剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Oh, well, this? No, I mean I don't know. I don't think so.
我们有特工
We have agents
密切监视更有可能的攻击途径
on the lookout on the more probable attack vectors.
那美联储呢 没得查了吗
So the Federal Reserve, that's a dead end?
暂时是的
Yeah, um... for-for now.
那好
Okay.
我要回去工作了 很高兴和你聊天
I'm gonna get back to work. Pleasure catching up with you, man.
好
Yeah, okay.
美联储
这座城市和英雄们都是怎么回事
What is it with this town and heroes?
好好玩吧
Have fun.
大家都出去 大家都出去
Everybody out! Everybody out!
快跑 出去 快
Run! Get out! Move!
快跑 快跑
Move! Move!
男式束身衣不是在十九世纪就过时了吗
I thought male corsets went out of style in the late 1800s.
没 我只是昨晚玩了会投篮
No, I was just shooting some hoops last night
伤到了肋骨
and bruised some ribs.
你真不会撒谎 奥尔森
You're a terrible liar, Olsen.
我黑进了昨晚被袭击的
So, I hacked into the security footage taken
美联储的安全监控录像
at the Federal Reserve that got attacked last night?
和我昨天告诉你的是同一个地方
The same place I told you about yesterday.
话说 你伪装得太"好"了
It's a great disguise, by the way.
-你在想什么呢 -你不会明白的
- What are you thinking, huh? - You wouldn't understand.
那请指教
Well, then, enlighten me.
因为我只看到一个疯子
Because all I see here is a crazy dude
拿着棒球棍 戴着滑雪面罩 一心求死
with a baseball bat and a ski mask and a death wish.
我当了一辈子的跟班
My whole life I've been a sidekick.
当我朋友身着披风
I have hidden behind my camera
成为英雄 拯救世人时
while my best friends wear capes,
我却躲在相机后
and they're heroes and they save people.
我想为这个世界出一份力
And I want to do something good for the world.
我觉得自己已经等得太久了
And I feel like I've waited too long already.
温
Winn,
你在超查部找到了适合你的工作
you found the work that you're supposed to do with the DEO.
我在这里没找到
I haven't, not here.
但我觉得那才是我想要的
But I feel like this is it.
我不想告诉你这个事实 但你并没有超能力
I hate to break it to you, dude, but you don't have superpowers.
我知道 但是我可以做好
I know, but I can do this.
我们可以做好
We can do this.
-你说"我们"吗 -是的 我们
- Was that... "We"? - Yes, we.
我是黑腰带级
I mean, I have a black belt.
你说得对 我没有超能力
And you're right. I don't have powers.
但是你...可以给我做件战衣
But you... you can make me a suit.
可以帮我造件武器
You can build me a weapon,
齐心协力就能弥补差距 帮帮我
and together we can level the playing field. Come on.
不行 不行 我做不到
Hmm, no. No. No! I can't do it.
-你帮过卡拉 -那不一样 知道吗
- You helped Kara. - There's a difference, okay.
她会飞 你只是长得高而已
She can fly. You're just tall.
眼睁睁看着我爸的相机被毁
You know, watching my dad's camera get destroyed...
让我想起了一件事
It reminded me of something.
他为了保卫国家而献出生命
He gave his life protecting this country.
如果我这么做 我就能纪念他
And if I do this, I can honor him.
或者你的结局会和他一样
Or you can end up just like him.
-温 -干什么
- Winn. - What?
无论你帮我与否 我会继续当那个
I'm gonna continue to be that crazy guy
拿着棒球棍 戴着滑雪面罩
with the baseball bat and the ski mask,
一心求死的疯子
with or without you.
詹姆斯 我们这样的人
James, guys like us,
是给人们提供信息的
we are here to-to give people information,
对吧 以知识来战斗
right? To fight with knowledge.
这没什么好丢脸的
There is no shame in that, man.
你得好好想一想
You gotta think this through.
你会害死自己的
You're gonna get yourself killed.
甜甜圈
A donut?
你从来不在中午吃甜食 你怎么了
You never eat sugar in the middle of the day. What's wrong?
我有些事情想不通
I'm feeling confused about something.
你刚刚的脚步很沉重 你没事吧
Your steps were exceptionally stompy just now. You all right?
从何说起呢
Where do I start?
马克今天差点被炒鱿鱼了
Mark almost got fired today.
-谁 -马克 迈克 蒙·艾尔
- Who? - Mark, uh... Mike. Mon-El.
他完全不把这份工作当回事
He doesn't take his job seriously, at all.
就像他从来没工作过一样
It's really like he's never worked a day in his life.
他来自别的星球
Well, he's from a different planet.
我也来自别的星球
I'm from a different planet,
而刚到这里的时候
and I had to deal with the awkwardness
还得面对上七年级的尴尬
of seventh grade when I first got here.
我帮他获得了新的身份
I-I helped him get a new identity.
帮他找到了实习工作
I-I helped him get an internship.
甚至帮他弄了一副眼镜来做掩饰
I... I even got him a new pair of glasses for a disguise
免得他想要穿上披风
in case he wants to put on a cape
像我一样去帮人
and help people the way I do.
他要什么有什么 然而 他却还是一团糟
He has everything he needs, and yet, he's still a disaster.
这就是问题症结了
Well, that's the problem.
眼镜吗 那我可以拿回来
What, the glasses? I can take those back
但我觉得这不会让事情有所改变
but I don't think it's gonna make any difference.
坐下来
Sit.
在你刚来到我们家时
When you first arrived at our house,
我想 我终于有个妹妹了
I thought, "Finally, I have a sister."
-外星人妹妹 -甚至更好
- An alien sister. - Even better.
但我还是希望你像我一样
But I still wanted you to be just like me.
和我做同样的事
To do everything that I did.
所以我拉你去看科学展览
So I dragged you out to science fairs.
那些真的很无聊
Those were so boring.
逼你看恐怖电影
Made you watch scary movies.
经典怀旧的浪漫喜剧哪里不好看呢
What do you have against a good old romantic comedy?
强迫你听我喜欢的音乐
Forced you to listen to the music that I liked.
你喜欢朋克摇滚的时候 还真是奇怪
Yeah, your punk-rock phase was very strange.
但是最终 我放弃了
But finally, I let it go.
让你做自己的事 找到自己的爱好
Let you do your own thing, find your own hobbies,
听你喜欢的奇怪音乐
listen to your own weird music.
首先 超级男孩一点也不奇怪
Uh, NSync, first of all, is not weird.
其次 他们超棒的
And second of all, they are amazing.
蒙·艾尔不是你 正如你不是我
Mon-El is not you. Just like you're not me.
适合你的并不一定适合他
So what works for you might not work for him.
人们必须找到适合自己的事
You know, people just have to figure out what works for them.
了解自己的内心
Know who they are inside.
自己所追求的目标
What they're meant to be.
你是说我给他安排的工作
So you're saying, the job,
毛衣和眼镜有点太过分了吗
the sweater and the glasses are a bit too much?
不是每个人都像你这么适合多色菱形花纹
Not everyone can rock argyle like you do.
天呐 你是来找我聊你的事
Oh, God. You came here wanting to talk to me about something
我却不停地在说
and I haven't shut my mouth.
抱歉 是什么事 怎么了
I'm sorry. What is it? What's wrong?
我
I...
-她怎么来了 -谁
- What is she doing here? - Who?
莉娜 你好 请进
Lena, hi. Come on in.
抱歉一直来打扰你
I'm sorry to keep dropping in on you. It's...
我认识你
Hey, I know you.
你救过我
You saved my life.
我是联调局艾丽克斯·丹弗斯特工
Special Agent Alex Danvers, FBI.
她是我姐姐
She's my sister.
这座城市比想象中还要小
This city's smaller than I thought.
其实也许你们俩都能帮我
Well, actually, maybe you can both help me. Um...
还记得我上周为你提供了
You remember, I told you about that
那个破搏击俱乐部的信息吗
stupid fight club last week?
这次我想请你帮个忙
Now it's my turn to ask for a favor.
任何事 尽管说
Anything. Shoot.
我需要联♥系♥超女
I need to get in touch with Supergirl.
我还真不习惯被人召唤
I'm not used to being summoned.
我答应你的事我做到了
I held up my end of the bargain.
现在人们怕死这些武器了
People are afraid of these weapons.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表