剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你能听见吗 迈纳
Can you hear me, Miner?
-怎么回事 -我警告过你不要被抓到
- What the hell? - I warned you not to get caught.
-你别指望可以和别人说出我的身份 -不要 她的声音
- You won't be telling anyone who I am. - No, her voice...
-在我脑袋里 -再见 迈纳先生
- It's in my head. - Goodbye, Mr. Miner.
迈纳
Miner?
快叫医务
Call a medic!
到底发生了什么
What the hell is happening?
下一站
Onto the next.
-我以前很害怕走进这里 -我也是
- I used to be so terrified to walk in here. - Me too.
你没打算停手对吧
You're really not going to stop, are you?
对
No.
上帝保佑
Then God help me!
我愿意帮你
I will help you.
是什么让你改变了主意
What changed your mind?
我在外面那张小桌子边上坐了这么多年
I spent so many years sitting at that little desk out there,
编写防火墙 就只是...
just creating firewalls, you know, and just...
为了不让别人得知明星新生儿的名字
Keep people from finding out the newest celebrity baby names
或者发现凯特在巴尼百货的消费
or how much money Cat spent at Barney's,
那可真是远多于你想象
which is a lot more than you think. Like...
我当时没有做什么大事 没有
I wasn't really doing important work. Not really.
你是对的 现在我在超查部工作
And you're right, now, I'm working at the DEO,
感觉太棒了 我理解了
I am, and it's amazing. I get it.
做英雄 是会上瘾的
Being a hero, it's... It's addictive.
还有
Plus, you know,
如果在能够帮你的情况下
I would feel bad if you went and got yourself killed
却让你出去白白送命 我会感到内疚
when I could've helped you. Blah blah...
我一直在想战衣的事
I've been thinking about my suit.
拜托 我已经在弄了
Oh, please. I already have something in the works.
相信我就好
Just trust me, okay?
帮我个忙
Do me a favor,
在我做好之前不要去前线
do not run into the line of fire until it is ready.
-行吗 -行
- Deal? - Deal.
还有 你想好超级英雄的名字了吗
And, have you thought of a superhero name?
每个超级英雄都需要名字
Every superhero needs a name.
-我想好了 -不告诉我吗
- I got one. - Are you gonna tell me?
当我们准备好 全世界都会知道的
When we're ready... Everybody's gonna know it.
早上好
Good morning.
我上班迟到了吗
Am I late for work?
不是 你被辞了
Oh, no. You were fired.
我不确定做实习生是不是我的宿命
Yeah, I'm not sure it was my destiny to be an intern.
我也不确定
Yeah, I'm not so sure either.
所以你不生气吗
So, you're not mad at me?
我觉得我一直都会有点生你的气
I get the feeling I'm always gonna be a little mad at you.
同感
Yeah, I get that feeling too.
当我还小的时候
When I was younger,
我不知道自己在地球上想做什么
I had no idea what I wanted to be here on Earth.
我有个家庭帮我 指引我 可是
I had a family to help me and guide me, but...
最终我还是要自己做选择
ultimately I had to make my own choices.
我之前是在把我的选择强加给你
I was trying to impose those choices on you
因为当你着陆的时候 我太激动了
because when you landed I was just so excited
我可以帮你遮风挡雨 照顾你
to have someone to take under my wing... to look after.
我一直没机会照顾过我堂弟
I never got to do that with my cousin.
但你有独♥立♥的人格
But you are your own man.
你在地球的生活
And your life here on Earth
会和我的完全不同
is going to be very different from mine,
而这没问题 这是好事
and that's fine. That's great.
所以这代表我不用找工作了吗
So, does this mean I don't need to get a job?
-你还是要干活的 -好吧
- You still need to get a job. - Right.
但你可以选你喜欢的
But just pick something that you like.
在你需要的时候 我会给你帮助
And I'll be here to help you, however you need me to.
这才是导师该做的
That's what a real mentor does.
我给你带了样东西
I got you something.
是纳欣诺市的导游书
It's a guide to National City.
谢谢你 卡拉
Thank you, Kara.
-"脱衣舞俱乐部"是什么 -我把那页给撕了吧
- What's a "Strip club"? - You know, let's just take that page out.
我听说了那件事
I heard what happened.
你还好吗
You okay?
加入鉴证科以来我见过一些不可思议的事
I've seen some crazy stuff since I joined the Science Force,
可是那...
but that was...
那...
That was...
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我担心你
I was worried about you.
那天我说话太直接了 很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry if I was too forward the other day.
那不是我该说的
That wasn't my place.
我的人生从来都是力求完美
My whole life has been about being perfect.
完美的成绩 完美的工作
Perfect grades, perfect job
做个完美的姐姐 照顾好卡拉
and the perfect sister taking care of Kara.
但有一个方面
But the one part of
我从来不能做到完美
my life that I've never been able to make perfect
约会
was dating.
我从来都不喜欢 我
I just never really liked it. I... I...
我尝试过 有人约我 可是
And, you know, I mean, I tried. I got asked out. I just...
我从来不喜欢
I never liked...
有亲密行为
being intimate.
我只是
I just...
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为可能是我天生不喜欢吧
I thought maybe that's just not the way I was built.
就单纯地不好这口
You know, it's just not my thing.
我从来没想过是因为...
I never thought that it was because of...
其他的原因
The other.
那... 可能我...
That... Maybe I...
我不...
I mean... I don't...
我不知道 现在我一直在想...
I don't know. Now, I just... I can't stop thinking about...
在想什么
About what?
也许...
That maybe...
你说的可能是对的
there's some truth to what you said.
我说的什么
About?
就是你说的
What you said.
关于我
About me.
我得走了
I have to go.
很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
你冒了很大风险 卢瑟女士
You took a great risk, Miss Luthor.
你为什么不告诉我你的计划
Why didn't you tell me what you were up to?
你觉得你不会相信
I doubt you would've believed
卢瑟家的人会追求正义
that a Luthor just wanted to see justice done.
如果没有你 我也阻止不了他们
Well, I couldn't have stopped them without you.
多谢
Thank you.
谁敢相信呢
Who would've believed it.
卢瑟和超女合作
A Luthor and a Super working together?
-我希望以后可以经常合作 -我也是
- I hope we can work together more in the future. - Me too.
我没想到你有客人
Oh! I didn't realize you had company.
失陪了 超女 我要见一下这位女士
Would you excuse me, Supergirl? I have to take this.
当然
Of course.
抱歉我错过了你的派对
Sorry I missed your party.
说点新鲜事吧
What else is new?
我可以为你做什么
What can I do for you,
妈
Mom?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表