剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
and then I feel warm for a minute.
-你受到了惊吓 莉娜 -我不知道
- You're in shock, Lena. - I don't know.
失去某人会对我们家人产生奇怪的影响
Loss does strange things to my family,
而我失去过很多人
and I've lost a lot of people.
你是不会失去我的
Well, you're not gonna lose me.
我想当我恢复感觉之后
I think when I feel things again,
我会感到非常害怕
I'm gonna be very, very afraid...
害怕自己可能成为的那个人
of the person I might be.
你不必害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
陪在你身边
I'm not going anywhere.
你保证吗
Promise?
我永远都会是你的朋友
I will always be your friend.
我永远都会保护你
And I will always protect you.
我保证
I promise.
怎么样
What up?
很好
Yeah? All right.
那个
So, uh...
第四街和主街交叉口
We have got a black and white cat
有只花猫困在树上了
stuck up a tree, 4th and Main. Boom!
温
Winn...
莱拉的事我很遗憾
Uh, I'm sorry about what happened with Lyra.
三个人太挤了
Yeah, well, three's a crowd, right?
我本来可以用不同的方式来处理这件事
You know, I could have handled it differently.
我本该先给她设定一些基本原则
I should have laid down some ground rules for her first.
好吧
Okay.
我已经有段时间没有交到好朋友了
It's been a while since I had a best friend.
你就像是我弟弟
You're my brother.
在克拉克之后 我还未有过这种感觉
And I haven't felt like that since Clark.
与你合作让我很开心
And working with you, it makes me happy.
我也是
Me, too.
但是你知道
But you know, um...
哥们 莱拉也让我开心
Dude, so does Lyra.
说了这么多...
With that said...
你怎么来了
Hey! Hey, what are you doing here?
詹姆斯邀请我加入
James invited me.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你真的想帮助别人吗
Do you really want to help people?
大多数时候
Most days.
好吧 那你要一切听我指挥
Okay, then you're going to listen to everything that I say.
我没问题
Sounds good to me.
好了
Now,
我听说有猫困在树上了
what's this I hear about a cat stuck up in a tree?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
她在说笑吧
She's kidding, right?
我不知道
You know, I am not sure.
泰斯马克女士 我的丹麦酥呢
Ms. Tessmacher! Where's my Danish?
我第一个成功的烘焙项目
My first successful baking venture.
丹麦酥 新鲜出炉
Danish, fresh from the oven.
其实诀窍在于海盐 因为...
The trick is, uh, sea salt, actually, because, uh...
海盐能更好地和面团融合在一起
Sea salt can incorporate better with the dough.
我还不知道你喜欢做烘焙
I didn't know you like to bake.
你不了解我的地方多着呢 丹弗斯
There's a lot about me you don't know, Danvers.
我也有东西要给你
I got you something, too.
谢谢你没让杰克名誉扫地
Thank you for not dragging Jack through the mud.
看看署名行
Look at the byline.
你把我的名字写在署名行
You put my name in the byline?
你采访那个举报人
Your interview with that whistleblower
帮我们抢在其他各大新闻机构之前
was instrumental in our scoop of every other major
拿到了独家新闻
news organization out there.
你
You, uh...
你做得很好 丹弗斯
You did good, Danvers.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我要提前开始准备明天的封面
Um, I'm gonna get a jump start on tomorrow's cover.
好的 那我先走了
Right, uh, yeah, I'll get out of here.
所以发表了与我共同署名的文章之后
Oh, so now that you share a byline with me,
你就优秀得不需要加班了吗
you're too good to work late?
可是我不是...
But I thought...
我说了你做得很好 丹弗斯
I just said you did a good job, Danvers.
你没放弃
You didn't give up,
即使在举报人遇害的时候
even when that whistleblower got killed.
无论风险有多大 你都勇于追求真♥相♥
You weren't afraid to pursue the truth, no matter what the risk.
我们需要更多这样的记者
And we need more reporters like that.
更多和你一样在乎真♥相♥的记者
More reporters like you, who care about the truth.
那我又能回来上班了吗
So I have my job back?
除非你在考虑经营快餐车
Unless you're thinking of starting a food truck.
千万别经营快餐车
Don't start a food truck.
我去给咱们买♥♥咖啡
I'll go get us coffee.
莉娜·卢瑟
Lena Luthor.
我现在谁都不想见
I'm not seeing anyone right now.
我听说了你同事 斯菲尔先生的遭遇
I heard about your colleague, Mr. Spheer.
非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫瑞亚
My name is Rhea.
我想和你做笔生意
I have a business proposition for you.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表