剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people I'm a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
他需要输血 需要输你的血
He needs a blood transfusion. From you.
-输我的血 -绿火星人的血
- My blood? - The blood of a Green Martian.
你是谁
Who are you?
守护者
Guardian.
我不该和刚刚出柜的人交往
I shouldn't get involved with someone who's just fresh off the boat.
我会在你身边支持你的 但是以朋友的身份
I'm here for you, but as a friend.
卡德摩斯欢迎你
Welcome to Cadmus.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为你的死期到了
Because it's time for you to die.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
24小时前
这个地方
This place is...
好有异域情调
Exotic.
对于一个招待外星人的酒吧来说
You know, for a place that caters to aliens,
这里的鸡翅好吃到爆
they have some pretty good chicken wings.
你怎么你知道那是鸡肉
How do you know that's chicken?
装甲车系列抢劫案中最新的一起
The latest in a series of armored truck robberies
于昨晚得到制止
was thwarted last night
纳欣诺市最新的犯罪斗士挺身而出 表明了立场
when National City's newest crime fighter took a stand.
新来的 好吧
The new guy. Of course.
守护者 你不是说他帮了你的忙吗
Guardian? I thought you said he helped you.
虽说是这样
He did...
-但是 -但是
- But? - But, I don't know,
我只是觉得纳市
I just don't think the city
不该这么轻易地相信他
should be putting its trust in him so quickly.
他阻止的那起装甲车抢劫案
Well, I mean the armored truck robbery
可不是闹着玩的
that he stopped wasn't a joke.
他可是三打一呢
Apparently, it was, like, three versus one.
我并不是否认他的成绩
I didn't say he wasn't impressive.
我只是说 我不确定他是否值得信任
I just said I didn't know if he's trustworthy.
你看他哪里不顺眼
Well, what do you have against the guy?
首先 为什么要戴面具呢
Ah, well, for starters, why wear a mask?
既然光明磊落
Why cover your face
为什么要把脸遮起来呢 我就不戴面具
when you're on the up and up? I don't wear a mask.
我得替他说句话
I will say this about the guy.
他这样很上相
He photographs well.
他的战衣很上相
Like, well, his suit does.
他肯定有个搭档
I bet he's working with a partner.
为什么 你为什么这么说
Why? Why would you say that?
三号♥坏蛋在你正后方
Whoa, bad guy number three at your six!
用盾牌挡住他 倒数三 二 一
He is gonna need some shield in three, two, one.
我真喜欢这种铿锵声
I love it when they go clang.
-接下来是什么 -芬利公园里的暴露狂
- So what's next? - Flasher in Finley Park?
还是算了吧
Uh, hard pass.
我是说 在任何情况下
I'm just saying, in every situation,
守护者似乎都能先人一步
Guardian seems to be one step ahead.
所以他肯定有助手
That screams sidekick.
助手
Sidekick?
好吧 就算这家伙真的有同伴
Okay, so if, if this guy actually had a number two,
我觉得他们俩也是平等的
I think they would actually be more equals.
我堂弟就曾经跟一名义警合作过
My cousin worked with a vigilante once.
他有成堆的装置和守护程序
Tons of gadgets, Lots of demons.
义警都是疯子
I mean, vigilantes are nuts.
或许你只是怕有人跟你竞争
Or maybe you are just afraid of the competition.
不不不 艾丽克斯 你同意我的看法吧
No. No. No. No. Alex, you agree with me, right?
他的面具和变♥声♥器♥都很奇怪
I mean, masks, the voice changer thing, it's weird.
很奇怪
It's weird.
丹弗斯
Danvers!
有段日子没见了 你还好吗
Hi. It's been a hot minute. How are you?
嗯 我很好
Yeah. Good. Good, yeah.
各位 这是玛吉
Uh, everybody, this is Maggie.
玛吉 这是我的朋友们
Maggie, this is, um, everybody.
詹姆斯 温和卡拉
James, Winn and Kara.
你就是她妹妹
Oh! The sister!
艾丽克斯跟我讲了好多关于你的事情
Oh, I've heard so much about you from Alex.
我也听说了不少你的事情
And I've heard all about you.
能跟你借一步说话吗
Um, can I borrow you a minute?
好
Yeah.
你一直都不回我的电♥话♥
Hey, so, you haven't returned any of my calls.
我很担心你
I've been worried about you.
我一直在忙工作
Oh, I've been working.
好吧 最近肯定有好多逍遥法外的外星人
Right. Must have been a lot of rogue aliens at large.
一直都有
There always are.
听着
Listen, I...
我只想知道我们之间没有芥蒂
I just wanted to make sure things were okay with us.
因为咱们上次见面的时候 事情变得有点...
Because the last time we saw each other, things got a little, uh,
复杂
you know, like, complicated.
我不知道 我以为说的很明白了
I don't know. I thought they were pretty straightforward.
我是刚出柜的人
I'm fresh off the boat.
不是你的菜
That's not your thing.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
我喜欢你 艾丽克斯 只是情况有点复杂
Yeah, I like you, Alex. It's just, you know, the situation.
-并不是针对你 -我也没这么觉得
-It's nothing personal. -No, I didn't think it was.
好吧
Okay. Good.
还是朋友吧
Still friends?
当然
Of course.
好的
Yeah.
-你还好吧 -我还好
-You okay? -Yeah, I'm good.
蒙·艾尔跑哪去了
So, where is Mon-El?
他还在这里生活吗
I mean, doesn't he practically live at this place?
你知道他的 他大概在达拉的公♥寓♥
Oh, knowing him? He's probably at Darla's apartment
伊芙的公♥寓♥ 或者和那个金发妹在一起
or Eve's apartment or with that blond Valeronian.
形容男荡♥妇♥的那个词是什么
What's the word for a male floozy?
达克萨姆星人
A Daxamite?
至少他在地球上玩得开心
Well, at least he's having fun on Earth.
如果你能告诉我为什么抓我来这儿
If you could just tell me why I'm here,
我保证那会是个不错的开场白
I promise it would be a good conversation starter.
好吧 我放弃
Okay. I give up.
你最喜欢哪支棒球队
What's your favorite baseball team?
是那个有篮筐
That's the one with the hoop
大个子们上下拍球的运动 对吧
and the tall guys bouncing the ball, right?
求偶戒指
Oh. A courtship ring.
我才知道
You know, I've just learned that
这里有一个存在已久的交♥配♥仪式
there is a long-standing mating ritual here
如果你喜欢谁 就该给她戴上戒指
where if you like it, you should've put a ring on it.
显然你在这个领域取得了成功
Clearly you've been successful in this arena. So...
但是以你的长相来说 她不会有多漂亮
But from the looks of you, she can't be that pretty.
这个星球上管丑女叫什么
What do you call ugly women on this planet?
猫吗 不是 狗吧...
Is it cats? No, dogs...
别以为你很重要 我不会开枪打你
Don't think you're so important that I won't shoot you.
不必继续看你的丑脸 也算是解脱了
Well, that would be a relief from staring at your ugly face.
这么快就要走吗
Leaving so soon?
-荣恩 -蒙·艾尔 离开这儿
-J'onn! -Mon-El. Get out of here.
如果你想让你的朋友活命
If you want your friend to live,
我建议你别听他的并且后退
I suggest you don't listen to him and stand down.
别听她的 快跑
Don't listen to her. Run!
不
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表