剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
You gotta let it in.
该死 克里斯
Damn, Chris.
好吧 我有一些
Okay, now, I have some
-关于梦幻套房♥的问题 -问吧
- questions about the fantasy suites -- - Right.
打扰 借过一下
'Scuse. Coming through. Choo-choo!
你介意我借用他一小会吗
Do you mind if I borrow him for a minute?
很快就好 非常感谢
It's gonna be real quick. Thanks so much.
让我挤挤
And, uh, scoochy-scoochy.
给你
Here.
谢了 克里斯
Thanks, Chris.
-继续说罗恩 -嗯
- So, back to Ron. - Yeah.
我感觉自己费了好大劲拾掇自己
You know, I feel like I've done so much work on myself,
但他却能够幸福快乐一辈子
and now he's the one who gets to live happily ever after?
你并不是嫉妒罗恩
You're not jealous of Ron.
究竟怎么了 说实话
What's really going on here? Be honest.
好吧
Okay.
我猜我很害怕
I guess I'm scared...
害怕
that...
自己再也无法找到真爱
it'll never happen for me.
波比
Poppy...
我已经看了23季
...I've watched 23 seasons --
集体约会 一对一约会
group dates, one-on-ones,
大约150次直升机之旅
about 150 helicopter rides.
我一定要试试那个
Ooh, totally gonna do that.
他们不喜欢我们用直升机
Yeah, they don't love it when you take the helicopter out.
血的教训
Learned that the hard way.
关键是 总会有适合你的人
Point is, there's someone out there for you.
他也许比你想象的更近
He might be closer than you think.
也许 就在你眼前
Maybe... right in front of you.
克里斯·哈里森
Ooh, Chris Harrison!
我感觉到火花了
I'm feeling a connection.
-不是我 波比 -了解
- It's not me, Poppy. - Got it.
但爱上我也是常有的事
But falling for me is an incredibly common occurrence.
女士们 非常抱歉 我得走了
Ladies, I am so sorry. I got to go.
-别啊 -嗯
- No! - Yeah.
医生说我每天不能泡超过九小时
Doctor says I can't soak more than nine hours a day.
今天的额度已经用完了
I've reached my limit.
-一会儿见 -好的
- I'll see you in a bit. - Okay.
就我这么觉得 还是你也感觉好些了
Is it just me, or do you feel better?
一切都感觉好些了
About, like, everything?
是的 我不知道是怎么回事
I do. I mean, I don't know what it is.
或许是香槟或是在豪♥宅♥聊天
If it's the champagne or the mansion talking --
我仿佛感觉
Hell, part of me feels like we're in
我们就在《单身汉》的剧里
a "Bachelor"-fueled hallucination.
我每天都这么觉得
I wonder that every...day.
-手♥机♥充好电了 给 -太棒了
- Phones are charged. There you go. - Yes!
你们的应用也更新好了
I updated all your apps, as well.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道吗
You know what?
不论如何 我很高兴
Whatever it is, I'm just glad
还有适合我的人
that there might be someone out there for me.
罗恩 是我
Hey, Ron. It's me.
我打来是告诉你我会参加你的婚礼
I'm calling to RSVP to your wedding.
我会去的
I'm coming.
但你腾个位置
But clear some space,
因为我肯定会带男伴的
because I'm definitely bringing a plus-one.
我不知道是谁
I don't know who it is.
10%的概率是克里斯·哈里森
10% chance it might be Chris Harrison. What?!
不管是谁 我一定会在你结婚前
But whoever it is, I'll definitely find love
找到真爱的
before your wedding rolls around.
好 再见
M'kay. Bye.
按♥摩♥浴缸里是飘着一个比基尼内♥裤♥吗
Okay, is that a bikini bottom floating in the Jacuzzi?!
-我们走吧 -走了
- Let's get out of here. - Out.
威尔
Will.
我知道我来你家很奇怪
I-I know it's weird I'm at your house,
但我想发短♥信♥给你 解释今晚的事
but I-I was trying to text you to explain about tonight,
你没回我
and then you weren't responding,
然后我发现原因了
and I realized why.
天哪 长点脑子吧 弗里兹
Oh, God! Get it together, Freeze!
我觉得今晚的事你误会了
Listen, I think... you got the wrong idea about me tonight,
我不是去那找
because I wasn't there to mee--
男人
A man!
特蕾西 你家有男人
Tracy, there's a man in your house.
崔维斯 这是我的同事威尔
Travis, this is... my coworker Will.
他人很好 把我手♥机♥从俱乐部里救了出来
He was nice enough to rescue my phone from the club.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man. Cool.
没什么大不了的
Oh, I'm no hero.
我就是看到一部手♥机♥ 拿起来
I'm just a guy who saw a phone, picked it up,
物归原主而已
and brought it back to its owner.
谁都会这么做的
It's what anyone would have done.
-酷 谢谢 -没事
- Oh, cool, man. Thanks. - You got it.
摩天轮真的很难戒
It's hard to get off the Ferris wheel.
所以我一般就在下面
Yeah, it's why I normally stay on the ground,
吃炸饼
eating funnel cake.
上次我戴这个
You know, the last time I wore one of these,
还是被肯德基解雇的时候了
I was getting fired from a KFC.
转过来
Turn that ass around.
《锡杯》 梦想成真了
"Tin Cup"! It's happening!
往昔如故
The band's back together.
波比
道格拉斯
波比 你还没睡
P-P-Poppy? Y-You're up?
这么晚了
It's so late.
嗯
Yeah.
不知怎么的 我就觉得你也没睡
Somehow, I thought you'd be up.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他们说得对 我是书呆子
They were right. I am a nerd.
随便了
Doesn't matter anyway.
那个拖把人会在日出前杀了我们所有人
The Mop Man's gonna murder all of us by sunrise.
格雷厄姆 拖把人是假的
Graham, the Mop Man isn't real.
罗里编的
Rory made it up.
什么
What?!
他又骗到我了
He got me again.
不得不说 他很有创意
Got to give it to him -- the guy's creative.
我知道怎么整罗里
I know how to get back at Rory.
天哪 优步怎么还没来
God! Where is the Uber?!
我得回家小便了
I have to get home and pee.
公♥寓♥的下水道都是坏的
There's no working plumbing in that mansion --
但每个房♥间都有卷发棒
but a curling iron in every room.
我没叫优步
Yeah, I didn't call one.
我叫了别人
I called someone else.
道格拉斯
Douglas?
疼
It hurts!
他穿的是啥
What the hell is he wearing?
不知道
I don't know.
天啊 我忍♥不住了
God. I can't hold it anymore.
我去喷泉里小便
I'm just gonna pee in the fountain.
我肯定不是第一个
There's no way I'm the first person to pee in that thing.
你的衣服不错
I like your outfit.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等我
Wait!!
别留我一个人在这里
Don't leave me here!
快走
iVámonos, muchachos!
我妈说她十点就来接我们
My mom said she'd pick us up right at 10:00.
放松 那是安吉
Relax. This is Angie we're talking about.
她总迟到 她过的是夏威夷时间
The woman's always late. She's on Hawaiian time.
你们怎么这么喘
Why are you guys out of breath?
你穿礼服干嘛
Why are you in a gown?
快上车吧 罗里
Just get in the van, Rory.
在路易莎家玩得如何
So, how was Louisa's?
-很开心啊 -是吗
- Fun. - Really?
我怎么觉得她有点吓人呢
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表