剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
放手 老东西 这是我的意面
Hands off, old man! This is my lasagna!
我不管是不是最后一份
I don't care if It's the last one.
是我先碰到的
My fingers touched it first.
你想看看监控吗
You want to review the security footage?
-那不是格雷厄姆的妈妈吗 -松手
- Yo, isn't that Graham's mom? - Let go!
是的 她是格雷厄姆的妈妈
Yeah. It's Graham's mom.
安吉
Angie?
算了
Fine!
你们两个在这里干什么呢
What are you guys doing here?
-我们只是... -我是走错了
- Oh, we're just... - Oh, I-I came here by mistake.
这不是我的购物车 我在问你们
This isn't my cart. I asked you a question.
-你们在这儿干嘛 -我们只是
- What are you doing here? - Uh, we're just, um,
为兄弟节买♥♥点东西
doing some Palentine shopping.
威尔准备帮我弄个梦幻之夜
Yeah, Will has a, uh, magical night planned for me.
你令鲜花开放 群星闪耀
"You make the flowers bloom. You make the stars shine.
你愿意和我一起过兄弟节吗
Will you be my Palentine?"
我有兄弟了
I have a pal!
威尔 很抱歉我之前没回你
Will, I'm so sorry that I didn't respond before.
我和欧文有约了
I have plans with Owen.
而且你送的花里面有蚜虫
By the way, the flowers you sent had aphids in them.
我花了将近一周才从厨房♥清理干净
It took me, like, a week to get them out of my kitchen.
你也收到邀请了
You got invited, too?
是的
Yeah.
那安吉
So, Angie,
你要为欧文♥做♥顿浪漫大餐吗
cooking a romantic meal for Owen, huh?
你为他准备了冷冻火鸡
I see you're making him frozen turkey,
小灯 切片萝卜 还有
light bulbs, pre-sliced radishes, and...
十二盒避孕套
...12 boxes of condoms.
我之前说我们有约呢
Did I say we had plans later
还是我们有"活动"呢
or did I say we had plans later?!
好吧 被你们发现了
Okay, fine. You got me, okay?
我在工作
I'm working.
我在"有求必应"的外卖♥♥软件上班
For Beck+Call. The delivery app.
你被律所炒了吗
Did you get fired from your law firm?
我猜猜 吸毒 酗酒
Let me guess -- Drugs? Drinking?
年纪大了
Aged out?
过奖了 但不是的
All flattering guesses, but no.
只是兼个职 挣点外快
Just a side job -- make some extra cash.
原来如此
Right.
那 你是缺钱了吗
Hey, are -- are you in a pinch?
我很乐意帮助你
I'd love to help out any way I can.
不 兄弟 我很好
No, dude. Dude, I'm fine. I'm --
其实我还挺擅长干这个的
I'm actually kind of good at this.
我觉得布兰妮45
I think Britney45,
我的用户名
that's my screen name,
会得到今晚的黄金配送员奖
is gonna get the "Golden Cart" Tonight.
连续获得了十个好评
It's a money bonus that Beck+Call gives you
"有求必应"就会给员工奖金
when you get 10 good reviews in a row.
我要用来带格雷厄姆去酋长岩
I'm gonna use it to pay for Graham's trip to El Capitan.
尤其是杰姬还老催我交钱
Especially since Jackie is all over me for the money.
支票上可以写"杰姬有生意"公♥司♥
So, checks can be made out to "Jackie Has a Business, LLC".
还有几笔订金没到账
Still waiting on a few deposits.
-杰姬 -安吉
- Hi, Jackie. - Hi, Angie.
今天 今天是兄弟节
Well, it -- it is Palentine's Day,
不知道你想不想让兄弟
so I don't know if you'd want a couple of pals
来帮你
to assist you in any way.
真的吗 你们愿意吗
Really? you'd do that?
没问题啊 安吉
We got your back, Angie.
好 谢谢
Okay. Uh, thanks.
那帮我多拿点碎牛肉
So, fill this cart with ground beef,
我在卖♥♥生日蛋糕的地方等你们
and I'll meet you at the birthday cakes.
单亲
第一季 第十五集
带哪个和我去蒸桑拿呢
So, who's coming with me to the sauna?
麦克阿瑟的告别演讲
MacArthur's farewell address...
里根的邪恶帝国演讲
Reagan's Evil Empire speech...
杰克·帕兰斯获奥斯卡的《城市乡巴佬》
Jack Palance accepting his Oscar for "City Slickers"...
我在看《纽沃特秀》的重播
I was watching "Newhart" Reruns.
感觉很兴奋
It got me feeling all frisky.
红发佳人
Big Red.
这 这是情人节惊喜吗
I-Is this some type of Valentine's surprise?
傻子才过情人节呢
Valentine's is for dopes.
这就是绉纸业为了骗钱的节日
It's just a cash-grab cooked up by the crepe paper industry.
-没错 -咱们快活一下
- Yes. - Now, let's make some sugar.
我我我 但
I-I-I -- B-Bu--
抱歉 我现在没空
L-Listen, unfortunately, I'm occupied.
她人呢
Where is she?
我们三个应该能做点什么
I'm sure the three of us can work something out.
不 这里没别的女人
Uh, n-no, It's not another woman.
-我在看孩子 -明白了
- I'm babysitting. - Gotcha.
我可以打给那个卖♥♥给我摩托雪橇的
I guess I can call the guy that sold me my snowmobile.
-回见 -别呀
- Toodles! - No, no, hey!
我马上就能让他们睡着
You know what? I'll just put them to bed!
-要多久 -不久
- How long we talking? - Not long.
6点8分 熄灯了
6:08, lights out.
-晚饭呢 -你们可以当早餐吃
- What about dinner? - Ah, you can have it for breakfast.
D·阿玛托怎么了
What's with D'Amato?
路易莎给了他一个私密的情人节礼物
Louisa gave him a personal Valentine.
我只能用"原始"来形容她的表白方式
Poured her heart out in a way that I can only describe as "Raw."
格雷厄姆给她发了张
And Graham gave her...
一张老鼠的照片 上面写着"奶酪归我"
A picture of a mouse that said "Cheese be mine!"
这都太肤浅了
It's so first thought.
路易莎
Oh, Louisa.
我想给她写点私密话
I wanted to write her something personal...
但很可惜 我是个懦夫
...but alas, I was a coward.
明天再说吧
Sounds like a tomorrow problem.
好了 所有人去睡觉
Okay, everybody go to sleep
要不就闭目养神
or just lie there with your eyes closed.
-我不在乎 -我去睡觉
- I don't care. - I'll get to sleep...
只要我做出了完美情人节礼物
as soon as I craft the perfect Valentine.
在那之前 我不会休息
Until then, I will not rest,
我不能休息 我也不该休息
I cannot rest, and I shall not rest!
-这事没完了 -艾玛 艾米
- This ain't going away. - Emma, Amy,
外面有个穿风衣的客人
there's a visitor out there in a trench coat.
-去陪她 -遵命 长官
- Keep her occupied. - Sir, yes, sir!
正如我们训练的那样
Just like we trained for!
棒 快去
Great. Quickly.
你需要我做什么
Okay, what do you need from me?
你的智慧 你的诚实
Your wisdom, your honesty,
最重要的是 你的真心
and most of all, your heart.
我的孩子居然会和你成为朋友
It's interesting that my kids are friends with you.
我想用塔塔酱沾点东西吃
I feel like dipping something in tartar sauce.
马上来
Right away.
我们用微波炉热点蛤蜊条
We'll microwave some clam strips.
快点 马克快到了 该走了
Come on. Mark's almost here. Time to go.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我不能再看你和一个平庸的男人
I can't watch you suffer through another failed romance
来一次失败的恋情
with a mediocre man.
这闹剧今晚到此为止了
That nonsense ends tonight.
罗里 罗里
Rory. Rory!
我是马克
Uh, I'm Mark.
你是你妈妈的 波比的
I'm your mom's, Poppy's, um...
司机
driver.
我是来接她 去
I'm here to take her... to a, uh...
花卉设计大赛 这是我第一次参赛
floral design competition, of which this is my first entry.
马克 你以为我不认识你吗
Oh, Mark, you think I don't know about you?
我认识
I know.
我不知道你和你30个孩子
I'm not sure how information is shared
是怎么分享信息的
between you and your 30 kids,
但是我妈和我非常坦率
but my mom and I are very open,
所以 请坐
so please, have a seat.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表