剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
A life sentence can't be all that easy,
孤身一人待在这里
being in here all by yourself.
你有跟监狱外的人保持联♥系♥吗
You ever keep in contact with anyone on the outside?
就在上周
Just last week,
彭尼百货寄了封信给我
Mr. JC Penney sent me a letter.
说是雨鞋搞特卖♥♥
He said there was a sale on galoshes.
只是我没地方可穿
It's just that I don't have anywhere to wear them.
够了 我姐姐被绑♥架♥了
Enough! My sister's been kidnapped,
不搞清楚谁想要你出狱 她就有生命危险
and her life is on the line until we find out who wants you out of prison.
-丹弗斯女士 -别冷言挖苦了 到底是谁
- Ms. Danvers... - So save us the sarcasm, who is it?
-谁绑♥架♥了她 -冷静
- Who has her? - Calm down.
谁绑♥架♥了我姐姐
Who has my sister?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你撒谎 -他没有 问话结束
- You're lying. - He's not. We're done here.
-你为什么放他走 -因为我对他用了读心术
- Why'd you let him go? - Because I read his mind.
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
情绪失控对找到艾丽克斯没有帮助
Losing control is not gonna help us find Alex.
只会害她被杀
It's only gonna get her killed.
-温 -有线索
- Winn. - Hey, we got something.
什么
What?
我浏览了彼得·汤普森过去三年的
So I scanned the visitor logs for Peter Thompson
探视记录
over the past three years.
极少有人探视他 但有个人的名字不断出现
They're pretty sparse, except for one name that keeps popping up.
-谁 -不重要 那是个假名字
- Who? - Doesn't matter, it's a fake name.
但我调出了监控录像
But I pulled security footage
运行了面部识别软件
and, baby, I ran that facial recognition software.
汤普森有个儿子
Thompson has a son.
但我们查过 他无亲无故
But we checked, he doesn't have any relations.
显然 他经历了不少家庭变故
Well, apparently, there's a lot of family drama.
汤普森的名字根本就不在那孩子的出生证明上
Thompson's name isn't even on the kid's birth certificate.
我把这个名字
And I only figured this out
跟法庭证词进行核对之后才发现了这点
after I cross-checked the name with the court transcripts.
那孩子在汤普森被判决时发过言
The kid spoke at Thompson's sentencing,
他叫做...
and his name is...
瑞克·马尔文
Rick Malverne.
他在距本市一小时车程的地方有栋房♥子
He has a house an hour outside the city.
马尔文 这名字怎么这么耳熟呢
Malverne. Why does that sound so familiar?
因为他在米德韦尔长大
Because he grew up in Midvale.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
艾丽克斯
Alex!
艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯
Alex. Alex!
艾丽克斯
Alex!
她听不到你说话 卡拉
She can't hear you, Kara.
瑞克
Rick?
老天 我自从毕业之后就没见过你了
Jeez, I haven't seen you since graduation.
你气色不错
You look great.
我姐姐呢
Where's my sister?
你把我父亲从监狱放出来了吗
You break my father out of prison yet?
你知道我不能那么做
You know I can't do that.
是不能 还是不想
Can't or won't?
告诉我她的下落
Tell me where she is.
这样是行不通的
That's not how this works.
你对我友善一点好吗 卡拉
Now, why don't you try and play nice, Kara?
你以前总是很友善
You were always the nice one.
让我跟她聊聊
Just let me talk to her.
如果这样能让你合作的话
Well, if that gets you to play ball,
我很乐意帮忙
then I'm happy to help.
-艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯 -卡拉 是你吗
- Alex! Alex! - Kara, is that you?
米德维尔的瑞克·马尔文绑♥架♥了我
Rick Malverne from Midvale, he kidnapped me!
我知道 他就在我身边 你还好吗
I know, I'm with him right now. Are you okay?
-你在哪儿 -追踪器 你能利用我的追踪器吗
- Where are you? - My tracker. Can you use my tracker?
不管用 我们不知道...
It's not working. We don't know...
-好了 姐妹团聚结束 -不 等等
- Okay, that's enough of a reunion, I think. - No, wait.
事情很简单
It's simple.
她说了自己没事
She's told you she's okay.
现在拿我父亲交换艾丽克斯
And now we trade my father for Alex.
你父亲是个杀人犯
Your father is a murderer.
-他是过失杀人 -告诉我她的下落
- Manslaughter-er. - Tell me where she is.
滴答滴 时间紧迫
Tick, tock. Tick, tock.
近看更酷啦
Oh, wow, it's even cooler up close.
你要是伤了我 就休想找到她了
You hurt me, you'll never find her.
她会慢慢地
And she'll die.
死掉
Slowly.
他看着很正常
He looks normal.
他以前在学校很友善
He was nice in school.
他还帮艾丽克斯背过书包
He used to carry Alex's bookbag.
他为什么要这样对她
Why is he doing this to her?
我试过读取他的思想 但他好像把我屏蔽了
I tried reading his mind, but he seems to be blocking me somehow.
让我进去 我可以跟他谈
Let me in there. I can talk to him.
好
All right.
索耶警探
Detective Sawyer.
谁说你需要警♥察♥的时候他们总不在身边呢
And they say there's never a cop around when you need one.
-所以你认识我 -当然
- So you know me? - Of course.
这件事我策划了一整年
I took a whole year planning this.
监视艾丽克斯 做准备工作
Watching Alex, preparing.
我对一切了如指掌
I know everything.
-你怎么知道我是超女 -那天在沙滩
- How did you know I was Supergirl? - A day at the beach.
在你开始戴眼镜之前
Before you started wearing glasses.
瑞克
Hey, Rick.
我们一帮人放了学要去天鹅沙滩
A bunch of us are heading to Swan Beach after school.
想来吗
Wanna come?
当时我不知道艾丽克斯
Back then, I had no idea that Alex would end up
会喜欢上女生
playing for the other team, so to speak.
我只是很高兴她能赴约
I was just happy she showed up on the date.
你那个新妹妹有点奇怪
Your new sister's kinda weird.
接着发生了撞车
Then there was a crash.
卡拉
Kara!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
艾丽克斯
Alex!
艾丽克斯的妹妹毫发无损地逃生了
And Alex's kid sister walked away without a scratch.
同学们说那是肾上腺素的作用 但是
People at school said it was adrenaline, but, uh...
但是你不相信
But you didn't believe that.
我见过卡拉·丹弗斯不可思议的举动
I saw Kara Danvers do something amazing.
久久不能忘怀
And it stayed with me.
我知道卡拉住在纳欣诺市
I knew Kara was living in National City,
接着超女现身于纳欣诺市
and then Supergirl showed up in National City...
我把这两件事联♥系♥在一起 就知道是你了
I put two and two together. I knew it was you.
你遇到什么事了
What happened to you?
我记得艾丽克斯长水痘的时候
I remember when Alex had the chicken pox,
我自己一个人吃午饭
I was eating lunch by myself.
你还过来陪我吃饭
You came and sat with me.
我当时十四岁
I was 14.
我不像你们姐妹俩
And I didn't have the nice house
住着漂亮房♥子 拥有完美的家庭
or the perfect family that you and your sister had.
你以为我们生活得很轻松吗
You think we had it easy?
你根本不知道艾丽克斯为我牺牲了什么
You have no idea what Alex sacrificed for me.
也不清楚我经历的痛苦
Or what I was going through!
怎么 就因为你得隐藏超能力吗
Why, because you had to hide your superpowers?
我隐藏的可是淤青
I was hiding bruises!
你知道
Do you have any idea
你母亲每晚都骂你是垃圾
what it's like to have your mother tell you you're garbage
是何感受吗
every single night?
一说错话就皮带伺候
A belt whenever you had the wrong opinion?
后来我找到了救命稻草
And then I found a lifeline.
那就是我妈不让我见的父亲
A dad that my mom kept from me.
他从她手中救了我 带我搬离了米德维尔
And he saved me from her and he moved me away from Midvale.
虽然他一直举步维艰
And even though he was always struggling,
但却总能保证让我吃上饭
he always made sure there was food on the table
还给我凑够了大学的学费
and he got me enough money to go to college.
三年前 他被抓去坐牢 离开了我
And then three years ago, the state took him away from me.
你父亲杀了两个人 他认罪了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表