剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
和牙医吵架
Fighting with the dentist.
为什么要和牙医吵架
Why do you fight with the dentist?
因为他不了解情况
Because he doesn't get it.
你给自己的定位很性感嘛
Sexy niche you've carved out for yourself.
她是光辉的送礼天使
She's the amazing gift giver,
而你只会和牙医吵架
and you're the guy who fights with the dentist.
是他先开始吵的
He fights with me!
无所谓了
Whatever, man.
你的圣诞节惯例很不正常
You have a really weird Christmas routine,
而且你自己内心深处也意识到了
and I think deep down, you know that.
你知道什么不正常吗
Do you know what's weird?
没给你男朋友买♥♥圣诞礼物
Not getting your boyfriend a Christmas present.
我说了 他不是我男朋友
I -- I told you, he's not my boyfriend.
是啊 所以才不正常
Exactly! And that's weird!
已经多久了 一年了
What's it been? Like, a year?
他有毛病吗
What's wrong with him?
身上长了奇怪的胎记
Does he have a weird birthmark?
把"番茄酱"念成"欢茄酱"
Does he say "Catsup" Instead of "Ketchup"?
还是他家有奇怪的味道
Does his apartment have, like, a weird smell?
不是难闻也不是好闻
Like, not like a bad smell or a good smell,
而是有种独特的味道
but just a very distinct smell,
让你想说"这是什么味道"
like, "What is that smell?"
怎么了 他...
What's wrong? Does --
-他跳舞跳得不好吗 -不
- Is he a bad dancer or a good dancer? - No!
不是欧文的问题
It's not about Owen.
是格雷厄姆和欧文的关系
It's about Graham and Owen.
我没介绍他们认识是有原因的
There's a reason I haven't introduced them.
我独自抚养七岁的孩子
I'm raising a -- a 7-year-old,
这很不容易
and it's really hard.
欧文才三十岁
And Owen is a 30-year-old guy
无忧无虑的
without a care in the world, and...
我怕他还没准备好接受这种生活
I just can't picture him being ready for that.
也许是你还没准备好
Or maybe you're not ready for that.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe I'm not.
那你还在这儿干什么 安吉
Then what the heck are you doing here, Angie,
把我家翻个底朝天
turning my house upside-down?
你要去找他
You got to go to him.
解决这件事
You have to figure this out.
你说得对
I think you're right.
我必须和他分手
I have to go break up with him.
不
Uh, no.
我根本不是这个意思
Not what I was saying at all.
你可以的 宝贝 加油
You can do it, honey! Come on!
太棒了
Yes! Yes!
来啊 来啊
Come at me! Come at me!
-太厉害了 -就是这样 艾玛或者艾米
- Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah. - Way to go, Emma or Amy.
加德纳
福格蒂
你可以的
You got this.
我知道我可以 艾米
I know I do, Amy.
成为树吧
Be the tree.
就应该这样拿下圣诞节 你们这些垃圾
And that's how you win Christmas, dirtbags!
奥索布鲁克
福格蒂
就应该这样小心地运送装饰品
And that's how you carefully carry an ornament!
我就知道你和我们合得来
I knew you were our missing piece!
没人能超过我们的
Nobody's gonna be able to catch us.
波比 你没接到罗里的电♥话♥
Poppy? You missed a call from Rory.
他说要去参加自助烤猪野宴 那里没信♥号♥♥
He said he's going to a luau with no service.
他明天会打给你
He'll call you tomorrow.
我没接到我家宝贝的电♥话♥
I missed a call from my baby.
但你和我们玩得很开心 对不对
But you were having a great time with us, right?
但我不该一个人在这里享乐
But I shouldn't be. Not without him.
不 拜托 别走
No, no, come on. Don't -- Don't leave.
只有你跑得够快
You're the only one with enough speed
能抓住圣诞鹅
to catch the Christmas goose!
妈
Mom?
这个穿短裤的家伙说他是真正的圣诞老人
This guy in shorts says he's the real Santa.
圣诞快乐 D·阿玛托女士
Merry Christmas, Ms. D'Amato!
你见过我儿子了
And now you've met my son.
我们见到了圣诞老人本尊
Isn't it amazing that we're standing here
是不是很棒
with the real Santa Claus?
我不知道 妈
I don't know, Mom.
他还不足以让我相信
This guy isn't doing a lot to convince me.
对于他和复活节兔子之间的友谊
The details of his friendship with the Easter Bunny
他总是在变
keep changing.
你儿子问了好多问题
Your son's had a lot of questions.
你通过摄像头观察我
Are you watching me with cameras
还是用心灵感应
or is it more of a psychic thing?
亚伯拉罕·林肯得到的圣诞礼物是什么
What did Abraham Lincoln get for Christmas?
调皮和乖巧之间不应该
Doesn't there have to be some gray area
有灰色地带吗
between naughty and nice?
天啊
Oh, boy. Um...
在扮演过你的演员中
Of all the actors who played you,
你觉得谁演得最好
who do you think nailed it?
蒂姆·艾伦
Tim Allen?
蒂姆·艾伦在1994年的美国奇幻电影
《圣诞老人》中饰演主角
你活了这么长时间
Does being alive as long as you have
有没有觉得被诅咒了
ever feel like a curse?
这个小家伙不喜欢听到"是"或"否"
This little boy is not a fan of yes or no answers.
他想要细节
He wants details.
我想被画成一幅画
I like to be painted a picture.
你知道吗
You know what?
也许该让圣诞老人回去工作了
I think Santa should probably be getting back to work.
他多陪我们一分钟
Every minute he spends with us
就少陪别的孩子一分钟
is another child's Christmas ruined.
没错
That's right.
我最爱的圣诞传统
My favorite Christmas tradition,
开门
answering the door!
米基 你来这干什么
Miggy? What are you doing here?
我不想多解释
Without getting into it,
我和德韦恩吵架了
me and Dwayne are in a fight.
每次看《精灵总动员》都这样
Happens every time we watch "Elf."
我和杰克在家休息
So I was just chilling at home with Jack
然后格雷厄姆给我打电♥话♥说圣诞老人的事
when Graham called me about Santa.
就是这家伙吗 格雷厄姆
Is this the guy, Graham?
我觉得看起来挺真的
Looks like the real deal to me.
我还不是很信
I'm not fully convinced yet.
如果你是真的圣诞老人
If you're the real Santa Claus,
你还记得那年送我的任天堂6♥4♥吗
do you remember the year you brought me that N6♥4♥?
记得
Yes?
听见了吗 格雷厄姆 全都对的上
Did you hear that, Graham? It all checks out.
没错 没错
Yep. Yep.
全都对的上
It all checks out.
圣诞老人该回去工作了
So, Santa should probably be getting back to work,
谁知道我们的屋顶
'cause who knows how much longer
还能承受多久圣诞老人的雪橇呢
our roof will support the weight of his sleigh.
-是啊 -最后一个问题
- Yeah. - Just one more question.
我学校的一个女孩说
A girl at my school says
如果你是真的圣诞老人
you'd have to visit 800 houses every second
你每秒要去800幢房♥子
if you were real.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?!
我知道答案是魔法
I-I know the answer's magic,
但我想知道的更多
but I want to go past that.
这个嘛
Well, uh...
你的朋友
Your friend is, um...
你的朋友
Your friend is --
太在乎数字了
is too worried about the math.
其实我能够在一个晚上
You see, I'm able to bring holiday cheer
给这么多人带去节日的欢乐
to so many people in one night
是因为有很多人帮助我
because I have a lot of help.
没错
Yeah, yeah.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表