剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
不过我有个母亲
Though I had a mother,
她没有那么体贴 那不是我们的风格
she wasn't warm, that's not our way,
但她很关心我
but she cared for me.
我知道的
I know she did.
在今天之前 我一直忘记了那种感觉
And I'd forgotten that feeling until now...
那种有家的感觉
What it feels like to have a family.
这也使得告别很艰难
Which is what makes this so hard.
我要回火星了
I'm going back to Mars.
为什么
Why?
那里一定有我这样想法的人
There must be other voices like mine.
会有白火星人渴望改变 并能够改变
White Martians who have the desire and the capacity to change,
不愿被我们种族的仇恨定义
who don't want to be defined by the hatred of our kind,
只是需要一点助力去做正确的事
but just need a push to do the right thing.
你一着陆 他们会就杀了你
They could kill you as soon as you land.
也许吧 但如果我不去尝试
Maybe, but if I don't try,
他们会一直追捕我 你知道的
they're never going to stop hunting me. You know that's true.
你告诉了我什么是挺身而出
You've shown me what it is to stand up and fight.
这恰恰是我要做的
And that's exactly what I'm going to do.
请告诉我你理解
Please tell me you understand.
亲爱的 我真为你高兴
Oh, darling. I'm so happy for you.
宝贝 这是不是很棒
Honey, isn't this terrific?
抵地生日快乐
Happy Earth birthday.
看 那里有个"卡"字
Look, there's a "K."
好吧
Well...
来吧 吹蜡烛
Go ahead. Blow it out.
轻点
Gently!
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
玛吉有没有生气你错过了音乐会
Was Maggie mad that you missed the concert?
幸好我有个善解人意的女朋友
Well, luckily, I have a girlfriend that understands
她明白致命外星人围攻
when deadly aliens besiege
我的工作地点时 那是首要任务
my place of work, that takes precedence.
我很高兴大家都安然无恙
Yeah, I'm glad everyone is okay.
那个最后的白火星人 天啊
That last White Martian... Oof!
首先 它真是把你模仿得惟妙惟肖
First of all, boy, did it do a good impression of you,
其次 你去的正是时候
and second, you got there just in time.
说到那个白火星人
Uh, speaking of that White Martian, um...
当它装成我的模样
When it was me,
你们聊天了吗
did you have a conversation?
因为我有这些记忆 就像是
Because I have these memories. They're like a...
就像做了个梦 梦里我们聊了聊
Almost like a dream, that we talked.
但我不太确定那是否发生过
But I'm not really sure if that was real.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
所以我没疯掉
Yeah. So I'm not crazy?
没有
Nope.
我猜想如果白火星人的联结足够强大
I guess if the White Martian's bond is strong enough,
心灵感应是双向的
the telepathy goes both ways.
我也这么想的
Yeah. I guess so.
卡拉
Kara.
我永远不会离开你
I'm not ever going anywhere.
我保证
I promise.
我和玛吉在一起
Just because I'm with Maggie,
并不意味着我和你不在一起
it doesn't mean I'm not with you...
-永远 -我知道 我
- Always. - I know. I...
我精心安排
I guess I made those big plans
是因为我想让今天很特别
because I wanted the day to be extra special.
我感觉你渐行渐远
I felt you were slipping away.
我永远不会离开你
I'm not. Ever.
但这是你精心安排的唯一原因吗
But is that the only reason you made such big plans?
你的意思是
What do you mean?
有时候 我们生活中
Look, sometimes, you know, in our life,
当一件事特别困扰人的时候
when one part is really confusing,
我们会更加关注其他事情
we will pour way more attention than necessary into another.
你和蒙·艾尔谈话时
And, you know, you looked a bit
显得有点不知所措
overwhelmed when you talked to Mon-El.
所以也许你精心安排和我一起过生日
So, maybe the reason that you made such big plans with me
是因为你就可以不去想
was so that you didn't have to think about
你对他的真实感情
how you actually feel about him.
我跟他说了我对他的感觉
I told him how I feel.
你觉得那是真话吗
Mmm-hmm. And you really believe that?
他很复杂
He's complicated.
但这不仅是他的问题 还有我
But it's not just about him, it's about me.
每当我付出真心 都没好结果
Every time I put myself out there, it backfires.
我不想再发生那种事 太冒险了
I don't want it to happen again, it's too risky.
我最近也刚好在感情生活上
You know, I happened to have taken a rather big
迈出了很冒险的一步
romantic risk recently.
而我得说...
And I gotta say...
很值得
It pays off.
也许他值得一试
Maybe he's worth a shot.
阿马克的飞船在近地轨道
Armek's ship is in low-Earth orbit.
我可以从这里传送上去
I can transmat up to it from here.
你会告诉酒吧的人吗
Will you tell them at the bar?
我会告诉他们 你走了
I will let them know that you're going away.
荣恩 关于你之前的话...
J'onn, about what you said before...
我不该那么说
I shouldn't have said anything.
实在是太不恰当了
It was totally inappropriate.
我也感觉得到
I feel it, too.
已经有一段时间了 我只是不...
I have for a while. I just didn't...
不懂怎么回事
know what it was.
我刚过了这辈子最危险的一晚
I've just had one of the hardest nights of my life,
而且将要踏上一条有去无回的路
and I'm heading into something I probably won't survive,
可和你站在一起
but standing here with you,
我感觉一切都会没事的
I feel like everything's going to be okay.
你永远地改变了我
You have changed me forever.
再见 荣恩
Goodbye, J'onn.
再见 火星小姐
Goodbye, Miss Martian.
我不敢相信
I couldn't even believe it.
有种叫邓卡鲁[蛋糕]的东西 你听说过吗
There's a thing called a Dunkaroo. Have you ever heard of this?
-没有 -那...
- No. - It's...
卡拉
Kara!
迈克
Mike...
-伊芙 你好 -你好
- Eve! Hi. - Hi.
真有趣 迈克 你居然在这里
It's so funny, Mike, that you're here.
我还打算晚点给你打电♥话♥聊聊的 但...
I was going to call you later to talk about something, but...
你们俩要去哪里吗
Um... Are you two headed somewhere?
吃午餐
Lunch.
-一起吗 -对
- Together? - Yep.
很好 真是太好了
That's great. That's really great.
糟糕
Oh. Shoot!
我把手♥机♥留在桌上了
You know, I left my cell phone at my desk.
-马上回来 -行
- I'll be right back. - Sure.
我听说发生在超查部的事了 都没大碍吧
Hey, I heard what happened at the DEO. Is everything okay?
好吧 我...
Oh, well, I've...
我第一次遇到这种情况 但大家都没事
I've never seen anything like it, but everyone's fine.
好
Good.
好 那就好
Good. Good. All right.
所以你们俩一起 是去约会吗
So, is that together, like on a date?
对 毕竟你拒绝了我
Yeah. I mean, you rejected me.
所以也该往前看了 对吧
So it's time to move on, right?
没错
Right.
转变得还挺快
That was a pretty quick turnaround.
没错 这么说也对
Uh, yes. Yes, I guess that is true, um...
不能停下寻找真爱的脚步 对吧
Gotta swipe right till you find the one. Right?
-不是小孩才这么说吗 -应该是的
- Isn't that what the kids say? - As you should.
你说有些事想找我谈谈吗
Hey, you, uh... You said you wanted to talk about something?
还是...
Or was it...
好了
Ready!
没 没事了
It's... No, it's fine.
你们俩约会愉快
You guys have a good date.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表