剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
咱们回家吧
Take me home.
那么 接下来怎么办
So, what's next?
我想我和巴斯蒂安会找个新地方
I guess Bastian and I will find a new place.
这里没什么值得留恋的了
There's nothing keeping us here.
就这样吗
That's it?
你就这么走了
You're just gonna leave?
你不恨我吗
Don't you hate me?
一点也不
Not even close.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
什么意思
What do you mean?
她骗了你
She lied to you.
你就打算这么忘了吗
You're just going to forget about it?
你不怕她会再伤害你吗
Aren't you afraid she's gonna hurt you again?
她做那些事不是为了伤害我
She didn't do what she did to hurt me.
她愿意牺牲自己去救一个她爱的人
She was willing to sacrifice herself for someone she cared about.
我是说 这种女孩值得原谅
I mean, that's... That is a girl worth forgiving.
你和蒙·艾尔怎么了
Stuff's going on with you and Mon-El?
-就是... -我不傻 我发现了
- There's... - I'm not dumb, I see things.
听着
Listen...
不管他做了什么蠢事 我可以保证
Whatever idiotic thing he's done, I'm sure...
他有自己的苦衷
He has his reasons.
你要分辨这些苦衷对你来说够不够有说服力
You gotta decide if those reasons are good enough for you or not.
是啊
Yeah.
希望你不介意我自己进来了
I hope you don't mind, I let myself in.
我只是想...说几件事
I just wanted to, um, say a few things...
在我完全失去你之前
Before I lose you forever.
因为我欠你很多
'Cause I owe you a lot...
但最重要的是 我欠你一个真♥相♥
But most of all, I owe you the truth.
我叫蒙·艾尔
My name is Mon-El.
我是达克萨姆星以前的王子
I'm the former Prince of Daxam.
我以前并没意识到我是个被惯坏的无用之人
And I was a spoiled, useless person, that I didn't know.
直到我遇到了你
Until I met you.
我喜欢做个英雄 因为
And I love being a hero because
这意味着我可以每天都在你身边
it means I get to spend every single day by your side.
我爱你 因为你能坦诚对待错误
And I love the way that you're honest to a fault.
你为所在乎的一切而战
And the way that you fight for those you care for.
我爱你
And I love you.
我全身心地爱着你
With everything that I have, I love you.
你是如此地特别
You are so special.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
我不应该落得被人欺骗的下场
I deserve better than being lied to.
没错 我真的很抱歉
You do and I'm sorry for that.
你说得对 我是个骗子
You're right, okay? I'm a liar.
我真心希望你仍看得到我善良的一面
And I really hope that you can still see the good in me.
求你了
Please.
你原本打算告诉我实话吗
Were you ever gonna tell me the truth?
我不知道
I don't know.
你只想让事情变得轻松 蒙·艾尔
You just want things to be easy, Mon-El.
但是做一个英雄 爱上一个人
But being a hero and falling in love,
这些都并非易事
those are not easy things.
它们棘手又麻烦
They're hard and they're messy.
甚至有时会很伤人
And they hurt sometimes.
我永远不会故意伤害你
I would never hurt you on purpose...
你没有第二次机会了
Well, you won't again.
-卡拉 不要 -我做不到
- Kara, don't. - I can't... I can't do this.
一切都结束了
No. It's over.
孩子
Son.
我们就知道你会回来的
We knew you would return.
卡拉提出分手了
Well, Kara ended it.
她做了对你最好的选择
She did what's best for you.
你们之间永远也成不了
It was never going to last.
你这么告诉她的吗
Yeah, did you tell her that?
够了 别提那个氪星女孩了
Enough about the Kryptonian girl.
这儿没有任何束缚你的事物
You have nothing tethering you here.
和我们一起回达克萨姆星吧
Return with us to Daxam.
团结我们的人♥民♥
Unite our people.
不
No.
什么
Excuse me?
不
No.
你们以前从来没有关心过人♥民♥
You never cared about our people before.
这次都会改变的
Things will be different this time.
不会的 一切都会照旧
They won't. It'll be more of the same.
我想想我们在那里的生活就觉得恶心
I think about our lives there and it makes me ill.
我厌恶那个自己
I detest who I was.
我当时极其傲慢
I was ignorant,
对身边的人视而不见 为了自我享受
and blind to those around me and letting myself be propped up
不惜牺牲我们的人♥民♥
at the expense of our people.
我厌倦了被人侍奉
And I'm tired of being served
也厌倦了投机取巧的逃脱
and I'm tired of taking the easy way out.
我不会再做你们的王子了
And I'm done being your prince.
你的口气和她一模一样
You sound just like her.
-那个氪星女孩毒害了你的思想 -不
- That Kryptonian girl has poisoned you... - No!
母后 那个女人是我一生最美妙的际遇
Mother, that woman is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
最美好的存在
The best thing I know.
不论我们在不在一起
And whether we're together or not,
靠近她 使我成为一个更好的人
being near her, it makes me a better person.
使我成为我想成为的人
It makes me the person that I want to be.
我希望你们一切安好
I wish you no ill will,
但你们该离开这个星球
but you should leave this planet
永远不要回来
and never return.
送我回去
Now send me back.
送我回家 快点
Send me home, now!
如你所愿
As you wish.
你怎么样啊
Hey, hey! How you doing, buddy?
慢慢好起来
Getting there.
我准备了个让能你开心的东西
I got a little something to perk you up.
我刚完成对这个小美人的检测
So I just finished running diagnostics on this little beauty.
我的朋友 这绝对是个好玩意
And it, my friend, is in tip top shape.
我不得不说 我很确信这个叫西斯科的家伙
I just gotta say that I'm pretty sure this Cisco fellow and I
和我会成为超级好基友
would just be BFFs if, you know,
如果我们生活在同一维度的话
we lived in the same dimension.
别诱惑我 因为我需要...
Yeah, don't tempt me. 'Cause I could use an...
跨维度分手疗伤休假
Inter-dimensional, post-break up vacay.
各位早上好
Morning, everyone.
今天 我们将接收一名新囚犯
Now, we have a new prisoner coming in today.
他不是个普通犯人 所以都打起精神来
He's not our typical guest, so look sharp.
他模样很有趣
Oh, he looks fun.
原来你在这儿
Oh, there you are.
谁 我吗
Uh... Uh... Who, me?
是的 就你 否则你觉得
Yes, yes, you. Why else do
为什么我会任自己被抓住 拜托
you think I'd let myself be caught? Come on.
她真搞笑
She's funny.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
超女
Supergirl?
-囚犯 站住 -谢谢
- Prisoner, stand down! - Thank you.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
这不是个武器 这是我机智逃脱的一部分
Oh, this isn't a weapon. This is part of my brilliant escape.
女士们先生们 这个维度真是太有意思了
Ladies and gentlemen, this dimension has been so much fun.
我太享受了
I've had a blast!
但是我得去追赶世上最快的人了
But I gotta go chase down the fastest man alive.
拜拜
Toodles!
超女 你还好吗
Supergirl, are you okay?
卡拉
Kara?
卡拉 你能听到吗
Kara, can you hear us?
卡拉
Kara?
卡拉 你能听到吗
Kara, can you hear me?
卡拉
Kara?
卡拉
Kara?
该你上场了
You're on!
上哪儿
On what?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表