剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I'm gonna talk to Maggie and see
看看她是否从他那问出了什么
if she's got anything else out of him.
玛吉呢
Where... where's Maggie?
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
带你去见你儿子
Taking you to your son.
快走
Move it.
-枪不错啊 -是我女朋友的
- Nice gun. - It's my girlfriend's.
玛吉 你知道艾丽克斯不会希望你这么做的
Maggie, you know Alex wouldn't want you to do this.
我只想把她活着救回来
All I care about is getting her back alive.
你说得对 有时说话没用
You were right, sometimes words don't work.
有时拳脚也没用
Sometimes punching doesn't either.
她刚见完你儿子 她一天都跟他在一起
She just came from your son. She was with him all day,
想要改变他 让他明白
trying to turn him, make him understand.
你知道你儿子一直说些什么词吗
You know what kind of words your son's been using?
比如说 拯救和爱
Words like "rescue", and "love".
他说他想拯救你 就像你拯救他那样
He says he wants to rescue you, like you rescued him.
但如果他杀了艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
But if he kills Alex Danvers,
他永远也得不到救赎
he'll never be rescued.
他余下的一辈子都得背负这一点
He'll have to live with that for the rest of his life.
那就是他的地狱
And that'll be his hell.
你这辈子做了很多坏事
Now, you've done a lot of bad things in your life,
但你做了一件可以引以为豪的事
but you've done one thing you can be proud of.
你是位父亲
You were a father.
一位好父亲
A good one.
在你儿子最艰难的时候 你陪在他身边
You were there for your son during the toughest time of his life,
所以你现在要再做一次
and that's what you need to do again now.
如果他杀了她
If he kills her,
你这辈子所做的唯一一件好事
you will have failed at the one good thing
就会失败
you've done with your life.
尽到做父亲的本分吧
Be a father now.
-她没时间了 -拜托 拜托
- She's out of time. - Please, please,
他会把她带去什么地方吗
is there anywhere he would have taken her?
有一个地方
There's one place.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
艾丽克斯
Alex!
艾丽克斯
Alex!
艾丽克斯
Alex!
-感谢上帝 她没事 -她没事 没事
- Thank God. She's okay. - She's all right. She's all right.
-你坚持下来了 -我坚持下来了
- You held on. - I held on.
喂
Hey, you.
你没事吧
You okay?
还问我有没有事 你开玩笑吗
Am I okay? Are you kidding?
用海豹特遣队裤子做救生衣那招
That was really clever, with the whole Navy Seal thing
真的很聪明 那是什么鬼
with your pants. What was that?
我知道我得多争取几分钟
Well, I knew I just had to buy a couple seconds.
我就知道你会来
I knew you were coming.
-你之前没让我说完 但是我 -什么
- You didn't let me finish before, but I, um... - What?
-我现在真的必须说出来 -艾丽克斯
- I just really have to say it now. - Alex...
没事的 没事的
Just... it's okay, it's okay.
好
Okay.
你说的那些第一次
Those firsts that you talked about...
我全都希望和你一起经历
I want to have them all with you.
我想一直跟你经历各种第一次
I never want to stop having firsts with you.
我爱你 玛吉·索耶
I love you, Maggie Sawyer.
我爱你 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
I love you, Alex Danvers.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
她不愿在床上休息
She refused to stay in bed.
-你真的没事吗 -我没事
- Are you sure you're all right? - I'm all right.
我就知道你会没事
I knew you'd be fine.
你做得很好 艾丽克斯
You did good, Alex.
你也是 玛吉
You too, Maggie.
只是做了你教我做的事
Just doing what you taught me to do.
你没死啊
You survived.
你不准和她说话
Oh, you do not get to talk to her.
你要拿他怎么样
What are you going to do to him?
尽我的职责 保护超女和超查部的身份
My job. Protect the identity of Supergirl and the DEO.
-你要消除他的记忆吗 -你反对吗
- You're gonna mind-wipe him? - Do you object?
不 只是在你这么做之前...
No. Just... before you do...
一定要让他记得这一拳
just make sure he remembers that.
会的
Will do.
-我要谢谢你 -谢我什么
- I need to thank you. -Thank me? For what?
我之前很害怕失去她 没好好思考
I was so afraid of losing her that I wasn't thinking.
-我差点... -是的 但是你做得对
- And I almost... - Yeah, but you did the right thing.
全是你的功劳
And that was all you.
我所做的只是提醒你
All I did was remind you of everything
你一直在告诉我的道理
you've been telling me the whole time.
咱们俩合作得很不错 不是吗
You and me made a pretty good team, didn't we?
我们俩都爱她
Well, we both love her.
是的
Yeah.
什么 不 来抱抱
What? No, get in here.
我要接个电♥话♥
Oh, I gotta get this.
莉娜 很抱歉之前没法和你聊
Lena, hey. I'm sorry I couldn't talk earlier.
不不 没事的 我只是打来看看你怎么样
No, no, it's okay. I was just calling to check up on you.
你之前好像很难过
You sounded upset.
-事情过去了 -那就好
- It worked out. - Good.
下周六一起吃早午餐吧 我知道一个地方
Hey, brunch next Saturday? I know a place.
好主意
Yeah, that sounds great.
只是这次真的不要点甘蓝菜了
Just, uh, no kale this time, uh, for real.
你之前打来问我的建议吗
Oh, and you called for some advice?
-问题解决了 -好
- Yeah, yeah, I figured it out. - Okay.
-好 拜 -拜
- Okay. Bye. - Bye.
准备好改变世界了吗
Ready to change the world?
早就准备好了
You have no idea.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表