剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Declaring open war.
他们想杀了我们
They want to kill us.
杀了我们所有人
All of us.
我父亲也在卡德摩斯手里
Cadmus has my father.
如果他们把约翰·科本改造成了金属人
If they turned John Corben into Metallo,
你认为他们会对他做些什么
what do you think they've done with him?
-我们会找到他的 -也会阻止他们
- We'll find him. - And stop them.
怎么阻止
How?
金属人不再是血肉之躯了
Metallo isn't just flesh and blood anymore.
卡德摩斯给了他金属内骨骼
Cadmus has given him a metal endoskeleton.
在我攻击他时 手上留下了合金的痕迹
Traces of the alloy had to end up on my hands when I hit him.
我可以在孤独堡垒对其进行分♥析♥
I can analyze it at the Fortress of Solitude.
肖特特工 把诺恩和阿斯特拉的
Agent Schott, get Non and Astra's
反氪星石技术从库里调出来
anti-kryptonite technology out of storage.
看看你能否为我们的两位朋友改进一下
See if you can improve upon it for our two friends here.
我可以为超人做新战衣吗
I get to make Superman's new suit?
压力别太大
No pressure.
超人 这件事比我们间的争执重要
Superman, this thing is bigger than the both of us.
我们该一起想办法
We should work together on this.
我希望你不怕冷
I hope you like the cold.
我五分钟前就催过的稿子呢
I asked for copy five minutes ago.
编辑例会我是不是来晚了 真抱歉
Am I late to the editorial meeting? I'm sorry.
你错过编辑例会了
You missed the editorial meeting.
如果五秒钟后我手里还没有
If I don't get copy on Cadmus
关于卡德摩斯的稿子 你
in five seconds, you...
容你再活一天
You live another day.
其他人就说不好了
No one else is safe.
卡尔先生 我很抱歉
Mr. Carr, I'm sorry.
告诉我我需要做些什么
Just tell me what I need to do
我会竭力完成
and I will get it done.
我的座位在哪
Where's my chair?
你没有座位 马尾辫
You don't get a chair, ponytail.
没关系 反正我更喜欢行动
That's fine. I... I like action better anyway.
我受得起奔波
I can pound the pavements.
你没有座位是因为你不在这工作
You don't get a chair because you don't work here.
但那不是由你决定的
But that's not your call.
是格兰特女士雇的我
Ms. Grant hired me.
我才不在乎凯特怎么说
I don't care what Cat says.
我的办公室 我的雇员我说了算
My office, my hires.
但这是我选择的工作
But this is the job I chose.
你选的是吗
Oh, you chose it?
但不是你挣来的
But you didn't earn it.
记者不是说当就当的
You don't just become a reporter.
这可不是更新个脸书状态
This isn't a Facebook status update.
想当记者你得读过新闻学院
You're a reporter because you went to journalism school
或者跑过新闻
or because you walked the beat.
无论如何 记者为报道而生
Either way, journos live to tell stories,
为亲手挖掘真♥相♥不怕蹚浑水
to get to the truth, to get their hands dirty.
我承认我还有很多需要学的
I'll admit I have a lot to learn.
但如果你给我一项任务
But if... u202dIf you just gave me an assignment...
没有任务 没有工作
No assignment, no job.
现在揣着你自以为是的态度滚出我办公室
Now get your entitled ass out of my office
不然我就拿出我上次离婚时的脾气
before I channel my last divorce
在精神上把你打垮
and break you emotionally.
如果
Well, if...
你
You...
我本来还心存一丝你没准能说会写的想法
Thanks for killing the lingering notion
谢谢你灭了这个念头
that you might speak or write well.
格兰特女士 能和您谈一分钟吗
Ms. Grant, do you have a minute?
能和我谈一分钟吗
Do I have a minute?
我看起来像是能挤出一分钟的人吗 卡拉
Do I look like I can spare a minute, Kara?
-你第一天认识我吗 -抱歉
- Have you met me? - Sorry.
给你三十秒 有话快说
Thirty seconds. Spew it out.
史力柏·卡尔拒绝雇用我
Snapper Carr, he's refusing to acknowledge my hiring.
这样啊 你想让我怎么做
Oh, I see. And what would you like me to do about it?
叫他听你的
Tell him to listen to you.
真不好意思
I'm sorry.
我是幻听了吗
Am I hearing things?
你是想让我命令你的新上司对你友好
You want me to instruct your new boss to be nice to you
因为你不懂得维护自己吗
because you don't know how to stand up for yourself?
是的
Um... Yes.
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no and no.
我不会找你的新上司谈话
I will not go talk to your new boss.
我不会帮你解决问题 卡拉
I will not fix things for you, Kara.
你是一个成年女性
You are a grown woman.
你聪明 有天赋又惊人
You are smart and talented and astonishing.
这些话我到底还要对你说多少遍
And how many more times am I gonna have to tell you this,
你才能接受自己
for you to accept who you are?
你得成熟起来独当一面 卡拉
I just need you to pull up your big-girl pants, Kara,
掌控自己的才能
and own your power.
因为过不了多久我就不在这了
Because I'm not gonna be around for very much longer.
您这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天啊 格兰特女士 您要死了吗
Oh, my God. Ms. Grant, are you dying?
不是
No.
-不是的 -天哪
- No. - Oh, God.
不 卡拉 我不是要死了
No, Kara. I'm not dying.
我是要走了
I'm leaving.
好吧
Okay.
秘密藏不住了
The cat is out of the bag.
我要离开凯特科一段时间
I am taking a leave of absence from CatCo.
什么
What?
我在这能做的事已经都做了
I've just done all there is that I can do here.
我就像水族箱里的鲨鱼
I'm like a shark in a tank,
不停绕圈游着 虽说在游动
and I'm swimming around in circles and I'm moving,
却总是在原地兜圈子
but I'm not getting anywhere.
的确 我打造了一座媒体帝国
And yes, yes. I've created a media empire and...
我也自认为为世人
I'd like to think that I spread some light in humanity
送去了一丝光明
out there in the world.
我还首发报道了超女 但是
And I launched Supergirl for God sake. But...
我已经在这同一潭死水里游了太久了
I've just been swimming in the same pool for too long.
外面还有全新的海域等着我去征服
There are new seas out there that I have to go conquer.
我得俯身直入
I need to dive.
一切都变化得太快了
Everything is changing so fast.
我不擅长接受改变
I do not do well with change.
天啊 格兰特女士 我
Gosh, Ms. Grant. I...
我真的无法想象没有你的日子
I really can't imagine being here without you.
卡拉
Kara.
卡拉啊
Oh, Kara.
你会应对自如的
You will rise to the occasion.
好了
Now,
我要你回到那间办公室去
I want you to go in there and show that
让那个混♥蛋♥史力柏看看你的本色
son of a bitch Snapper what you are made of.
快去
Chop chop.
真是彻头彻尾的失败
This was a total failure.
他根本不该去的
He should have never been out there at all.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
我倒是很满意
I'm very pleased, myself.
他成功伤到了超人
He managed to wound Superman.
你知道那有多难吗
Do you have any idea how difficult that is?
但那对氪星人还活着
But the Kryptonians are still alive.
他们反击只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before they strike back.
这我同意
On that we agree.
再给我一次机会 我能把他们都拿下
Give me another chance and I'll take them both out.
你会有机会的 约翰
You'll get your chance, John.
我保证
I promise.
我们要进入第二阶段了
We're moving to Phase Two.
第二阶段
Phase Two?
我们连候选人都没有
We don't even have a suitable candidate.
其实 我有一个合适人选
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表