剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》本季前情回顾
This season on Supergirl...
-带你装逼 -带你飞
- Up, up? - And away.
我叫梅根·摩斯 我是火星最后的女儿
My name is M'gann M'orzz. I'm the last daughter of Mars.
你是个白火星人
You're a White Martian?
我想要成为你的朋友
I wanted to be your friend.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
我要回火星了
I'm going back to Mars.
再见 火星小姐
Goodbye, Miss Martian.
神秘外星人来自达克萨姆星
So, our mystery alien is from Daxam.
是氪星的姊妹星
It's a sister world to Krypton.
-我叫蒙·艾尔 -达克萨姆星还在
- My name is Mon-El. - Daxam is still there,
但已经是一片废土了
but it's a wasteland.
我想做超级英雄
I wanna be a superhero.
我想帮你 保护这个世界
I wanna help you, keep the world spinning.
我这辈子从未感受到这样的感情
I've never felt like this about... About anyone.
我和卡拉在约会 这太棒了
Kara and I are dating. Yes, it's awesome.
这两位是我父母
These are my parents,
达克萨姆星的瑞亚王后和拉尔·甘德国王
Queen Rhea and King Lar Gand of Daxam.
我不会再做你们的王子了
I'm done being your Prince.
氪星夺走了我的一切
Krypton has taken everything from me.
-我们会将这事抛之脑后 -不会的
- We will move on. - We won't.
你背叛了我 亲爱的
You betrayed me, my love.
谢谢你过来看我 妈
Thanks for stopping by, Mom.
欢迎来到全新的达克萨姆星
Welcome to New Daxam.
我是凯特·格兰特
It's Cat Grant.
我离开了一段时间
I've been away for a while,
但是我回来了
but I'm back.
你真以为你会赢
You really thought you'd won.
超人
Superman?
这里是我的星球
This is my planet.
这些是我的同胞
These are my people.
我不会让你伤害他们
And I will not let you harm them.
你对他做了什么
What have you done to him?
我告诉过你 氪星人曾在我的星球上
I once told you that my planet was riddled
尸横遍野
with the corpse of yours.
但从天空倾泻而下的不仅有绿氪星石
But not only Green Kryptonite rained down from the skies.
除了单纯地削弱你们的超能力之外
There are so many more ways to harm your kind
伤害你们种族的方法还有许多
than to simply weaken you.
银氪星石
Silver Kryptonite.
你堂弟跟你很像
Your cousin is so much like you.
鲁莽 愚蠢
Reckless, stupid.
奋不顾身地冲入危险境地
Barreling headfirst into danger.
没有比这更好的陷阱了
I couldn't have set a better trap if I tried.
卡
Kal?
是我 卡拉
It's me, Kara!
他看到的不是你
Oh, he doesn't see you.
而是他的死对头
He sees his worst enemy.
这里不欢迎你 佐德
You should have stayed away, Zod.
你将陈尸在我脚下 卡·艾尔
Your carcass will lie dead at my feet, Kal-El.
地球人也将对我俯首称臣
And the people of this planet will kneel before me!
卡 听我说
Kal, listen to me.
你是他的死对头 超女
You're his mortal enemy, Supergirl.
是他最惧怕的人
The person he fears most.
你将夺走他的一切
You will take everything from him,
所以他这次不会心慈手软
so, this time, he will not hesitate.
这次 他将捍卫自己的星球
This time, he will protect his planet.
-这次 -我要让你永无还手之力
- This time... - I'll stop you forever.
别害怕
Don't be afraid!
我将摧毁你的世界
I will destroy your world.
离他们远点
Stay away from them!
大家冷静
Everybody stay calm!
赶紧撤离
Keep moving!
这边走 各位
Right this way, folks!
那是什么 大炮吗
What is that, the cannon?
不 是其他东西
No, it's something else.
超查部系统收到了来自纳欣诺市中心的
The DEO system registered a major Kryptonite signature
强大氪星石信♥号♥♥
in downtown National City.
天呐 是卡拉
Oh, my God. Kara.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我会杀掉你所有的心爱之人
I will kill everyone you love!
你要反抗
You have to fight it!
没事 我来救你了 有我在
It's okay, I got you. I'm here.
有我在
I'm here.
咱们在这里再多待一会好吗
Let's just stay here a little while longer, okay?
待多久
How long?
待到明天
Until tomorrow.
好吧 那就明天
Okay, woman of tomorrow.
你一直戴着这个 好漂亮
You always wear this. It's... It's beautiful.
-这是我母亲的 -是吗
- You know, it was my mother's. - Really?
嗯 是我离开氪星的那天她给我的
Yeah, she gave it to me the day I left Krypton.
我眼睁睁看着小卡·艾尔飞入太空
I had just watched little Kal-El launch into space.
我们的世界正在她周围坍塌
Our world was falling apart around her,
即便是在那种情境下
and even in the middle of that,
她仍然注视着我 微笑着说
she looked at me and smiled and said,
只要我戴着这个 就永远不会孤单
as long as I had this, I would never be alone.
她会出现在我的梦里
She'd be with me in my dreams.
我知道咱们不能待上一整天
I know we can't stay all day,
不过再多待一会 好吗
but let's just stay a little while longer, please?
可是卡拉 你并不在这里
But, Kara, you're not here.
什么
What?
你在堡垒里
You're in the fortress.
你没事了
Hey, hey, you're okay.
发生了什么
What happened?
你晕过去又醒了过来
Well, you passed out and then you woke up,
带我们飞过来之后又晕了过去
flew us here and you passed out again.
-慢点 -我感觉...
- Easy... - I feel like...
被超人揍了
Like you got punched by Superman?
-不止一次 -嗯
- Repeatedly. - Yeah.
卡
Kal!
卡拉
Kara?
发生了什么
What happened?
那个棋盘在卢瑟家传了好几代了
That chessboard's been in the Luthor family for generations.
你来做什么
Did you come here to yell at me
为我没有善待传家宝而斥责我
for not treating the family heirlooms with respect,
还是拿外面发生的事情怪罪我
or to blame me for what's happening outside?
你怎么能让那个女人给骗了呢
How could you let that woman deceive you?
我教你要有科学家精神
I taught you to be a scientist.
质疑一切
To question everything.
不 你教会我的是质疑自己
No, what you taught me was to doubt myself.
去别处寻找认可
To look for validation elsewhere,
以至于当我遇到第一位
so much that I was willing to take it
愿意认可我的导师 我就信了
from the first mentor that offered it to me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的 莉娜
I am, Lena.
你来监狱探望我的时候
When you came to visit me in jail,
我真的想做个更合格的母亲
I honestly wanted to be a better mother to you.
但每当我有机会
But every time I've had the opportunity
在你和其他事物之间选择时
to choose you over something else...
我都没有选你
I've chosen something else.
恭喜你 这辈子第一次说了实话
Well, congratulations on saying the first honest thing in your life.
我为了正当的理由
I have justified the worst behavior
做了不堪之事
for the best of causes.
但我是对的
But I was right.
威胁真的存在
The threat was real.
但也许我不该选你哥哥来阻止它
But maybe I backed the wrong child to stop it.
你打造的传送门
The transmat portal you created...
非常棒 莉娜
That was brilliant, Lena.
既然你能搞定传送门
And if you could do that with the portal,
也许你也能搞定这个
maybe you could do something with this.
这是从莱克斯的保管库里拿的吗
Is that from Lex's vault?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表