剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
是啊 她最近有些失落
Yeah. You know she's been kinda down.
她 她的女朋友和她分手了
Her... Her girlfriend broke up with her.
-那太糟了 -是啊
- Ooh. That's too bad. - Yeah.
最近她表现得不怎么像...她自己
I don't know, lately she just hasn't really been acting like... Maggie.
她一般挺坚强的
You know? She's normally so tough,
但是现在她显得非常脆弱
but now she just seems so vulnerable.
我只希望能帮助她
I just wish I could help her.
我一般不会插手别人的恋情
Yeah, I try to stay out of other people's relationships.
就像你不插手卡拉的恋情那样吗
Like you stayed out of Kara's relationships?
好吧 那不一样 我喜欢卡拉
Okay, now, that was different. I was into Kara.
你又不是喜欢这个玛吉什么的
It's not like you're into this Maggie person.
警报: 发现袭击
我们又发现一起袭击
We have another attack.
这一次在杰斐逊公园
This is at Jefferson and Park.
-外星科技吗 -让我看看
- Alien tech? - Let's see.
肯定有人在直播
I'm sure someone's live broadcasting this.
没错 我想是的
Whoa. Uh, yup. I would say so...
卡拉 又发生了一起袭击
Kara, there's been another attack.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你赶到了
You made it.
你太鲁莽了 迈纳先生 还懒惰
You're being reckless, Mr. Miner. Lazy.
粗心大意会让你被抓的
Your carelessness is going to get you caught.
有你给我们的武器就不会
Not with the weapons you gave us.
没什么能阻挡我们
Nothing can stop us.
超女可以 如果你给她机会的话
Supergirl can, if you give her the chance.
你的目标太高了
Your targets are too high-profile.
也许你应该从小事做起
Maybe you should think smaller.
我再也不会做小事了
I'm never thinking small again.
从现在开始 都是大事
From now on, it's all big.
大宗账户 大游艇 大生意
Big bank accounts, big yachts, big money.
我的目的不是让你发财
I have no interest in making you rich.
我是想要用这些武器
My interest is in molding public perception
重塑公众理念
through the use of these weapons.
来散播恐惧与不满
To sow fear and discontent.
让民众准备好接受我们的统治
To make the populace ready for our leadership.
这就是你的打算吗 统治世界
So that's what this is about, You wanna rule the world?
不 我想拯救它
No, I want to save it.
女士 我一点都不关心你的政♥治♥观点
Lady, I could give a rip about your politics.
但如果你真的担心我的事
But if you're so worried about my well-being,
为什么不去把超女破坏的枪换掉
why don't you replace the gun Supergirl damaged?
换个大点的
Something bigger?
谨慎使用
Use it wisely.
他们在大学里
You know, they didn't teach me one thing
可没教过我关于反重力枪的知识
about anti-gravity guns at the academy.
我们在分♥析♥它的热残余物
We're analyzing thermal residue
寻找这些武器上的任何电磁部件
to look for any electromagnetic component to these weapons
-这样我们就能造出反制装置 -书呆子
- so that we can create a countermeasure. - Nerd.
你感觉如何 好点了吗
How are you feeling? Any better?
表面看不出什么 但心里难过
Now I just feel like I got kicked in the gut instead of the face.
在你上交报告之后 你想不想去干点什么
Well, after you file your report, do you want to go do something?
我知道一家特棒的弹珠台店
There's a great pinball bar that I know...
或是美食频道那家伙新开的西班牙餐厅
Or that Food Channel guy's new tapas place opened.
我不太想去
I don't really feel like I'm up to it.
来吧 你应该出来走走
Come on, you should come out.
我们应该出去找找乐子 庆祝单身
We'll go and have fun, and celebrate singledom.
我可不想庆祝被甩
I don't really feel like celebrating getting dumped.
-玛吉 我不是那个意思 -那你什么意思
- Maggie, that's not what I meant. - What do you mean?
我只是觉得咱们可以一起出去找找乐子
I just thought that we could go and have some fun.
陪陪对方
Keep each other company.
-你和我 -是啊
- You and me? - Yes.
怎么 这有什么问题吗
Why? Why, what's wrong with that?
没什么 我可能是看错你了
Nothing, I just... I think I read you wrong.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道你喜欢女孩
I didn't know you were into girls.
-我不是 -那我搞错了
- I'm not. - Oh. My bad then.
不是 无意冒犯 玛吉
No. I mean no offense, Maggie.
不用 我懂 你不是同性恋
No, I get it. You're not gay.
对
Right.
你绝想不到有多少拉拉跟我说过这话
You'd be surprised how many gay women I've heard that from.
抱歉 我只是以为你在表达什么
Sorry. I just thought you were angling towards something.
不 我没有 我只是想...
No, I wasn't. I was just trying to...
我们有进展的时候我再跟你说
I'll let you know when we make some progress.
怎么了
What?
你看新闻了吗
Hey, have you seen the news?
63%的人现在支持废除《外星人赦免法》了
Sixty-three percent of people now support repealing the Alien Amnesty Act.
那还是在我发布了关于卡德摩斯
And that's after I published the piece about Cadmus
还有其他恐怖组织利用社交媒体的文章后
and these other terrorist groups exploiting social media.
史力柏想让我就这事写篇客观报道
Yeah, Snapper wants me to write an objective piece about it.
我不知道要怎么客观
I don't know how I'm supposed to be objective
尤其是当我知道他们的真正目的时
when I know what they're actually up to.
你看到蒙·艾尔了吗 我是说 迈克
Have you seen Mon-El? I mean, Mike?
我两小时前叫他把这个送到市场部
I asked him to take this down to marketing like two hours ago.
迈克 你有保护措施吗
Mike, do you have protection?
你是指 剑什么的吗
You mean, like a sword?
天啊 滚出我的耳朵
Oh, God, get it out of my ears! Ew...
你们在干什么
What are you two doing?
我是说 我知道你们在做什么
I mean, I know what you're doing.
赶紧停下
Just stop doing it!
卡拉 不是你看起来的那样...
Kara, this is not what it looks like...
这绝对就是
This is the definition
看起来的那个样子
of something looking like what it looks like.
赶紧走吧 伊芙
Just go, Eve.
我在地球上可能拥有比想象中更多的能力哟
I think I might have more powers on Earth than we realized.
你觉得我能让任何女人立刻爱上我吗
Do you think that I can make any woman fall instantly for me?
不 你不能
No, you can't.
你在想什么呢
What were you thinking?
我有三十五年没做过爱了
That I haven't had sex in 35 years.
-你不能在这里做 -你确定吗
- You can't do that here! - Are you sure?
因为我一直在看一部关于医生的电视剧
'Cause I've been watching this TV show about doctors,
我非常肯定是可以的
and I'm pretty sure it's okay.
不行 我一直在帮着你融入
No! I am trying to help you fit in
而你却一直在捣乱
and you keep messing it up.
好吧 我在努力当迈克
Okay, I'm trying very hard to be Mike, okay?
但是那没你说的那么容易 卡拉
But it is not as easy as you make it sound, Kara.
我习惯了我行我素
I'm used to doing my own thing.
你在这里不能我行我素 你得照我的来
Well, you don't do your own thing here. You do my thing.
好吧 那如果我不想照你的来呢
Um, okay. And if I don't want to do your thing?
那就去另找个导师
Then find another mentor.
你们会求我们拯救你们 我们是卡德摩斯
...you will beg us to save you. We are Cadmus.
你们真逊
You are lame.
天啊 该死
Oh, God! Jeez.
你不能这么偷袭别人
You do not sneak up on people.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你找卡拉吗 -不 我找你
- You're looking for Kara? - No. Looking for you.
真的吗
Really?
我现在有些空闲时间
I had some free time on my hands, and...
我挺想念你在凯特科的日子 老兄
I've kind of missed you from Catco, man.
你这话真暖心 还有点奇怪
That's nice and kind of weird for you to say.
-等等 是你的电脑死机了吗 -没有
- Wait, wait, is your computer frozen? - No.
所以你们最近在忙什么
So what's the latest around here?
你们找到关于那个帮派的线索
You guys have any leads on that gang
还有他们下一步要袭击哪里了吗
and where they might strike next?
超查部主机正在查找一切输入数据间的关联
Oh, the DEO mainframe is correlating all incoming data,
排列出潜在目标
generating possible targets.
这机器到底是怎么运作的
How does that work, exactly?
比如说 警方收到消息
Well, for instance, the police got an incoming tip
画了一张
about a sketchy-looking van
伯德威大道美联储门外面包车的素描
scoping out the Federal Reserve on Bridwell Avenue.
我们分♥析♥线索 看看是否有用
So we analyze the lead and see if it's viable.
有用吗
And... is it?
这个吗 不 我也不知道 应该没有吧
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表