剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
是吗
Oh, yeah?
这话你去和格伦说吧
Tell that to Glen.
我们没拍到 格伦
We didn't get the shot, Glen!
我们回庇护处吧 这是自杀行为
Let's head for the shelter! This is suicide!
闭嘴 你个娘们
Sack up, girlie!
我倒数三下 三 二
I'm counting you in in three, two...
格伦·斯普里斯在此报道
This is Glen Seabreeze reporting liiii--
格伦
Glennnnnnn!
天哪 他死了吗
Oh, my God! He died?!
没 我们在一英里外的屋顶上找到了他
No! We found him on a roof, like, a mile away.
他没事
He's fine.
无论如何 在这之后 我有种感觉
Anyway, after that, it just sort of felt like
有这份危险工作是不负责的 你明白吗
it was irresponsible to have such a dangerous job, you know?
我是苏菲唯一的家长啊
I-I'm Sophie's only parent.
除非你把那个住在苏丹
Unless you count a crazy woman
连手♥机♥服务都没有的疯女人也算进去
living in the Sudan with no cell service.
我明白了 好吗
Look, I get it, okay?
咱俩都为了孩子放弃了自己的梦想
We both had kids, and we gave up on our dreams.
但我的梦想很酷
Except my dream was cool.
当心
Look out!
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? Are you okay? - Yeah.
慢慢倒车
All right, let's back it up. Back up very slowly.
-加大油门 -我一直踩着油门呢
- Give it more gas. - I'm hitting the gas!
没用啊 我们卡着了
It's not working! We're stuck!
-威尔 怎么办 -不要慌
- Will, what do we do? - We don't panic.
保持冷静
We stay calm...
直到你的小货车被撕成碎片
as your minivan is ripped apart piece by piece.
什么
What?!
我很高兴我们能一起约会
I'm glad we were able to do this.
我好像把车停在你的草坪上了
I think I parked on your lawn.
那草坪可真走运
And what a lucky lawn that is.
米基在哪
Where's Miggy?
我不知道
Y-You know what -- I don't know
他为什么耽搁了
what -- what's keeping him.
不过我来了
But I'm here,
而且我准备了一顿很精致的晚餐
and I have a very elegant meal prepared.
托尼 牛排准备得怎么样了
Tony, how's the prime rib?
失陪了 可能是他来了
Excuse me. That's probably him.
切厚一些 这里不是熟食店
Thicker, man. This isn't a deli.
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
-快进来 -抱歉我迟到了 道格拉斯
- Come on. - Sorry I'm late, Douglas.
和红发佳人怎么样了
How's it going with Big Red?
我们还没有找到话题
Listen, we're not out of the blocks yet.
我只知道很多鸡尾酒玩笑
I only have so much cocktail banter.
我正要打算给她们看我孩子的照片
I was just about to break out pictures of my kids.
像个笨蛋一样
Like some chump.
你怎么耽搁了这么久
Wha-- What's with the sour puss?
我和佐拉发短♥信♥确认一下杰克的情况
I texted Zara to check on Jack,
然后告诉她我今晚有约会
and I told her I was going on a date tonight,
她都不在乎
and she didn't care.
她很高兴我能走出阴影
She's happy I'm getting out there.
我不懂 你说她会吃醋的
I-I-I don't get it. You said she'd be jealous.
我说的多了去了
I say a lot of things.
我们去把生米煮成熟饭
Now, let's bring these lobsters to a boil, huh?
算了吧 道格拉斯
I don't know, Douglas.
抱歉让你一直在这等着
Look, I'm sorry to leave you hanging,
不过我可能该回家了
but maybe I should go home...
你哪儿都不准去
No, you're not going anywhere.
米基 听我说
Miggy, listen to me.
我九岁成为男人后
Ever since I became a man at age 9,
就没有搞不定的女人
I've never had a problem with women,
不过今晚 红发佳人要让我破戒了
but tonight, I think Big Red is gonna make me dance for it.
现在她和朱迪唯一喜欢我的地方就是你
Now, the only thing she and Judy seem to like about me is you,
我需要你走出阴影 帮我搞定她们
so I need you to get out there and help me land this plane.
好的 我能办到
Okay. Yeah. I can do this.
我们去装个逼吧
Let's go sell some dresses.
好孩子
Okay, thatta boy.
拜托 把帽子脱了
And for God's sakes, lose the hat.
这可不是什么斯派克·李的电影 好吗
This isn't a Spike Lee joint, okay?
他来了 大人物驾到
Here he is! Your man of the hour!
你好吗
How are you?
我孩子的妈妈不介意我出来约会
The mother of my child is fine with me dating,
我不想活了
and I don't want to live!
真可怜
Oh, you poor baby!
好了好了 把头埋在这
Oh, okay, okay. Put your head right here.
来吧 你想要奶油糖果吗
Come on. You want a butterscotch?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
艾弗森夫人把砒霜放在布里奇爵士的烟管里
Lady Everson put the arsenic in Sir Bridger's pipe?
她恨他永远不会爱上她
She hates that he'll never love her.
波比 你想什么呢
Poppy, where are you?
你心不在焉的
The lights are on, but nobody's home.
好吧 我觉得你很成熟
Okay, I feel like you're bizarrely mature,
那我就和你分享一下
so I can share this with you.
我在酒馆看到那个键盘手
I saw that keyboard player at the Winebrary,
波比按耐不住了
and ol' Poppy lost it.
真不错
Lightning.
开麦之夜的那个路人
That rando from the open mic night?
妹子 我们得谈谈
Girl, we gotta talk.
我很有感觉 他是个很有深度的人
I felt a connection. He's a deep soul.
我敢打赌他白天是名志愿护士
I bet he toils at his day job as a volunteer nurse
于是到了晚上 他可以爆发出自己真正的激♥情♥
so that by night, he can explore his real passion --
在大众面前演奏爵士乐键盘
bringing jazz keyboard to the masses.
你哪来的脑洞
Where are you getting all of this?
我很有感觉
I felt a connection.
那为什么不去酒馆 跟他聊聊
Then why not go to the Winebrary? Talk to him?
那我怎么办 不管你们这些孩子了
What am I gonna do, leave you kids alone?
父母都这样 牺牲自己
Look, it's what we parents do. We sacrifice.
遇到真爱就不能这样了
Not when it comes to love!
你知道还有谁无视了自己的真心吗 波比
Do you know who ignored his heart, Poppy?
奇格韦尔勋爵
Lord Chigwell.
他本能阻止婚礼 但他没有
He could've stopped the wedding, but he didn't.
然后呢
And what happened?
他的脸被蒸汽机烫伤了
He got his face burned off by a steam engine.
-是吗 -是的
- He did?! - Yes!
难以置信
It was incredible!
我不会让你犯下同样的错误
I won't let you make the same mistake.
好了 大伙 放下黏土
All right, guys, put down the slime.
我们得帮忙给波比和她的白马王子牵线
We gotta help Poppy connect with the man of her dreams.
我就是她的白马王子
I'm the man of her dreams.
我们一直都心有灵犀
And we connect all the time.
真好笑
That was a good one.
伙计们 波比需要我们
Guys. Poppy needs us.
她觉得有个男的可能是她的灵魂伴侣
There's a man out there who she thinks could be her soul mate.
好吧
Fine.
不是所有女人都能让我放下黏土的
It's not every woman I'll put down my slime for.
但是波比 我可以为你做一切事情
But, Poppy, for you, I'll do anything.
就这件了
Oh, yes.
我还是自己来吧
I better do this myself.
我的天 雨太大了
Oh, my God! There's so much rain!
好吧 欢迎来到二级风暴 安吉
Yeah, well, welcome to a Category 2 storm, Angie.
都结束了
It's over.
希望你已经与你的上帝和好如初了
I hope you've made peace with your god.
知道我们现在需要什么吗 威尔
You know what we need right now, Will?
我们需要那头野兽
We need The Beast!
安吉 野兽已经死了 我说过了
Angie, The Beast is dead. I told you that.
我有个叫格伦的朋友
I had this friend Glen --
格伦的故事我听过了
I know the Glen story!
把野兽找出来
Show me The Beast!
好吧
Okay, okay.
我们下车
We're gonna get out of this car,
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表