gun. Isn't she, huh?
放开她
Let her go.
不 不
No! No!
我早该料到那是他们的目标
I should've gotten why it's there sooner.
如果这些人那时还没来 我就会
I mean, if these guys hadn't come in then I would've...
我们会救她回来的 温
We'll get her back, Winn.
这你没法确定好吗
You don't know that, okay?
我们什么都确定不了 好吗
We don't know anything, all right?
汉克 你确定没法从他那里获取线索吗
Hank, are you sure you can't get anything from this guy?
卡德摩斯肯定发现了屏蔽我的方法
Cadmus must've found a way to shield his thoughts from me.
我们能想出办法的 温 一如既往
But we will find something, Winn. We always do.
我用尽了手段 毫无效果
Everything I've tried, it's led to nothing.
如果他们伤害她 你父亲
And if they hurt her, your father,
-很抱歉 但这是他的错 -肖特特工
- I'm sorry, but this is his fault. - Agent Schott.
温 你知道你现在需要什么吗
Winn, you know what you need right now?
你要是敢说"喝一杯" 小心我...
If you say "a drink," I swear, I...
其实我想说"深呼吸"
Oh, I was going to say "Deep breath,"
不过喝一杯这主意更好
But that is a much better idea.
因为撒加利亚麦酒总能让人放松
'Cause Zakarian Ale always takes the edge off.
我去拿一瓶
I'm gonna go get a bottle.
我已经跟今天来找我的另一个人说过
Like I said to the other guy that came in to talk to me,
我对你们这些人无话可说
I got nothing to say to you people.
对 我听说了
Yeah, that's what I heard.
可我...
Now, me...
我确定你的嘴很松
I bet you've got loose lips.
告诉我 卡德摩斯在哪里
Now tell me, where is Cadmus?
告诉我卡德摩斯在哪里
Tell me where Cadmus is.
-告诉我卡德摩斯在哪里 -我做不到
- Tell me where Cadmus is! - I can't.
他们在我脑子里装了东西 知道吗
Okay, they put stuff in my head, all right?
他们会发现 然后杀了我
They'll know. They'll kill me.
他们不杀 我也会杀你
Well, it's either them or it's me.
告诉我
Tell me!
-艾丽克斯 快出去 -她疯了
- Alex! Come on, get out of here! - She's crazy!
你再说一句 我让你知道什么叫疯
One more word out of you and she's the least of your problems.
-快走 -行了 行了
- Come on. - All right, all right!
-对不起 我知道我越界了 -艾丽克斯
- Look, I'm sorry. I know I was out of line. I just... - Alex...
我只是觉得我可以逼他说些什么
I just thought I could get him to tell us something.
艾丽克斯 他死了就什么都说不出了
Alex, he can't tell us anything if he's dead.
我能停下来
I would have stopped.
温说到你父亲...
What Winn said about your father...
这件事与他无关 好吗
This has nothing to do with him, okay?
我只想帮温找到莱拉 我想...
I just want to help Winn find Lyra. I wanted...
我想找到他们所有人 免得卡德摩斯...
I want to find them all, okay, before Cadmus...
也许蒙·艾尔说得对
You know, maybe Mon-El was right.
我们都应该深呼吸 或者喝一杯
We all could use a deep breath. Or a drink.
不必了
I'm fine.
我没事 我保证
Okay? I promise.
头儿 超女来了 在詹姆斯办公室
Hey, Chief. Supergirl is here in James' office.
她不想搞得外面人尽皆知
She didn't want to cause a scene outside.
她可真贴心
How considerate.
史力柏·卡尔 幸会
Snapper Carr. Pleasure to meet you.
本次采访会被录音 超女
You're on the record, Supergirl.
-你不介意吗 -没问题
- You good with that? - Yes.
丹弗斯说你曾是她的线人
Danvers says you were her source.
你声称卡德摩斯偷了外星人注册表
You claim Cadmus stole the alien registry?
-是的 我可以证实 -请问你的线人是谁
- Yes, I can confirm that. - So who was your source?
很抱歉 这我无可奉告
I'm sorry, but that information is confidential.
你刚才说了不介意录音 到底是什么
You just said you were on the record. Which is it?
谁告诉我的并不重要 重要的是消息内容
It doesn't matter who told me. What matters is the story.
可我必须证实消息来源
Not unless I can verify your story's origin.
你觉得人们会这样轻易信你吗
You expect people to just trust you?
-我从不撒谎 -那挺好的
- I never lie. - Mmm, bully for you.
但我是个记者
But you're talking to a journalist.
我们认为每个人都在撒谎 除非有证据
We believe everyone is lying until we can prove they're not.
这份名单
So, this list.
最开始在谁手里 是从谁那里偷出来的
Who had it in the first place? Who was it stolen from?
我不会说出他们的名字
I won't reveal their name,
但我可以证实是一家保密的联邦政♥府♥机构
but I can confirm it is a classified federal agency
通过服务器通报了这次失窃
who reported the theft from their servers.
你是从政♥府♥黑网上拿到的信息
So, you got your intel from a government black site.
你跟他们扯上关系多久了
How long have you been involved with them?
卡尔先生 你这属于诱导性提问
Well, that's a leading question, Mr. Carr.
我从没说过我跟他们有关系
I never said I was involved with them.
内容不在我 重点是卡德摩斯
I'm not the story. Cadmus is.
好吧
All right.
私下说 我不会说是你透露的
Off the record. I won't reveal it came from you.
只要告诉我名字 我亲自去确认
You give me a name, I'll verify it myself and bam,
然后马上报道
we're off to the races.
那么 是谁告诉你名单失窃的事
So... Who told you about the stolen list?
我给你的信息已经够了
You have enough to go on.
如果你不写这篇报道
Innocent people will keep
会有更多无辜的人失踪
disappearing if you don't run this article.
-这句话你可以写下来 -很好
- You can quote me on that. - Great.
怎么样 拿到想要的信息了吗
How did it go? Did you get everything you needed?
-没有 她什么都没说 -怎么会
- No. She gave me nothing. - Nothing, but...
可是她来了啊 我听到她说了很多
But I... She was in here, and I heard her saying a lot of stuff.
可她隐而不言的内容更多
You heard her withholding a lot of stuff.
-但她说出了真♥相♥ -只说了一部分
- But she told you the truth. - She told me parts.
记者不应该挑挑拣拣
It's not a journalist's job to cherry pick and decide
决定说什么不说什么
which bits get shown and which bits don't.
我们要言无不尽
We show everything.
[希伯来语]
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
这是在犹太村时 我奶奶常说的话
As my grandmother used to say in the shtetl,
"部分的真♥相♥也是谎言"
"A half-truth is a whole lie."
美国人们有权知道全部真♥相♥ 丹弗斯
The American public has a right to know the whole truth, Danvers.
除非你能向我证明信息来源非常可靠
And until you can provide me with more than just an NFA source,
否则这报道没戏
the story is DOA.
爸
Dad.
艾丽克斯 听我说 我们时间不多
Alex, listen to me, there isn't much time.
卡德摩斯要屠♥杀♥他们绑♥架♥的所有人
Cadmus is gonna slaughter them, everyone they've abducted.
只有你帮我 我才能阻止他们
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表