剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people I'm a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
当超人逮捕莱克斯
When Superman put Lex in jail,
我发誓要夺回家族企业
I vowed to take back my family's company.
让它成为正能量
Make it a force for good.
我要离开凯特科一段时间
I am taking a leave of absence from Catco.
我是全新的凯特
I am the new Cat.
史力柏·卡尔 这是卡拉·丹弗斯
Snapper Carr, meet Kara Danvers.
史力柏负责凯特科杂♥志♥的调查小组
Snapper will be running the investigative team at Catco Magazine.
他昨晚乘氪星的分离舱着陆
He landed on Earth last night in a Kryptonian pod.
我们不知道他是什么身份
We don't know who he is.
所以等你醒来 我一定陪在你身边
So when you wake up, I'll be here for you.
站住
Hold it right there!
不许动
Don't move!
不许动
Freeze!
超常活动调查部
我刚把氪星石都处理掉
I sure picked the wrong time
就闹出这种事
to get rid of all my Kryptonite.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 只是有点发抖 他在哪
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, just a little shaken. Where is he?
他跑到市里去了
He disappeared into the city.
这正是我不希望发生的
Which is just what I don't need.
总统马上就要访问本部了
A rogue Kryptonian on the loose
结果这时候却跑了个氪星人
just as the President is due for a visit.
等等 总统要来了吗
Wait, the President is coming here?
对 她希望在访问纳市期间参观超查部
Yeah, she wants to tour the DEO while she's in National City
签署《外星人赦免法》
to sign the Alien Amnesty Act.
太棒了 这条行政命令允许地球上的外星人
It's amazing, an executive order allowing aliens on Earth
走出黑暗地带 充分享受公民权利
to come out of the shadows and live as full citizens.
她这是在创造历史
She's making history.
我可不这么觉得 我认为她这么做是个错误
Not in my book, I think she's making a big mistake.
你怎么能说出这种话呢
Now, how can you of all people say that?
因为惨痛的经验告诉我
Because it's been my hard experience that
人类和外星人合不来
humans and aliens don't mix.
-那咱们俩呢 -咱们俩怎么了
- What about you and me? - What about us?
咱们可以变成人类的样子融入社会
We can look like them, we blend in,
但有很多外星人做不到
a lot of aliens can't.
而这个世界上的人们
And people in this world don't have
对与自己不同的人群 容忍♥度很低
much tolerance for others who look different.
我说这句话 既代表外星人
I say that as an alien and as someone
也代表我这身穿了十五年的黑人皮囊
who's worn the face of a black man for 15 years.
荣恩说得对
J'onn's right.
正义外星人的数量 我一只手就能数过来
I can count the number of good aliens I know on one hand,
只有三个
with two fingers to spare.
我很高兴总统跟你们俩的看法不同
Well, I'm just glad the President doesn't see things the way you two do.
-那你见到她的时候记得把这句话告诉她 -什么
- Well, you be sure to tell her that when you meet her. - What?
她希望纳欣诺市最受瞩目的外星人
She expects National City's highest-profile alien
去接机
to greet her on the tarmac.
我要跟总统见面
I'm meeting the President?
除非你太紧张了没法见她
Unless you're too nervous to do so.
紧张 怎么会
Nervous? No.
我
Me?
我不... 我叫不紧张
I'm not... u202dNo, I'm not nervous.
我怎么会紧张 对对对 我紧张死了
No, it's... Nervous? Yeah, yes, yeah, I'm really nervous.
我很紧张 那可是总统啊
I'm nervous! It's the President.
你将代表整个超查部
You'll be representing this entire organization.
我希望你能表现得专业一些
I expect you'll be professional.
是
Yes.
其实 跟你见面应该是她的荣幸才对
And for the record, she's the one who's lucky to meet you.
谢谢 我该做个发型吗
Thanks. Should I get a blow out?
天呐
Oh, dear God.
怎么了
What?
欢迎各位
Welcome, guys,
参加本次即将载入史册的编辑会议
to an editorial meeting for the history books.
我相信将来有一天 我们可以告诉下一代
I truly believe, one day we'll stand in front of our kids and tell them
我们见证了总统力挺所有个体权利的时刻
where we were when the President stood up for all individuals' rights.
无论他们来自哪个星球
Regardless of birth planet.
所以我们需要一条通栏标题 有什么想法吗
So, we need a banner headline. Thoughts?
咱们现在要想标题吗
We're going to stand here and pitch headlines?
那是这里的工作风格 史力柏
Well, that's kind of how it goes around here, Snapper.
不应该先想标题 奥尔森
You don't come up with a headline first, Olsen.
应该先出去找新闻题材
You go on the street first, find the news peg.
然后再想标题
The headline comes second.
凯特·格兰特
Well, Cat Grant...
泡芙公主是这么干的
Puff princess did it this way.
本末倒置 你已经说过了
Put the cart before the horse. You said that already.
你是想效仿你的前老板呢
Are you gonna be a pale carbon copy of your former boss
还是做个有影响力的新闻人
or are you gonna be a hard news man?
闯出自己的名声
Make your own mark.
好吧
Okay, um...
那咱们就先不管标题的事了
Let's take a pause on the headline then.
我们的首要任务是拿到总统的独家新闻
Our first priority is to get an exclusive with the President.
今天的其他新闻都不重要
Everything else today is icing.
我反而觉得其他新闻必不可少
I say everything else is bread and butter.
斯科普 打给美国劳工联合会
Scope, call the AFL
让他们就法案做出回应
for a response to the bill.
工会害怕合法外星人
Do the unions fear legal aliens
会涌入劳工市场 使工资降低吗
are gonna flood the labor market, lower wages?
美国工人如何看待与外星人竞争岗位的问题
How does the American worker feel about competing for jobs with aliens?
-好吧 明早 -艾迪森 采访国家疾控中心
- Fine, great. So next meeting... - Addison, on the CDC.
这些外星人会从其他星球
What bacteria and diseases
带来哪些细菌和疾病
are these aliens bringing from other planets?
有哪些医疗方案已经到位
What medical protocols are in place?
莫里斯 你去做人类利益的报道
Morris, you do the human-interest piece.
星球间的婚姻
"Inter-planetary marriage."
采访牧师 拉比 摩♥门♥教♥徒和一神普救派
Get quotes from priests, rabbis, Mormons, Unitarians.
-至于总统采访 -丹弗斯去做
- As for the POTUS interview... - Danvers is on that.
丹弗斯是新人 我们需要能一针见血的记者
Danvers is a rookie. We need someone hard-hitting.
相信我 她能一针见血
Believe me, she's hard-hitting.
相信我 我出拳的力道绝对不止见血
Trust me, I can pack a punch like you would not believe.
而且我等会还有可能会碰到总统
Plus I may or may not be running into the President later.
帕克 你去采访总统
Parker, you get POTUS.
丹弗斯 你采访莉娜·卢瑟
Danvers, you get Lena Luthor.
她哥哥因他反对外星人的论调而声名狼藉
Her brother is infamous for his anti-alien sentiments.
中午前交稿
The desk needs all your copy by noon,
你要是不想丢饭碗 就写得漂亮点
and if you want to keep your credentials, it better be clean.
抱歉 我得走了
Ah, sorry. I got to go.
超女要接见总统
Supergirl is meeting the President.
小事一桩
No biggie.
-能见总统简直太棒了 -你认识她吗
- It's pretty awesome, right? - Do you know her?
我们爱你 总统女士
还不认识 但是
No, no, not yet, but...
我敢说我们会相处得很好 对吧
I'm pretty sure we'll be cool. You know? Right?
-天呐 -快走
- Oh, my God. - Go!
当心
Watch out!
总统呢
So, where's the President now?
他们正把她送回超查部
They're taking her back to the DEO.
她人很好
She was... She was so nice.
而且很感谢我 她管我叫超女
And grateful, and she called me Supergirl.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表