剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你们这群人太好猜了
You people are so predictable.
-手放在头上 -不
- Hands above your head. - No.
你来这里就是错误
You made a mistake coming here.
我可是和你一样不爽
I find it as distasteful as you do,
超女 但我需要你的帮助
Supergirl, but I need your help.
你也需要我的
And you need mine.
我父亲呢
Where's my father?
我不知道
I don't know.
回答错误
That's the wrong answer.
好吧 这是事实
Well, it's the truth.
好吧 你想怎样
All right. What do you want?
干掉我们共同的敌人
To take down our common enemy.
我告诫你们的一切都发生了
Everything I warned against has come to pass.
外星入侵者已经毁掉我们的生活方式
The alien invaders have come to destroy our way of life
占领我们的星球 正如我所言
and claim our planet, just as I said they would.
你可以直接说"我说过了"
You can just say, "I told you so."
我确实说过了
I did tell you so.
现在你可以朝我开枪
And now you can shoot me.
我们也可以合作
Or we can work together.
我们可以救我们爱的人和这座城市
And we can save our loved ones and this city.
你是说你绑♥架♥和诬陷的女儿吗
You mean your daughter that you kidnapped and framed?
我们要救这座城市
We're going to save this city.
但我们决不跟你合作
But we will never work with you.
没错
That's right.
我们搞得定
We got this.
别让面子阻挠你们达成目的
Don't let your pride get in the way of your objective.
那艘飞船配备了氪星石炮
That ship is armed with Kryptonite cannons.
你们没有传送门
You have no transmat portal,
达克萨姆人还升级了他们的护盾
and the Daxamites have upgraded their shields.
我需要你们的帮助登上那艘飞船
I need your help to get onto that ship.
如你所言 就算我们想也没办法登船
Even if we wanted to, like you said, there's no way onboard.
你这么确定吗
So sure about that?
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我请求你们跟我合作
I'm asking you to work with me.
一起找到莉娜和蒙·艾尔
And we find Lena and Mon-el.
我们一起才能救他们
Together, we can save them.
你说完了 走吧
You've said your piece. Now leave.
你在犯错 丹弗斯特工
You're making a mistake, Agent Danvers.
我懂你们为什么不相信我
I understand why you all don't trust me.
但过去发生的一切
But whatever happened in our past,
就让它过去吧
I'm asking you to leave it there.
我对我女儿的爱是真的
The love I feel for my daughter is real.
拜托 卡拉
Please, Kara.
帮我救她
Help me save her.
滚
Get out.
改变主意就打给我
Call me if you change your mind.
我觉得我和守护者可以回到外面去
I think Guardian and I should get back out there,
见机行事
see what we can do.
-行 是个好办法 -有需要就打给我们
- Okay, that's a good idea. - Call us if you need us.
我们自己要怎么办
So how are we going to do this ourselves?
设立封锁线 逮捕一切反抗者
Set up a blockade and arrest any resisters.
别让任何人进出这座城市
I don't want anyone getting in or out of the city.
我们收到了来自地球的通话请求
We're receiving a communication from earth.
接通
Put it up.
是 陛下
Yes, my Lord.
瑞亚 达克萨姆王后
Rhea, Queen of Daxam,
我是奥利维亚·马斯丁总统
my name is President Olivia Marsdin.
你代表地球吗
You represent planet Earth?
我代表美国
I represent the United States,
但今天我代表全人类
but today I speak for all humanity
请求你放弃对纳欣诺市的攻击
when I demand that you abandon your siege of National city.
行 我会很乐意将入侵力量
Well, I'd be happy to move my invasion force
转移到华盛顿 如果你想
to Washington, D.C., if you prefer.
我不在华盛顿
Oh, I'm not in Washington.
我正赶往你所在的地方
I'm heading straight for you.
各位 我刚发现了空军一号♥的
Uh, guys, I just picked up on some sort of live transmission
某种实时信♥号♥♥
from Air Force One.
空军一号♥
Air Force One?
等等 别告诉我总统
Wait, don't tell me the president
正赶往冲突区 而且就快到了
is heading towards the conflict and not away.
每次我最开心时 就会投票给她
Every time I think I can't get happier, I voted for that woman...
纳欣诺市是我的地盘
National City is mine,
你应该心存感激
and you should be thankful that that
我现在只准备夺走这里
is all I am currently taking from you.
地球军队将联合对抗你
The militaries of Earth will unite against you.
我不害怕你们弱小的军队
I am not afraid of your trembling little militaries.
离开吧
Stand down.
"离开"
"Stand down"?
你没搞清状况吧
I think you are confusing this situation
你现在没有任何谈判筹码
with one in which you have any sort of negotiating leverage.
这不是谈判 这是命令
This is not a negotiation, this is a demand.
你再那么跟我说话
You speak like that to me again
你小心后果
and you will feel the consequences.
天啊 够了
Oh, my god, enough.
行了 女士们
All right, ladies!
女士们 如果我想听幼稚地放狠话
Ladies, if I wanted to listen to this adolescent macho-posturing,
-我就会留在华盛顿 -格兰特女士
- I would have stayed in D.C. - Ms. Grant?
你真想变成这样吗
Is this really who you want to be?
直男癌的空谈者 吹嘘自己的巨枪
Testosterone-driven windbags, boasting about your big guns?
我们才不会比枪的尺寸呢
Surely we don't need to measure anything.
我们可是女人
We're women.
我们坚强睿智 并非空有好皮囊
We're tough, we're wise, and we're way above this pettiness.
让我们着手谈谈和平吧
So let's just roll up our sleeves and talk peace.
抱歉 你是哪位
I'm sorry, who are you?
我是凯特·格兰特
I'm Cat Grant.
地球闻名的全媒体女王
Known on earth as Queen of all media.
凯特·格兰特 我是瑞亚
Oh. Well, Cat Grant, I'm Rhea,
地球现在有新王后[女王]了
and Earth now has a new queen.
好吧 让我给你
Oh, well, let me just give you
一点友好的建议 瑞亚
a little bit of friendly advice, Rhea.
你头顶的王冠 太做作了
That tiara that you have on the top of your head, it's overkill.
真正的王室不需要那么装逼
Real royals, they don't need to try that hard.
其实我成功调解了
The thing is, is that I have brokered peace
坎耶与泰勒·斯威夫特的不合
between Kanye and Taylor Swift,
两位美国歌♥手一直不合
所以我认为调解两个世界的不合
so I think mediating peace between our
应该是小菜一碟
two worlds should be a piece of cake.
未来属于女性 T恤都告诉我们了
And, the future is female, we've all read the T-shirts.
女摄影师丽莎·考恩于1975年为女友设计的T恤上的标语 近日十分火爆
我们是三位强大优秀的女性
So we are three strong, formidable women
我们无所不能
and we can do anything we want.
所以让我们谈个明白
So let's just talk it out
想出和谐的解决办法 行吗
and come up with a harmonious solution, shall we?
天啊
Oh, my god.
我说过了 我才是王后
As I said before, I am queen now.
我不谈判 我只发命令
I don't confab, I command.
谈话结束
This conversation is over.
总统女士 这边
Madam President, this way!
天啊
Oh, my god...
总统
The President!
我想我欠你们一份解释
Uh, I suppose I owe you an explanation.
至少告诉我你还是民♥主♥党吧
Well, at least tell me you're still a Democrat.
总统女士 谢天谢地 你还活着
Madam President! Thank god, you're alive.
难以置信吧
Remarkable, isn't it?
格兰特女士 你也还活着
Ms. Grant, you're alive, too.
不然你以为呢 温斯洛 我的城市被攻击了
What did you think, Winslow? My city is under siege.
你觉得我会允许自己死吗
Do you think I would just allow myself to die?
我心有余悸 我得缓一下神
I'm a little shaken up. I could use a moment to collect myself.
这里有洗手间吗
Is there a restroom I can use?
有 就在转角处
Oh, yeah. Right around the corner.
行 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表