剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
The final cruelty of our war
就是我仍然会感受到那些生物
that I should still feel tied to those creatures.
当我需要她时
When I needed her,
当你需要她时
when you needed her,
她为你献了血
she opened up a vein for you.
她知道救你可能会
She had to know that there was a chance
暴露自己是白火星人
saving you would reveal her as a White Martian.
她还是救了你
She did it anyway.
她说过她想帮助你的族人
She said she tried to help your kind.
我不相信她的话
I suspect that's true.
那与她联结又何妨呢
Then what's the harm in the Bond?
如果你能看到她的过去
I mean, if you can see into her past,
或许你会看到她善良的一面
maybe you can find some good there.
我不想宽恕她
I don't want to forgive her.
为什么
Why?
当你失去一生所爱
Hate becomes your reason for living
恨便成为支撑你活下去的理由
when you've lost everything that you love.
如果我发现他们族人也有善良的一面
If I find that there was some good in their kind,
我就无法再恨她了
I don't hate her.
人需要宽恕的
Forgiveness isn't something
往往不是那些伤害过你的人
that you give to somebody who's hurt you.
人需要宽恕的是自己
Forgiveness is something you give to yourself.
等一下
Hey... Hey, wait.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好啊 怎么了
Yeah, what's wrong?
我无法信任你
I can't trust you.
-我 -你太鲁莽了
- Me? u202d- You were reckless.u202c
你离开了岗位 有人因为你受伤了
You left your post and because of you, someone got hurt.
我当时是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
是啊 但我又不需要保护
Yeah, but I don't need that,
我需要听我指挥的搭档
I need a partner who will listen to me.
我告诉过你 要把保护平民放在首位
I told you, I said protect the people, above all else and...
你为什么就不能按我说的做
Why can't you just listen to me?
-因为 -为什么
- Because! - Why?
你为什么跟我合作
Why are you working with me?
因为我应该这么做
Because I should.
不是吗 我应该好好利用我的超能力
Right? I have these powers, and I should use them.
那个答案不算
That's not an answer.
你喜欢我吗
Do you like me?
我喜欢...
Do I like...
此时此刻 还真难说
Uh, at the moment, that's a tough call.
你病危的时候吻了我
You kissed me when you were sick.
那是你的一面之词
Yeah, um, says you.
你是不是因为喜欢我才跟我合作
Are you working with me because you like me?
我不知道该怎么回答你 好吗
I don't know what to tell you, okay?
我想跟你合作 卡拉
I want to work with you, Kara!
就这么简单
And that is it!
如果这让你失望了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if that disappoints you.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要找到电女郎和她的手下
I'm going to find Livewire and her soldiers
因为总得有人去找
because someone has to.
显然整个纳欣诺市 只有我
And apparently I'm the only person in National City
在意她有多邪恶
that appreciates how evil she actually is.
-那我和你一起去 -不
- Well, let me come with you. - No!
你今天的"英雄壮举"够多了
You've done enough superheroing today.
快来人救我出去
Somebody get me out of here!
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我错过什么了
What'd I miss?
尴尬的沉默
Awkward silence.
-放录像 温 -好
- Roll the tape, Winn. - Yeah.
虽说我不是越狱专家
Now, I'm no jail break expert...
电女郎不是逃跑了 而是被劫走了
Livewire didn't escape. She was taken.
她是受害者
She was a victim.
我错了
I was wrong.
别自责
Don't beat yourself up.
肖特特工 关于电女郎或劫持她的人
Agent Schott, have you had any luck tracking Livewire
有没有追踪到什么线索
or the people who took her?
还没有 我想在其他波长中找出她的能量
Not yet. I'm actually having some trouble delineating her energy
其实有点困难
from other wavelengths.
你继续努力
You keep working.
蒙·艾尔 你待命
Mon-El? You're on standby.
超女 我需要你到医疗站来
Supergirl. I need you in the med bay.
-你现在有空吗 -有
- Hey, you got a second? - Yeah.
-那边气氛如何 -很阴沉
- How's the mood down there? - Oh, pretty bleak.
他们都很担心 因为我还没找到电女郎
They're all worried 'cause I haven't found Livewire yet.
但有趣的是
Funny thing about that?
-我其实知道电女郎在哪 -怎么知道的
- I totally know where Livewire is. - How?
因为所以科学道理
Short answer, science.
你想去抓她 让超女看看我们的本事吗
You wanna go catch her and show Supergirl exactly what we can do?
好兄弟 车上见
My man. In the van.
守护者 为胜利出击
Guardian for the win.
-不 -她活不了多久了
- Oh, no. - It won't be long now.
我们不会就此道别
We're not saying goodbye.
我要救醒她
I'm bringing her back.
我必须试试联结 应该这么做
I have to try the Bond. It's the right thing to do.
我从没试过和白火星人这么做
I've, uh, never attempted this with a White Martian.
我不知道会发生什么
I don't know what'll happen.
如果情况不对 我会帮你断开联结
If things get hairy, I'm gonna pull you out.
我需要你们帮我一个忙
I need you to do something for me.
尽管说
Of course.
我将会重新经历一些事
I'm going to relive some things.
死亡 战争
Deaths. The war.
你需要我们怎么做
What do you need?
陪着我
Stay with me.
你们俩
Both of you.
我们不会离开的
We're not leaving.
我们就在这 荣恩
We're here, J'onn.
好
All right.
梅根
M'gann?
就是在这里发生的
This is where it happens.
你这是怎么了
What is happening to you?
快跑 绿火星人 他们如果发现你在这
Run, Green. They'll kill you
会杀了你的
if they find you here.
梅根 是荣恩
M'gann, it's J'onn.
这只是记忆 这里没有危险
This is a memory. We are in no danger here.
我放了火
I set the fire.
我杀死了其他守卫
I killed the other guards.
他们会找到我的
They'll find me.
他们会杀了我
They'll kill me.
不过没关系 我罪有应得
That's all right. I deserve it.
但他们不能找到你 求你了
But they can't find you. Please.
是守卫房♥里那场火吗
That's the fire in the guard house?
他们想让我杀死一个孩子
They wanted me to kill a child.
一个男孩
A little boy.
他在哭泣 然后他们笑了
He was crying, and they laughed.
我把他带到兵营后边
I took him behind the barracks.
他怕死我了
He was so afraid of me.
我下不了手
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
I couldn't.
快跑
Run!
我回去杀死了我的族人
I went back and killed my people.
他们饶不了我
They will not forgive.
我会死在这里
I'm going to die here.
听我说
Listen to me.
你没有死在这里
You don't die here.
你活下来了
You live.
那天你跑了 你来到了地球
You ran that day. You came to Earth.
-不 -你幸存下来了
- No. - You survive.
你坚强地活了下来
You hold on to life.
你...
You, uh...
你遇见了我 一个绿火星人
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表