剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我以为我能受得了那么多糖 但我不能
I thought I could handle that amount of sugar, but I cannot.
错已铸成 我很抱歉
Things were said, and I apologize.
-原谅你了 -是我的错
- You're forgiven. - ?It's my fault.
我很喜欢有两位父母
Look, I love having two parents,
但有时候这让我有点难受
but sometimes it's hard on me.
我希望我们三个人能有更多共同的回忆
And I wish we had more memories of the three of us,
因为我们即使不住在一起 也是一家人
because we are family, even if we don't live together.
亲爱的 我们当然是一家人
Oh, honey, of course we are.
我爱你
I love you.
是不是得有人载她回家
Hey, um, does someone need to drive her home?
路易莎 你为什么都不说话
Louisa. Why are you so quiet?
我更喜欢倾听
I'm more of a listener.
-谁啊 -我是道格拉斯
- Who dis? - It's Douglas.
修女的事怎么样了
What happened with the nuns?
我的兄弟德韦恩买♥♥走了球鞋
My buddy Dwayne bought my kicks.
他看了我发的
He saw my Insta story
我是捐鞋好人的图享短视频
about what a good person I am for donating them.
真男人没有兄弟
Okay, real men don't have "Buddies".
快去像个男人一样把鞋子拿回来
Okay, now go be a man and get your shoes back.
我试过了 但最后我把脚上穿的那双也给了他
I tried, but I ended up giving him the pair I was wearing
-还有口袋里的一包小饼干 -够了
- and a baggie of Goldfish I had in my pocket. - ?That's it.
-我现在过来 -我把地址发短♥信♥给你
- I'm coming down there. - I'll text you the address.
不不不 别发短♥信♥
No, no, no. No. No texting.
把这些话从你脑子里 放到嘴里
Form the words in your head, drop them to the mouth,
再像个正常人一样
and shout 'em out into the world
大声说出来
like a normal friggin' human being.
你能重复一遍吗 句子太长了
Can you repeat that? It was a lot.
安吉 来个闺蜜之夜吗
Ange? You up for a girls' night?
我买♥♥了加油站的咖♥啡♥因♥药片
I got gas station caffeine pills.
你还在生我的气吗
Are you still mad at me?
不 我没生气 只是
No, I'm not mad-mad. It's just...
你为什么不告诉我罗恩的事
why didn't you tell me about Ron?
你很吓人啊
You're a very scary woman.
而且我在你家沙发上睡了那么多次
Plus, I didn't want you to think I was still a mess
我不希望你知道我还是一团糟
after all those nights I spent on your couch.
你是我认识的最坚强的人
You're the strongest person I know.
谢谢 只是
Thanks. It's just...
虽然我没有过丈夫
even though I never had a husband,
我希望你有事能来找我
I like to be the person you come to with that stuff.
不管我听不听你的 我都会来的
And you always will be, whether I listen to you or not.
所以才要弄闺蜜之夜啊
That's why we have girls' night.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - ?I love you.
你和罗恩什么情况
Okay, so... how was it with Ron?
妹子 我三年前就想告诉你了
Girl, I've been waiting three years to tell you.
就在他女朋友家外面停着的车里
It was as good as it could be in a parked car
真的特别爽
outside of his girlfriend's house.
-我去拿啤酒漏斗 -谢谢
- I'm gonna get the beer funnel. - ?Please.
我只排过一次队
I've only waited in line once --
1974年12月1日
December 1, 1974.
比尔队和小马队的比赛
Bills-Colts tickets.
当时很冷 我姐唐娜冻掉了一个脚趾
It was so cold, my sister Donna lost a toe.
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
-哪个是德韦恩 -等等
- Okay, so which one is Dwayne? - ?Hold up.
你不了解和德韦恩打交道是什么样
I don't think you know what you're getting into with Dwayne.
那家伙是个邪恶天才
The guy's an evil genius.
就像伊隆·马斯克或者玩鞋男孩
You know, like Elon Musk or Kickeeboy.
玩鞋男孩是谁
Who's Kickeeboy?
那个吃圆筒的家伙
Oh, that guy eating a snow cone.
我能应付得了
I think I can handle it.
听说你拿了我朋友的网球鞋
Hey, I hear you got my friend's tennis shoes,
你不如把它们还回去吧
so why don't you just give them back?
你就是跟米基整天混在一起的
Oh, are you one of those old parent people
老家长之一吧
Miggy hangs out with now?
我是道格拉斯·福格蒂医生
I'm Dr. Douglas Fogerty, and this conversation
这次谈话已经比我预想的要长了
has already gone on longer than I care for,
你快把鞋给我吧
so why don't you just give me the shoes.
不 这可是耐克Air Max 90软木塞
Nah. These are Nike Air Max 90 Corks, man!
这是我在宾州最喜欢的一双鞋
The most coveted pair of shoes in all of Pennsyl-Dwaynia.
不给
Keeping 'em.
一个人只需要四双鞋
A man only needs four pairs of shoes --
休闲鞋 甲板鞋
dress loafers, deck shoes,
平底便鞋和高尔夫钉鞋
sturdy topsiders, and golf spikes.
这样吧
Tell you what I'm gonna do.
我付你买♥♥鞋子的钱
I'm gonna give you what you paid for the shoes,
多给你20
and I'm gonna kick in an extra Andrew.
老实说 这跟软木塞无关
Honestly, man, it's not even about the Corks.
而是关于米基 这些鞋提醒我
It's about Miggy. These kicks remind me
以前跟他玩滑板的时候
of the old days with that dude -- skateboarding,
他帮我给吉娜写调情短♥信♥
him helping me write flirty texts to Gina,
帮我给吉娜写分手短♥信♥
him helping me write breakup texts to Gina.
看来和吉娜处得不好啊
Doesn't seem like it went great with Gina.
我和米基玩得可开心了
Miggy and I had the best times.
排队等椰子鞋
Waiting in line for Yeezys,
后来侃爷搞了个全民椰子 没得排了
before Kanye made them hella problematic.
一起去遛狗公园
Going to the dog park,
然后因为没有狗而被赶出来
then getting kicked out for not having a dog.
在他当爸前 米基一直和我在一起
Before he got busy with dad world, Miggy was there for me.
一起排队 一起玩
In line, in life.
但现在他都跟你们混在一起
But now, he's giving all that solid gold friendship to you
我一无所有
and I got squat.
你真幸运
You're so lucky, man.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo!
嗯 他是个好人
Yeah, he's a good egg.
你这豆豆鞋是古驰的
So, those slippers Gucci?
以前都没人帮我出过头
Yo, no one's ever stood up for me before.
怎么 我靠
So, how'd it -- Damn!
你也被德韦恩秀了
You got Dwayne'd.
再见了 米基
Yo! See you soon, Miggy!
德韦恩把你扒了啊
Man, looks like Dwayne got everything from you.
我知道你讨厌这样
And I know you just hate that,
付出却得不到回报
giving without getting anything back.
这是公平交易
It was a fair trade.
玻璃
Glass.
有片碎玻璃
That was a shard of glass.
-不是吧 -是的
- Oh, no. - Yeah.
排练一下 两个和平标志
All right, so let's rehearse. I'm pitching double peace signs,
恶魔角 还有时间就倒过来怎么样
devil horns, and then, if there's time, upside down?
肯定很赞
Those are gonna be awesome.
我去拿些干酪棒
I'm gonna go grab us some mozzarella sticks.
前提是爸妈都同意
If it's okay with both my parents, of course.
现在还是你的生日
Well, it's still your birthday,
你还没有昏迷
and you're not in a coma yet,
所以去吧
so I say go for it.
我们俩来一张吧
Hey, should we do one just the two of us?
为了苏菲
You know, for Sophie.
她没几张我们在一起的照片
She doesn't have a ton of photos of us together.
大家都揣着手♥机♥呢 但好吧
I mean, everyone has a camera in their pocket, but sure.
我愿意付3块钱照大头贴
I'll pay $3 to sit in a closet.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表